Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Persephone
Haji Yukimura
6 posters

Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami Meeting point

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami   Meeting point Empty Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami Meeting point

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 am

Located in the 41st District of Rukongai is a resturant known as "The Winding Road". It is here that the 5 plan to meet, in order to make their fateful journey.

Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami   Meeting point 2s187dy
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 6619

Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami   Meeting point Empty Re: Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami Meeting point

Post by Persephone Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 am

*Arriving before the others, Hideaki moves around the building, keeping his eyes peeled for anything out of place.

Satisfied that everything is safe, he patiently takes a seat and begins to sip on some sake, ever vigilant to his surroundings, while waiting for the others*
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8493

Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami   Meeting point Empty Re: Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami Meeting point

Post by Roukostu Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 am

Nami steps into the restraunt and noticed someone drinking tea, she walked forward toward them nervously, she immediately hid behind one of the plants as she did, "h....hello.....are we suppose to meet my Grandfather and the others here?"
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:47 am

*watching the strange girl hiding behind the plant with a look of humor on his face, hideaki greeted her*

"Yes. So you must be Captain Nami. My name is Hideaki Yukimura; I'm Haji's youngest brother, and your Great-Uncle."

*pushing an empty cup and saucer forward, he filled it with tea and motioned for her*

"Come, sit with me while we wait om the others. Tell me a little about you."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:01 am

Nami sat down still looking at Hideaki, she nodded, "well you already know my name..... Great-Uncle, well....I'm 18 years old....I like tea, and sushi....and....and....I love to draw people and sing....."she said, she sipped the tea silently looking at Hideaki.
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:17 am

*leaning back in his chair as he took a sip from his tea, he slowly sat it back on the saucer before speaking*

"Ah... An artist I see.
    I'll bet you are a bit of a dreamer as well."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:19 am

Nami and smiled, she nodded her head.
    "Yes...I am a dreamer.... Sometimes i get very weird dreams...but sometimes I wish they were true.... I'm just and still am like my mother...."
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:26 am

*laughing heartily at the young girls words, Hideaki continued*

"Your mother too?
    You know, when we were young, Your grandfather was the same way; always painting and daydreaming in his free time between training.

Your shyness even reminds me of him. He was a much different man when we were children."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:33 am

Nami tilted her head, "really? Did he sing too?"Nami asked, she was getting interested in hearing how her grandfather was from the others.
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 am

*laughing harder now at the thought of young Haji*

"Oh my yes; he tried.
    Was never very good at it, but like many kids, we sang the
    nursurey rhymes. He had a way of making people laugh. I don't think he has ever lost his sense of humor, even after he was forced to take over the clan at 18. But I think it was the wars that made him stop smiling so much.

None of us were ready to handle a war of unification. But that was another time.

I will tell you this; No matter how formal or stern he may seem when talking to you, remember, there is always a smile hidden underneath that stoic gaze. And he may not say it much, but he loves his family very much. As much as he does our Clan name."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:54 am

Nami smiled and laughed, "of course, I could tell from the moment i saw him at the meeting, I just didn't really see it until I found out the last name....."Nami said, she looked out the window at the sky, then looked back at Hideaki, "would you like to hear a song while we wait?"
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:02 am

*placing his tea down, he decides to take hear up on her offer*

"By all means child, I would love to hear you sing!"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 am

Nami smiled and started to sing.
    "I know there's someone somewhere
    Someone who's sure to find me soon
    After the rain goes there are rainbows
    I'll find my rainbow soon
    Soon it won't be just pretend
    Soon a happy ending
    Love, can you hear me
    If you're near me
    Sing your song
    Sure and strong
    And soon."

(hahaha i got this from Thumbelina)
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:32 am

*Listening to her wonderful voice, Hideaki waits for her to finish up her song before he starts clapping in approval*

"Magnificent! You have a magical voice young one."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Nami smiled, "thank you....."she said.
    She picked up the kettle and looked at Hideaki, "would you like more tea?"
    Aoyama Sachiko
    Aoyama Sachiko
    ミカ野 清掃

BD-cash : 5367

Post by Aoyama Sachiko Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Arriving in a fashionable late manner, Sachiko arrived with her usual mob of followers with someone who was wearing a hooded hakama.

"Im sorry i was late, i had to take care of a little business before arriving here, anyhow, is everyone here?"
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

BD-cash : 5306

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Dice was already there, though he didnt actually greet anyone to exclude him self from them. He was actually pissed off for being dragged along by Sachiko, but it was under the kings direct orders, he was over powered.

"Pche, so you finally arrive, lets get this over with."

He suspiciously turns to look at the hooded shinigami beside Sachiko, she looked awfully familiar to him but he didn't bother asking who she was.
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by Persephone Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 pm

*Holding out his cup for her, he answered*

"Yes I would dear; how very kind of you."

*as he is waiting, he begins to feel a strong presence approach.
    Quickly his eyes shift to the street*

"Well... It looks as if we have company."
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:32 pm

*arriving on foot alone, Haji makes his way to the building, noticing that the others have already arrived*

"Well... It seems as if I am the last to make an Appearance..."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Nami pours the tea into the cup as she looked at the others, Sachiko was really kind looking so she wasn't as afraid, as for her feeling with Dice, he terrified her, "u....um....would you like some tea?"she said, she then turned her focus on her Grandfather, "Grandpa..."
    Aoyama Sachiko
    Aoyama Sachiko
    ミカ野 清掃

Post by Aoyama Sachiko Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Sachiko nodded to Haji as she realized that half of them were having tea. "Please, everyone, take your time, make sure your all prepared, we will leave in an hour or so, im just waiting for the right time to open a path to hueco mundo."
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:26 pm

*Taking the opportunity to pull Sachiko aside, Hajime spoke softly to her so that the others would not hear*

"I'm telling you this because as a friend you have a right to know.
    I am going to help find her as order, but I also have something else, someone else, i wish to look for while I am there. Someone of great importance to me...

I tell you this only out of respect, as I will not let it take away from our focus; I of all people understand the importance of this mission."
    Aoyama Sachiko
    Aoyama Sachiko
    ミカ野 清掃

Post by Aoyama Sachiko Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Sachiko whispered back. "If what im thinking is correct, your wasting your time. It's easy to find someone, when they want to be found."

She smiled at him before realizing that it was already time. "Okay, the Gargantua train has come, this is actually quite a new addition thanks to this Lasci brat."

A senkaimon like door appeared before them, as Sachiko opened it the sound of train could already be heard.

"Only hollows can travel normally within garganta's, so as an innovation by the world travel organization, a garganta train is built. Now citizens no longer get lost, believe it or not, Hollows are more civilized nowadays. This train proves it."
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5296

Post by Uruha Anko Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Ruru but followed Sachiko everywhere, the hood made her all the more suspicious, but it kinda worked well for her.

She had her head bowed all along, but she knew Haji was there, just right in front of her. She also saw her grand daughter Nami, whom she saw last when she was still an infant.

Loathing her current predicament, she stood to her oath of silence, she wont reveal her identity, even to the man she loved for so long.

The sound of train almost made her nostalgic, she have heard of the Garganta train once, from someone, but she could not remember who.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Nami heard the train, she tilted her head, "what's a train?"Nami asked innocently, Nami's mother never really told her life outside of their home except their family members, so for her to hear of a train, it was very new to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:36 am