Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

.Hell.

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11727

.Hell. - Page 2 Empty Re: .Hell.

Post by Kyouga Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:34 am

"Yes, but do you have anyone to speak to other than youself? Forgive me, this is my fist time coming into contact with a being such as yourself." Kyouga said calmly to Legion. "My name is Kyouga Minamoto." he added with a bow.
    Legion
    Legion
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 6506

Post by Legion Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:52 am

*leaning his massive body down, he inspected the being more closely before replying; his voice a mixture of the roar of fire and the drowning of a tsunami*

"Anyone to speak to? We all speak to each other quite often...

I do not believe there are others like me...

I am not quite sure what I am... One single will it seems...

What are you little one, and where do you come from? You dn't smell like Hell.."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:57 am

"I'm a Demi-Demon. More precisely, I am an Espada ranked Arrancar with demon blood running through his veins." Kyouga explained clearly. "The reason I don't smell like Hell is because I'm usually in Hueco Mundo." he added with a smile. "Have you ever wanted to get out of Hell? Anyway, I think that you're really strong, Legion." Kyouga asked and complimented it.
    Legion
    Legion
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by Legion Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:24 am

*squinting his eyes a bit he looks at him closely*

"Heuco Mundo... I would like to go there... But I am not permitted to leave the confines of this world...

but just a little more and maybe I will get to see it soon..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:34 am

"How could I help you? Would you be able to leave Hell if we were to make a pact?" Kyouga asked Legion calmly, hoping that he could help Legion gain his freedom from Hell. "Do you require more souls?" he asked, wondering if Legion needed more strength to be deemed free. Regardless, Kyouga had grown a liking to Legion.
    Legion
    Legion
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by Legion Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:00 am

*leaning back now, legion sits back on his massive haunches and folds his arms in his lap*

"More souls yes... I need to leave this place to find some peace...

But the door is locked to me... If I had more power I could tear open the veil and cross out of here..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:27 am

Kyouga smiled at Legion, and snapped his fingers. This caused a Garganta to open up for Kyouga. "Alright, here they come..." Kyouga said as a horde of Adjuchas and Menos came through the Garganta, but they wouldn't ever find their way back if they tried. "Is this good enough?" Kyouga asked in a friendly manner.
    Legion
    Legion
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by Legion Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:59 am

*turning his gaze to the arrival of the new hollows beings, emitting a pulse like wave of energy that washed over the new arrivals.

One by one, they began to draw closer to him, hearing his voice in their minds, and heeding his words, as the words of truth.

As the approach close to him, the began to press against his body, slowly being absorbed into him; doing so of their own free will.

As each new arrival merged with his being, not only did his power rise, by his size began to grow slightly more in stature.

One particular Adjuncha, with two dark black wings was the last to become a part.

Once absorbed, Legion's body shook a slight bit, as a single black wing sprout from the left side of his back, growing slowly to match proportions.

Once his feeding finished, he turned his gaze back to the new arrival*

"It seems as if you can help me little one; with your gift, We have decided you are our friend..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:14 am

Kyouga was very surprised when he saw Legion's size grow, and his jaw dropped when he saw a single black wing grow. Rarely, was any demon seen with a single black wing. "That's good to hear..." Kyouga said quietly as he seemed to feel drawn to Legion, but he stopped when he got within a foot of his friend. The many voices echoed in Kyouga's head, and ultimately forced him to collapse. However, his will prevented him from being assimilated into Legion's body.

(OMG!!! Sephiroth! >_< )
    Legion
    Legion
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by Legion Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:02 am

*seeing the little one collapse, Legion was a little drawn back with surprise. In a forceful voice, he commanded the voices rushing from him to silence, stilling them once and for all.

Extending a long sharp finger, he lightly poked the little creature while saying*

"Are you sick little one? Be you well?"

(OOC: HAHA! I just realized that when you said it. It was accidental, as I plan for him to grow another one a later time, it's a slow process, but that's actually kinda cool for now.)
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:23 am

When Kyouga was poked by Legion's pointed finger, he playfully hugged it. This was just one of the rare times that Kyouga acted like a kid, but it was quite clear that he wanted to spend time with his new friend.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395406

Post by Ciel Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:49 pm

Ciel who was watching close over Lee's wanderings grabs the lifeless zanpakuto from the ground and turned spoke to it. "Yare yare, what have we here" he chuckled a bit interested in what it was doing here, wondering if it meant anything for him to find it.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:55 pm

"Ciel-san, what are you doing here?" Kyouga asked Ciel in a questionable manner, wondering if Ciel was up to something. Anyway, Ciel would probably be surprised to know that Kyouga was on good terms with Legion.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395406

Post by Ciel Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Ciel made the zanpakuto vanish into the world of doors as he turned to kyouga still wondering as to why he was questioning the fact that Ciel was in hell. "Just visiting and taking care of some hell business, i just submitted souls to Lucifer, i bey his pretty pleased."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am

"What if I were to tell you that I became friends with Legion?" Kyouga asked Ciel calmly.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 am

"You did?" Ciel turned to Legion, "Is that true? You're making friends now?" Ciel questioned the demon, interested by the idea it's self alone.
    Legion
    Legion
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by Legion Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:16 am

*looking at the new one who arrived, Legion squinted his eyes a bit before speaking*

"Indeed we have made a friend. Those who help us are friends to us; those who wish to become us; those who try and hurt us burn..."

*rocking back a bit, the massive creature rose to his full stature, standing straight up*

"We are growing everyday..."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:41 pm

"Good for you" Ciel laughed was nice to know that Legion was doing well, he's heard about Legion before, something Alfred Alstein had told him long before he was imprisoned. "We never really met before, but i've heard a lot about you, from your master that is."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:13 pm

"Are you inferring that Legion is Satan's Guardian, Ciel?" Kyouga asked Ciel as he clinged to Legion. Kyouga seemed to really like Legion, but he wasn't so sure that Ciel would approve of his plans for Legion.
    Legion
    Legion
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by Legion Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:44 pm

*looking down at ciel, Legion spoke*

"we protect those who protect us, or hold value to us...
    But we have no master, for none can master us..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:09 pm

"If you don't have a master, then why are you still here? Shouldn't you be free from Hell?" Kyouga asked his gigantic friend. Kyouga thought that Legion deserved to be free, and at least live in Hell Village, but it was ultimately Legion's choice. However, Kyouga was aware that a lot of demons had started to hold interest in him. "Ciel, I think I just understood my destiny." Ken said calmly as he came to the conclusion that he was meant to command some kind of demonic army.
    Legion
    Legion
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

Post by Legion Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am

*As Legion seemed to gaze out into the empty space, his presence became alert. Ever fiber in his being seemed to tense up all at once as he became very focused.

Suddenly he sat up and turned his head, as if staring beyond time itself.

moving his massive frameto a standing position, he stepped out into the river beside him, and began to wade across, speaking as he walked tothose he left behind*

"Take care friends; we are being summoned and we must answer..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:41 pm