Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Selfi
Loli Gaga
suzaku_minamoto
Vergo
Sunny
Muerte
10 posters

2nd Division: Main Captains Office

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128873

2nd Division: Main Captains Office - Page 3 Empty Re: 2nd Division: Main Captains Office

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 am

Mukuro smiled again as he followed behind Leiko.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5183

2nd Division: Main Captains Office - Page 3 Empty Re: 2nd Division: Main Captains Office

Post by Leam Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:36 am

Leam made his way down the corridors of the Second Division's barracks. He had his sealed zanpakuto strapped to his side. Nothing else differed in his appearance. He ran a hand through his short, blonde hair. Leam knocked on his Captain's office door, waiting for permission to enter. "It's Leam, sir."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:09 am

Mukuro pulled his glasses up as he heard the voice.
    "Come in, come in" He said softly. He was just finishing up some paperwork and was stacking it up in the corner of his desk.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:07 am

Leam opened the door, then closed it behind him. "I wish to speak of something to you in private, Captain." He cleared his throat. "As my Captain, I feel I should let you know about my family branch." Leam pauses, giving a low sigh. "I'm not a normal Shinigami. And I ask that every word I speak about myself is not heard by the other members of the second division." He pushes up his glasses.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:39 am

Mukuro looked at Leam. He nodded his head as he got up and went to push the door open. He then placed a kido spell on the room so the sound couldn't escape the room. He went back and sat down. "You may tell me now" He said to him.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:50 am

"Of course." Leam exhaled sharply, starting off. "The de Lioncourts were once a noble family. Their purpose? Bounty hunting. They killed hollows and brought back a mask for a bounty. This went on, and they never failed. Their secret was what they truly are." Leam paused. "They are--I am--a fox demon. Each had adept senses, sound and scent being the strongest. Each were massacred by a Menos. I had lived. The same Menos returned during our training in exorcizing hollows. We found the hollows were indeed real. My classmate and I defeated the small hollows. The Menos was our last to dispose of." His eyes became cold. "That determination to win brought us to Shikai. My friend, Zephyr, was killed by the Menos. I survived. What kept me alive? My demon took over. I prefer to call my fox demon self Mael. As you know, I was the only one in my class to graduate. Why? Because I was the only one left in my class of thirteen students."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:59 am

Mukuro pondered on this, continuing to listen to his story. He looked up at him when he heard of the deaths of the other students.
    "So, that was you" He said softly. He rubbed the top of his head. "Well, Leam, all I can say, after hearing this, that I am going to try my best to help you, as I am in a noble family as well, the Sazumushi Clan"
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 am

"I don't expect sympathy. If I did, I would have made a visit to the fourth division." Leam spoke calmly. "All I ask is that my training be more difficult than the other squad members. I wish to push past my boundaries." Leam folded his arms over his chest. Suddenly, there was something flickering on his head. Two white fox ears flicked as his eyes became an orange shade. "I told you incase I ever appear to look like this in battle."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:16 am

Mukuro sighed. "It wasn't sympathy" He said. "But, if you wish for your training to be tougher, i'll have it be"
    He looked at his fox ears that randomly appeared. "That's new" he said.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm

"Oh, that's right." Leam's fox ears sink back in, now no longer there. "They enhance my hearing ten fold of normal ears. I can track almost effortlessly with them. I also don't want the other squad members to find them 'cute'." Leam's eyes narrow into a serious glare. "Though, I've given you two stories; one about myself, and the other was my reasoning to leave the party so suddenly."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 am

Mukuro looked at him.
    "Don't worry Leam, I understand" He said. "We'll be sure to have your help when we go on missions"
    He flipped through some paperwork. "We have one in the human world, wanna go with the rest of us when we leave?"
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:49 am

"I suppose." Leam removes his glasses, wiping them clean. He looks up, tilting his head. "Would you like any help with your paperwork? If not, you may dismiss me." Leam puts his glasses back on, his polite tone never faltered throughout the words the two exchanged.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9039

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 am

A single drop of blood dripped to the ground but hit a puddle of more of the stuff. A long trail let the blood flow from the body down to the puddle and lead up to the source. Michael laid against the wall, a single sword entered his right shoulder and dug in to the sword guard. Another sword was stabbed though his stomach at an angle to come out the opposite side to pin him as well. The countless broken bones, the constant bleeding, the lack of a spiritual pressure all were positive signs that he was near his brink.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:36 am

Mukuro felt Michaels presence. "Leam, at the moment, please help me" He said. He immediately back flipped out of his chair and jumped out the window. When he landed, the sight of Michael pinned to the wall was to much.
    "m-michael?" He called out to him. His face had grown a pale white color as he ran over to him, trying to pull him away from the wall without causing him much pain.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:41 am

Leam walked out in one swift stride. The scent of blood filled his nostrils. "Gah...." Leam covered his nose and reached forward. He leaned to Michael's seated height. "What happened here?" Leam spoke calmly, his orange shaded irises seeming piercing. They hadn't change back quite yet.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7623

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 am

"H...Helpp.. m...me.e... F...f.athe..r..."

Michael gasps slightly having his face looking to the floor his mouth slightly open with blood pouring out of it. His vision is extreamily blurry and him in extream pain his eyes close again and go uncioncious once again. Having no breath and a weak pulse Michael seemed practically dead.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:07 am

Mukuro immediately pulled him off of the wall, causing him no damage. He sat him down softly on the haori he set on the ground under him. He took Michaels zanpakto out of his body. He immediately placed his hands over his body as a green mist appeared around his hands. He began to heal Michael enough to where he wasn't in a dieing state.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:16 am

Leam watched as Mukuro healed the boy. Most likely kido, he thought. Leam left for a moment, then came back with a towel. "Might want to clean the blood." Leam handed the towel to his captain, keeping his nose covered. His nose was sensitive, so the scent of blood was enough to sicken him.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am

Michaels body slowly began to show signs of life as his hands start twitching slightly.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:43 am

Mukuro, continuing the healing, stopped for a split second as he began to clean the blood off the wall. He then ran back to his adoptive son and began to heal him some more.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:52 pm

As the healing process continues Michael begins to show even more as he soon enough begins to breath again and his wounds begin to heal.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:14 am

Michael had some sheets of papers of some designs of kido guns he wanted made he had already done the drawn design he just needed someone to make them, the best person for this was his father and captain Mukuro. He went to the door and tempted as much as he would have loved to kick the door down he simply knocked on it politly and waited with the sheets of paper.

Last edited by Funnyguy339 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    suzaku_minamoto
    suzaku_minamoto
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5285

Post by suzaku_minamoto Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:23 am

Mukuro looked up after he was going through some old papers.
    "Come in Michael" He called out.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:35 am

Michael Opened the door and walked in and closed it behind him.

"Greetings Captain Mukuro"

He bows to his captain in respect and then stands up again. He walks over to the captains desk and places down some sheets of papers on his desk.

"I apologise for disturbing you Captain. I wanted to show you these drawings and plans I made for two Kido hand guns that I would have, and it would be used with my spiritual pressure hence the reson you wouldent have to keep reloading it each time."

Michael turns around and grabs a chair to sit on. He sits on the chair and places one leg flat across the top of the knee of the other leg, and awaits the responce of the captain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:51 pm