Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Selfi
Loli Gaga
suzaku_minamoto
Vergo
Sunny
Muerte
10 posters

2nd Division: Main Captains Office

MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5152

2nd Division: Main Captains Office - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Division: Main Captains Office

Post by MCstorm Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:38 am

Kai stepped foreword and said "Captain relax yourself we are fine we will take leiko to squad 4 and have her held you don't need to do anything". he was worried about his captain he felt he could handle what was going on though he felt bad for stepping out of line.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5301

2nd Division: Main Captains Office - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Division: Main Captains Office

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:43 am

Leiko sighed, then arched a brow as she noticed Mukuro's change in clothes. Quickly dismissing it, she looked over to Toshiro, then to Kai. "I'm fine, Yamamoto. Nothing a little lazing around won't cure. I'm a big girl, I can suck it up." She said with a crooked grin, then slapped Kai on the back hard. "You just worry about taking care of yourself." She still grasped her ribs, ignoring the aching pain emitting from them.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128873

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:48 am

Mukuro gave Leiko a look of concern.
    "Kai, Toshiro, I need to talk to Leiko alone" He said, sounding serious. He was beginning to gain color in his face, but was still weak looking.
    Vergo
    Vergo
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 5244

Post by Vergo Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:54 am

"C'mon Kai, let's leave them alone for the time being. Maybe I'll even let you train with me." Toshiro said as he forcefully lead Kai out of the room as he walked with him. In all honesty, Toshiro was somewhat aware that something was up, but he'd leave them alone for now.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:57 am

Kai winced in a bit of pain as leiko hit him Kai did not fail to notice her pain. Kai felt toshiro lead him away but ignored his words and broke free of him. Kai turned and looked at mukro and exclaimed "Captain she needs to got squad 4 look at her her ribs are more likely then not broken she needs medical attention". Kai continued "she has suffered wounds from that so called training session! Please captain let me take her to squad 4 you two can talk later. Besides your in no condition to move or talk for to long". Kai was out of line and he knew it but leiko needed rest as well as his captain.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:00 am

Mukuro looked at him, raising his hand.
    "Kai, i'll take her there personally" He said. "It won't be long anyway"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 am

Leiko held up her hand to stop Kai. "Thank you for your concern Kai, but I refuse to go to Squad 4 like a sniveling weakling when I'm barely scratched." She lied, removing her arm from around her ribs and straightening her posture, which actually caused more pain than she thought, though she put up a front to make herself look fine. "Now go train with 3rd seat Toshiro."
    Vergo
    Vergo
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 5244

Post by Vergo Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:10 am

Toshiro had his arms crossed as he stood next to the door. He was growing rather impatient with Kai's outburst, but he was proving a rather logical point. Yet, Toshiro was touched by Kai's concern for Leiko. At any rate, he currently felt great respect towards Kai as an individual.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:16 am

Kai looked at his captain and began to speak the words but, though he held his tongue. Kai turned to leiko and hit her ribs to see her reaction.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:33 am

Mukuro's spiritual pressure flared.
    "Kai, how dare you do that!" He shouted. He immediately covered his mouth as he coughed, a small amount of blood was seen coming from his mouth.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:40 am

Leiko immediately fell to her knees, grasping her ribs with both hands. The look she gave Kai was menacing. "How dare you touch me like that, you worm! How bout I kick you in the nuts to prove that you have a weak spot too?! You flaming imbecile!" She then heard her captain cough, and looked over to see him catch blood in his hand. "Captain!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:42 am

Mukuro looked at Leiko.
    "I'll be fine Leiko" He said. "Just a bad cough"
    He ignored the fact about the blood and sent Kai flying back to Toshiro.

-Now Kai is gone-
    "Leiko, i know you're wounded" He said. "That reaction proved it"
    He looked at her with his pale purple eyes.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:11 am

Leiko frowned, furrowing her brows somewhat as her captain pointed out her wounds. Standing back up, she strained herself somewhat, though hid it. "Well... Yes, but I'll be fine. Like I said, I'm a big girl. I know how to take care of myself. Thank you for your concern, Captain, but you should save it for when it is completely necessary."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:42 am

"Yes Leiko" He said. "Now onto more pressing matters, about Lee"
    He looked at her. "Tell me everything that happened when you were taken, and I do mean everything"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:44 am

Leiko turned her gaze to the ground. She was hoping he would have forgotten about her abduction and move onto more important things. Sighing, she held both arms tight around her ribs. "I can't tell you. It would be hazardous for everyone in Squad 2."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:46 am

"Leiko, just tell me" He said. "I'll handle with Squad 2, but if it's something serious that Lee has done to you, i'll handle that"

Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:49 am

Leiko waited a moment before answering, contemplating what to say. Finally she looked back up at him. "He simply wanted me to be his spy. He said that if I uttered a word to anyone, he would kill your father and decimate Squad 2. I could do nothing but agree to his terms, captain. And now I've risked the lives of everyone in Squad 2. Forgive my discretion."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:55 am

Mukuro sighed. "Leiko, don't worry" He said. "We'll handle things here, don't feel at blame here, and how can our father be dead, our father Suzaku is in the human world going after an enemy, i just talked to him before i got to bed"

[Refering to Suzaku not being dead, he's in the fields of Karakura Town wondering around with a quincy]
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:59 am

Leiko's brows raised. So it wasn't actually their father. She'd been dooped. Her brows quickly furrowed, and her hands threw to her sides in fists. "Why that... damned... insect..." She muttered under her breath about Lee, grinding her teeth a little.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:07 am

Mukuro reached out, putting his hand on her shoulder.
    "Calm down Leiko" He said. "He probably did that so he could trick you into doing what he wanted"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:10 am

Leiko inhaled deeply, trying to calm her rage. After a moment, she simply pushed it under the rug so she could fume later when she was by herself. Reaching up, she brushed a strand of hair from her face. "Yes, captain. Should we join Hitsugaya and Yamamoto in their training session? Only as spectators, of course. Perhaps it would be a good time to meditate."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:12 am

Mukuro nodded his head. "I think I could be able to do that" He said. "Maybe the meditation could heal our wounds some"
    He lowered his hand over her wounded stomach and ribs, a light green light covered his hand as he began to heal her wounds, with what power he could use.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:15 am

Leiko frowned, quickly removing his hand with a swift grasp to his wrist. "Captain, you need not heal me. Worry about yourself; this is just more training to me. Can't have your recruit being flawless, that would just make me into a punching bag when things get right down to it. Getting a little sound beating every once in a while isn't that bad, just makes you more sturdy." Leiko lifted her free hand, using it to knock on her head lightly. And for the first time in her time in Squad two, she smiled warmly.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:19 am

Mukuro gave Leiko a soft smile. A smile he hadn't shown since Lee's rebellion. He pulled his arm back as he looked at her.
    "Shall we go then?" He asked. He reached over and pulled his cane out.
    "This'll help stabalize myself so i don't fall"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:21 am

Leiko's expression quickly went back to its normal, neutral state as she nodded. "Yes, captain." She released his hand, then walked towards the door. "I'll lead the way."

/End of Selfi's posts in this thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:37 am