Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Father and Son (Kyouga and Shiro only)

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128874

Father and Son (Kyouga and Shiro only) Empty Father and Son (Kyouga and Shiro only)

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 am

Out in the middle of nowhere, Shiro lay down in the nice cool sand. He had his hands behind his head as he lay there looking up at the eternal darkness of Hueco Mundo.
    "Someday somebody will bring light to Hueco Mundo" He thought to himself.

(This is before you adopt him)
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11597

Father and Son (Kyouga and Shiro only) Empty Re: Father and Son (Kyouga and Shiro only)

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 am

"Are you Shiro Ookami? I'm Kyouga." Kyouga said as he introduced himself and sat down. He had also noticed that Shiro was a wolf. This slight fact fascinated Kyouga because he completely adored wolves, especially white ones.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Father and Son (Kyouga and Shiro only) Empty Re: Father and Son (Kyouga and Shiro only)

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:28 am

Shiro looked up.
    "Yes, I am Shiro Ookami" He said softly. He raised up from laying down and looked at him. His wolf ears poked up from his hair.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 am

"Shiro, to be honest, I just love wolves. Would you mind if I adopted you?" Kyouga asked as he put an arm over Shiro's shoulder and looked at him in a friendly manner. Kyouga definitely couldn't help but like the guy, and they seemed to be openly connected to each other.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 am

Shiro sighed. "I'm only 13 years old" He said. He looked up at him. "Sure I guess" He said. His ears poked more as he looked at the darkness.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:59 am

"Age doesn't matter to me Shiro, because we're always going to look after each other, right?" Kyouga said to him in an attempt to make Shiro feel better. Kyouga really cared for Shiro, and he wanted him to be happy. However, something seemed to be bothering Shiro greatly.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 am

Shiro looked at him again. "I'll be alright" He said softly. "Just don't expect me to do the looking after, you're way older than I am so I expect you to be the father figure"
    He chuckled a bit.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 am

"Yes, yes, I'll always protect you Shiro. However, I do have an ability that allows us to fuse together for combat situations or if you want to pick up a hot girl." Kyouga said, lowering his tone of voice at the end of his statement and laughed heartily. Kyouga might have looked twenty, but he actually acted just like a young teenager.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:29 am

Shiro sighed as he jumped up and kicked his back.
    "Stop that" He said, laughing.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:40 am

"Okay, I won't do it again. I'm sorry." Kyouga apologized politely to his son, and was more considerate now. Kyouga smiled at him kindly and welcomely, hoping to find some positive reaction from Shiro.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 am

Shiro smiled at him. "Its ok" He said. He jumped up on his back, wrapping his arms around his shoulders. "Lets go somewhere" He said. "Its boring"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 am

"Alright then." Kyouga said calmly he exited through a Garganta. It would be at this point that Kyouga would be separated from Shiro on the way to the Soul Society.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:31 am