Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Lasci's Arrival : Curiousity bites

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Lasci's Arrival : Curiousity bites - Page 2 Empty Re: Lasci's Arrival : Curiousity bites

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:36 am

Shiro rubbed the back of his head. "Why would you care?" He asked. He wasn't to happy about her being there, he had hoped Claire would receive the tease soon so she could get here immediately.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6250

Lasci's Arrival : Curiousity bites - Page 2 Empty Re: Lasci's Arrival : Curiousity bites

Post by Senetue Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:16 am

Senetue continued to rest, his head laying against Claire's chest as his own chest slowly rose and fell which was a pretty good sign that he was resting up from not only the transformation but all the jumping and running he had been doing. From underneath his collar to his robes, a soft yawn came from him as he shifted on her arm, laying his face against her chest so he was pretty much looking towards her, except his eyes were closed.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 am

"Ehh are you awake or are you awake?" Claire was not too sure so he asked Senetue. It was not later that a tease came fluffing by, she followed it and tricked the rukongai alleys still with Senetue in her arms. She was sitting like a witch on her broom transport. That if it were night time, she could be mistaken for one.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 am

Far in the distance, a projectile could be seen approaching from the distance. As it got closer, a scream could be heard. After a while, it could be seen that it was Kyouga who was heading straight toward Hikari at top speed. Kyouga knocked into her straight on, smacking against her chest, and pushing her back several feet away. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Kyouga said in shock as he got off her and waved his hands around like crazy with a >_<" expression on his face.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 am

Shiro jumped back as he noticed his adoptive father fly by.
    "Eh" He said. He jumped up and kicked his father in the back with his left leg.
    "Stop popping up out of nowhere!" He shouted.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Hikari was not hurt but the voice made her blood pump, that voice, it was so familiar to her, it was at the same tone as her other brother Kyouga. The look on the persons face was kind, yet there was something really dark about him, he looked nothing like her brother from before, she could sense her brothers genteelness from within this person. She turned to look around the area, and something was odd about this people around her. The all looked like regular souls, yet something was off.

She spoke no words. As later a witch like character arrived sitting on a broom.

---------

"LASCI-SAMA!!"
    Claire was excited to see Lasci that she jumped of even before landing. She instantly hugged him with senetue still in between them.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Shiro sat down with his legs crossed.
    "Why was I sent to go search for Lasci?" He asked Claire.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Ignoring the fact that he was kicked into the back, Kyouga hugged his son. "Okay everyone, I think it's time we head back home. I'm sure Lee doesn't need us anymore." Kyouga said calmly. "Your suspicions are correct Hikari, I'm your brother Kyouga." he added to his little sister.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Hikari was expressionless, yet shes slowly begining to realize, that this people, they are the enemy. "Br.. Brother? But.." She was fighting the reality that he was no longer like her. "But.." all she could do was cry.

--

Claire turned to Shiro and spoke. "I just wanted to find Lasci-sama... Lasci sama DAAAISUKI" She kisses him, yet it all seemed a game to her.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5473

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Lasci was not surprised that this would happen, in his own exhaustion he just sighed. He got a hug and a kiss from Claire, something that didn't surprise him. "I guess my cover's blown, but do continue what your doing here, Kyouga, im talking to you cause this girl" he was referring to Claire. "Knows of nothing but games, when she's not in her release, shes as good as a little kid running around."

Lasci seemed more mature than before, he was more like an adult in a kids body, and he was saying everything with such grace, compared than that of from months ago, he even looked differently, more calm. Charming so to speak.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Senetue seemed to jump slightly when he was suddenly hugged in between Clair and some one else which his eyes slowly began to rise as he looked around before sighing and nuzzling his head against her chest. "Ou ove too much." He said, suddenly leaping down from her arms as he stumbled slightly, falling face first onto the floor which he seemed to straighten out and fall asleep once again.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Shiro looked at Senetue.
    "Did you say You love to much?" He asked. HE ran over and looked at Senetue.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Something fell from in between him and Claire, and it caught his attention. at first he thought it was just an object, yet when it started moving, he realized its alive. "And what is this?" he asked Claire. "I've never seen anything like this before? One of your summons i suppose."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Claire shook her head, her eyes glimmering. "Our love spawned! Lasci sama is a father!" The scene almost looked like as if it was cut out from a shogo manga, yet no one would believe any of it, even if there was some truth in it.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

"Lasci-Sama, that's Senetue. He apparently changed in appearance after he became a Fraccion." Kyouga explained to his superior calmly. In any case, Kyouga's demon half was tempting him to go and slaughter hundreds of humans. "So, who wants to go on a human killing spree?" he suggested, not knowing how they would react at all. Clearly, Kyouga wasn't himself lately and he had seemed to lose his head.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Shocked at first, Lasci felt like he was shot by a dagger, but he knew no one in the right mind would say something like that, even if it was true. Either way, there was no physical contact between them, and Lasci was in his kid form, making the image in his head even more wrong.

But he took interest in the little thing, sensing a familiar aura. "Ah." he got it. "Senetue evolved, i get it now."

He sighed. "You fed him too much Claire"

It was then that he heard what Kyouga had just said. His guess was right, it was senetue indeed, but what concerned him more was Kyouga's intent.

"Kyouga, are you no longer satisfied with just... Souls?" Lasci sensed a familiar air with him, much like the one he sensed for when Ira was still an espada.

Last edited by Lascivia Luna on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Shiro started to run around a bit, clearly bored from all this. He then jumped up and landed on his fathers back.
    "I'm bored" He called out.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 pm

"No, Lasci-Sama. My demon blood thirsts for more..." Kyouga said as he opened up a Garganta, and exited through it. Things were definitely changing for everyone, and it was going to get worse before it got better. In any case, Kyouga just wanted to appease himself.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 pm

"Shu up." Senetue whined, flailing his arms and legs as he seemed incapable of getting any sleep no matter where he went as he seemed sensitive to sound and movement as everything seeemd to keep him awake. "I wan seep." He said, curling up into a ball on the ground as he seemed to calm down and slowly drift off to sleep once again, unless he had some where comfortable to lay he would continue to be awoken to conversations or some one moving around him.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Claire spoke of no words as he just stared at both Lasci and senetue, back to lasci watching senetue sleep. One of her life long dreams fulfilled in a day.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 am

"Well well, what do you know" Lasci was intrigued, but more so realized that the shinigami girl disappeared. "Looks like she realized what we are, I'll let her report back. However, Claire, what do you think of this whole ordeal? Are you just here to play games, or do you really wish to help this 'God Lee'."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 am

Claire just gave him a smile. "I was bored, but Lee-sama seems interesting, so i helped." for innocent she was, it was almost impossible to know whether she was serious or not.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:35 am

Senetue's body seemed to twitch in his sleep and in a split second he was hitting the floor with his stubby arms and legs before he jumped up, looking at the two with his black and red eyes. "Shu up, shu up, shu up." He said, bringing his stubby arms up to where his ears would be before a small garganta opened up and he ran through it, seemingly heading to a much more quiet location for where he could rest.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

Post by Jeremy Winters Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:58 am

Lasci sighed as they seem to have frightened Senetue in his both small and delicate state. "You can follow him if you wish." He sighed one more time and continued. "i'll take it from here."

Lasci vanished with a sonido seemingly leaving the area to somewhere else within soul society.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Claire was happy that Lasci allowed him to go, but she would've had followed him under any circumstances.

Claire followed Senetue who went inside the garganta and called for him "Hiro-kun, wait for me"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:30 pm