Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Attack from the Rear

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Attack from the Rear Empty Attack from the Rear

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:05 am

The ground around the third squad base began to light shake. It was light but it was a bit of a tremble in any case. A set of teeth shot out of the ground to engulf the dirt and gravel. This happened a few more times behind it. One Senetue slowly rose out as it looked around quiveringly. It moved away from the whole as more followed from the same whole, each one stood different from the next in some way as they just slowly started to walk around from one another as if lost little children.
    Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Attack from the Rear Empty Re: Attack from the Rear

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 pm

*Nachos shunpos in, and looks at all the fatties*

Holy crap, that fat tub of lard is multiplying like rabbits! Well I don't suppose you guys will leave peacefully, so why don't I sweeten the deal, If you leave right now, I'll make sure you get a lifetime supply of mega chew bones, you know, the ones with meat in the middle!

So what do ya say?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:07 am

*Aki walks toward Nachos with one hand in her pocket and the other scratching her head*

"I don't think they'll go with such a compromise. These things are from Lee right? Besides I won't let the little monsters destroying my division off that easy. Look at this place, it's alreadly in pieces."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:10 am

A single Senetue, one that seemed rather tiny compared to the others seemed to be the only one that noted someone else there. It slowly let it's head tilt to the side as it rose it's index finger up to it's mouth in wonderment of the two objects that were speaking. It slowly started to wobble itself toward them.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:13 am

*Aki drew her sword with a smile and stood pretty loosley*

"Looks like one of them found us"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:22 am

Following closely after his captain Ryohei tightly grips onto the hilt of his zanpakuto as the hungry swarm heads towards them

"I've got your back captain..." he says as he flicks his zanpakuto in the air "Slice Up Shuusui"

As his arm bursts into blue flames, blood drips from the hilt covering the staining the whole sword black. "Ugh I'll never get used to that..." he says as his sword transforms.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:25 am

OOC: FINALLY!!XD

*Nachos grins at aki and points his finger at the one moving toward them, a yellow energy on his finger tip*

Would you like me to stop it capt.?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:28 am

"sure anything to get rid of them. I want to keep whats left of the 3rd. Thanks Ryohei I'll need it."

*She sits on a rock which seems to be a wall from a third division building*

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:31 am

OOC: I figured I might as well take them over since no one seemed to be on to do so xD

The little one continued to wobble forward and then came to a stop as the noises got louder. It rose it's head up as as the large nose continued to sniff the air a repeated number of times. It the lowered it's head as it returned to it's quizing looks as it started walking toward the division.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:36 am

Well it looks like it's gonna be me and you rookie, your brother was a great fighter, let's see what you got!

Rikujou Kurou!

*The spell stops the senetue in it's tracks, he then raises his other finger*

Byakurai!

*A white burst of energy fires directly at the beast*

OOC: Lee, are you gonna play the part of the senetues or are they gonna be NPCs?
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:53 am

The tiny little senetue was continuing on his little walk toward the division when he came to a sudden stop. It looked down and was confused at what this was. When the white lightning fired down, the tiny creature turned to see it coming. And did what it was best at, it's mouth opened widely, longer than it's body, even taller as the kido was engulfed into the gaping abyss that was it's mouth. It's body started to morph around, growing and contracting, the sealing kido breaking from the size growth. The other senetue's seemed to flip a little switch in there heads as they all turned toward the soul reapers and began to charge, jumping over one another and eating into the ground, trees, anything on there way toward them and the division.

Spoiler:
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:56 am

*AKi stood up and smirked*

"I knew these guys weren't so innocent looking. Go for it Nachos. I'll have to fight too"

*She took a stance waiting for the running stamped*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 am

*Nachos sighs and starts thinking*

Well it seems like they just swallow the kidou, so that's a bummer, and here I was, actually trying to give my sword a rest. -_-

*Nachos draws his sword*

Fall...Kage Oni!

*He then slashes upwards and sends a huge black wave at the group*
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:43 am

The biggest one that seemed to have eaten it's fair share of Blessed Miracle grow! The wide smile only seemed to grow larger, the term ear to ear was not a saying anymore. The teeth separated and the tongue let itself slide out of it's mouth and leaned down and slammed it's hands onto the ground as it was actually launched higher than it's weight would give off as he held it's hands together to bring it down onto Aki.

The massive wave of darkness that Nachos sent off wiped a line clear of the clones. But more seemed to continue to sprout from the trees, the ground shaking.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:48 am

*aki ran toward the giant one with her sword. She grabbed the hilt with one hand and the blade with another*

"Shock, raikou yari"

*an electirc current went around the blade as it tured into a metal rod. She stopped and pointed at the monster*

"direct shock"

*a lighting bolt went toward the monster at 100mph going straight for it with a huge amount of lighting*

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:35 am

The massive creature was air born as the white eyes watched the soul reaper release a bolt covered sword that looked rather edible. It's tongue was wide out of it's mouth as she fired off a bolt and with no where to go in midflight, the bolt struck right through the center of the stomach and flew into the sky after exiting the back. As it fell, it's mouth opened as Byakurai fired from it's mouth.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 am

*she jumped backwards to avoid the previously eaten byakurai*

"woah takes care of the big one. But than there are the others....Spreadin light"

*she swipes her zanpaktou and it releases huge amounts of lighting *
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:06 am

The large Senetue landed on the ground with a crash as the ground collapsed in from the weight. The tongue was laying on the ground next to the head. It was rather long. But within moments, the tongue twitched lightly and slowly slid itself to lick the ground as it rose itself into a seated position. It looked down at the hole in it's chest and then back toward the captain. It slowly rose to it's feet, the fat encroaching over the hole. It's mouth opened once more as another bolt of white lightning fired itself from his mouth.

As the soul reaper took a swing of her blade, all the clones in the path were struck and fried. With the few exceptions of the bigger ones.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 am

*After firing AKi noticed something. THe giant monster she made a hole in rose up once again.*

"Is it immortal? What are these things?"

*Her eyes widen and than she ran away from the lighting it shot. SHe shunpoed around it while shooting lighting at it*

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 am

The soul Reaper dodged the white lighting that was fired. But with that, she also started her counter attack. As she did, the massive clone was struck in the right arm several times and jerked back and let it's mouth widen downward as bolts slammed into it's mouth but unlike the others, it did not go out the back of his head. It closed it's mouth as it placed it's hands onto it's stomach with a wide grin
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 am

*SHe stopped and stared at the monster with wide eyes*

"It ate it? WHat are theswe things?"

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:54 am

The senetue slowly looked down at it's belly and slowly rubbed it's stomach a few times and then patted it. It rose it's attention back toward the soul reaper as it rose it's hands out toward her and then inhaled a deep breath as it pulled it's head back and the threw it's hands behind it as it's mouth opened wide, multiple flashes of lighting bolts blazed across the air toward her.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 am

*Aki suddenly has a huge smile on her face as she takes a strong stance with her zanpaktou*

"One mistake monster, my spirit lives with lighting, that'll do nothing"

*As the lighting hit her she was pushed back 20 feet back. Though she had some scratches and burned marks she smiled at the shock from the attack. SHe still has static around her body*

"That felt great, thanks for boosting up my energy, you want food come and get it? Here it this"

*She reached inside her pocket and took a small black ball and threw it at the monster*

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 am

The senetue clone slowly let it's mouth close as sparks emitted from it's tongue as it watched her. It slowly let it's head tilt to the side as she spoke about something. It rose it's finger to his mouth in wonder what she was talking about. It watched as she threw something into the air and he was there to catch it in it's hand as it feel to the ground. It lowered itself down as it started to sniff the ball and poked it. Soon, it's long tongue slid out and wrapped around the ball as he stood up. Quite content.

The clones continued to eat the trees down and gnawing on the side of the wall. Few had actually gotten in but there was the one or two that made it underground.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:26 am

*She looked with a blank expression as she saw the monster tear her division apart. She shot a few lighting bolts to the groups of monsters eating away her divison*

"Maybe it didn't work, the ball plus the salvia was suppose to create a explosion within it's body. THan again I don't even know if these things have salvia"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:33 am