Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
cool beans
Muerte
Lee_Takamoto
7 posters

Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine - Page 3 Empty Re: Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Claire just smiled at Cross awaiting for any furthers to Lee who was seemingly busy with what he was doing.

((Cross is a menos level arrancar, i dont see that anywhere near an espada. Just saying ^_^))

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine - Page 3 Empty Re: Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:40 pm

(( Well : P : P on you. lol, he acts as strong as an espada and has potential, does that sound better?))
    Cross reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. He used his index finger to light a small cero on the tip of it. He then lit his cigarette with it and began to smoke as the cero disappeared.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:50 pm

"You should really quit those sometimes." Claire commented as she studies Cross's smoking habits.

(( :p ))
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Cross just laughed as she mentioned his habit. He crossed his arms and noticed that his clothing had been scorched. "How did I miss something like that?" He asked. He sat down on a boulder as he looked at the caged soul reapers. "When will this part be over?" He asked. He raised his left hand over his right shoulder as he began to feel some pain.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:23 am

"This is really boring... Don't we have everything we need?" Kurewa asked agitatedly as he approached Kyouga at a steady pace. "We probably do, but we need Lee's confirmation before we can leave. I'm starting to have my doubts though..." Kyouga responded calmly as he started to get bored himself. Kyouga was just about to open a Garganta below the cage to send it to Hueco Mundo. "Cross, should we take these caged people to Hueco Mundo for the time being?" Kyouga asked Cross, hoping that he wouldn't get ignored as usual.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:57 am

Cross gave Kyouga a look. "No" He simply said. "We can't bring these shinigami to hueco mundo" He crossed his arms and stood next to Lee, waiting for an order.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:51 pm

"Well, that's the logical thing to do" Claire was seemingly amused by the tension between the two. "Then again, i'd be more concerned about the shinigami not making there move us."

Claire almost laughed at the thought that they were quite civil for there kind.

"In fact, i don't think they see us as a threat, those fools" Claire grinned. "Maybe i should start making a move."

She continued now with a serious tone.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Lee looked down at the collected shinigami and souls that were within the container. It was good that he had already set the red book aside for safe keeping. He had been reading the book every chance he got and knew most of the pages to memory. Now, it was time to make memory into reality. He leaned forward as he used his First Step Skill and appeared a few inches from the container and spoke
    "Finally!"
    He rose his hands high into the air and then activated his Second Dance as his entire body began to vibrate. When he slammed his hands onto the ground. A massive glyph began to glow a dark blue, the same thing should be happening to the hollows that were also in the same containers.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Claire stood still now waiting for what will happen next.
    "What should we do now?" she asked Lee who seemed to be pleased whith what he's doing.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 am

Cross crossed his arms as he looked to the sky. "I feel like attacking this place" He said looking at Claire. "These shinigami haven't even noticed that we've captured some of there people and that we've been here, only ones that have is that lavi character that Lee doesn't seem to care about, the little girl, and the squad 1 fool"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am

The dark blue aura erupted into the skies in a volcanic explosion. The waves of the eruption clashed with the sky and slowly started to rip and corrupt the area that was struck. After just a few moments, the ear wrenching sounds of hollows started to fill the air. Soon followed by the souls that were in the district. The top of the dark blue eruption started to draw in on itself as it started to turn red and lower back down. When it reached about a few feet from the ground, Lee was still with his hands on the ground but his shikai slowly started to break away starting from the helmet to see his ever wide grin on his face as he was engulfed in the aura and then it collapsed within itself. The sudden jump in spiritual pressure forced the dust in the area to disappear as a figure stood where Lee once stood.
    God Lee
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 am

Cross was moved about 10 feet away from the boy. He raised his arm up to shield his eyes as he noticed a change in spiritual pressure.
    "Seems like he became a 'god' " He said calmly as it cleared enough to stand himself up. He crossed his arms again and looked at him.
    "So, what are you going to do now?" He asked.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:03 am

The figure slowly turned his eyes in the direction of Cross as he spoke of there next action. He slowly turned his eyes forward as he looked around and then spoke
    "We take everything and destroy it all. The land will become as barren as the wasteland that is Hueco Mundo Desert."
    He slowly started to simple walk away with his eyes watching forward.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:08 am

"Can i make the first move?" He asked. He wanted to attack the first division and would only do it if allowed to.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:16 am

The figure slowly rose his right hand calmly as he moved his left hand onto his hip as he made no sort of eye contact as he replied
    "Do what you will. I plan on drawing as many soul reapers to there deaths by merely walking around and..."
    He slowly turned his head toward his left side and paused and a burst of blue spiritual energy at a building and things that might be behind it in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power. He let a smile form on his face
    "I don't even need to use words or hands. This truly is wonderful. Now, where to gather the most attention."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:23 am

Cross looked at him.
    "I would say the first, as it is the headquarters of the first division captain, captain commander Sanba" He said.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

"I don't think you can get there that easily." Claire said seemingly amused by whats going on, but was still studying the weight of the situation.

"If we know them better, they're already waiting for us, prolly already made a plan for a counter attack.

But i didnt think they'd go this low as from its previous glory, they dont even care about the citizens anymore.

Scowling like cowards inside Seiretei, they're not even worth my time."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:48 pm