Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
cool beans
Muerte
Lee_Takamoto
7 posters

Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Kyouga sensed the presence of his brother, and knew that there would be many complications now. "Suzuku... I thought Lasci killed you, but apparently I was wrong. I'm sorry for this, dear brother, but you must perish by my blade. I won't let you interfere with the plan..." Kyouga said calmly as darkness flowed out of his right hand, and materialized as Necronia after he gripped its hilt.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Meanwhile, Kurewa was overlooking everything as he kept guard of the center of the district. "Jeez... This is so boring... I want to get into the action too!" Kurewa complained as he apparently was ordered to guard the prisoners. "Ehh... At least I'm doing something right now." he said, shrugging it off as he sat down on the roof he was on at the moment.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee's Plain, Rukon District sixty-nine

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Suzaku began to laugh to himself.
    "I don't recall ever having any family other than Hikari Minamoto" He said. "And who said I came here as an enemy, I just came here as I felt emense power"
    He put the zanpakto away as he looked at Kyouga. "Surprised i'm here?" He asked. "Well, this body belongs to his little brother" He pointed at Lee as he mentioned his brother.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:33 pm

"Pheh, how boring." Claire let loose of Hanzo as she sat on a broom transport that materialized behind her.

"More and more people just keep popping up. We should scatter around, or better yet, hide this area, set some sort of false barrier to prolong this.

At this rate, we wont succeed no matter how many a number we are."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:42 pm

"It would appear that the Hueco Arca incident teared your spirit from your body, and fractured your memory. You can't even remember mother... It's a great pity to know that a large part of you was lost forever. If you don't even remember your own birth mother, then how is it that you know that my nephew is the older sibling of the body that you are possessing? At any rate, why do you cling to a body that isn't your own?" Kyouga said and asked, wanting to dig keep into Suzuku's mind
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 pm

"Hmmm, because I can dig into this childs memories and he is the brother to Lee" He said. He looked up to see the cage around the shinigami.
    "What exactly is going on?" He asked.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:52 pm

It took several minutes for Hikari to arrive standing beside her brother. "I... im so tired." she grumbled as she was still breathless from the trk since she cant do shunpo yet, she ended up being lost for half the time, but was able to sense his brother through his aura.

She was basked with a view of random looking people, some of which she was not familiar off.

"Neh.. Ni-chan, who are they?"

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 pm

"Hikari, you shouldn't have come here" He said. He stood in front of her in case they tried to attack her.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:08 pm

"But, but somethings really wrong, i followed my intuition and ended up here. So what is that?" she said referring to the white spiritual force forming somewhat at the center of the district.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:43 pm

As Hanzo rubs his freshly strangled neck he looks at his hands which were covered in ash from the burnt note he had recieved in london

"Oh yes, i was on my way to a meeting with an old friend...." he said as he walked past Lee, he looked back at Claire, he felt a sharp pain in his head for trying to leave but he did anyway "Pity just when things were getting interesting, but i cannot delay any further. We'll meet again and next time arrancar"

Slipping unnoticed through the ensuing chaos he shunpoed from the spot and with speed unmatched heading staight for the gates of soul society
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 am

"Unfortunately, I have no clue as to why we're gathering so many inhabitants. However, you could try asking Lee..." Kyouga said before he sonidoed away towards the center of the district. "What now?" Kyouga asked himself as he waited for his next orders. "I wonder if Kure-Kun is having fun...?" Kyouga asked himself rather calmly as he sensed Kurewa head towards Suzaku. "EEEH?!" Kyouga asked in shock as he realized how reckless Kurewa was being.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Kurewa had sensed someone with an interesting reiatsu, but he wondered who it was. In any case, Kurewa was running toward Suzaku and Hikari in hopes that he could have a good fight. However, Kurewa's entrance was made it clear that he was looking for a fight. "Okay man, let's fight!" Kurewa shouted in an excited tone as he smiled a toothy grin, showing his sharp fangs. Strangely though, Kurewa's furry ears were pretty easy to spot along with his arrogant determination as he gripped the hilt of his sword.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 am

Suzaku sighed. "Pitiful" He said. Just as he reached for his zanpakto, a bullet hit the ground.
    "Stop it" Cross said from the roof. He held the gun at the arrancar who was running towards Suzaku.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:33 am

Kurewa frowned at Cross upon seeing that Cross had his gun pointed at him, and let go of the hilt of his sword. Kurewa then crossed his arms across his chest, and leaned against a wall not far from Suzaku and Cross. Kuresu sulked and glanced away from Suzaku and Cross. It were as if he had been put on a leash, and forced to behave himself. Kuresu felt like Cross had spoiled all of the fun for him, and didn't want him to spar at all.

(OOC: Yama, Kurewa isn't an Arrancar. He's just Kyouga's neko companion.)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 am

Cross pointed the tip of his gun on the brim of his newly aquired hat. He then turned around and looked at the cage like item in the center of gotei.
    ---
    Suzaku laughed softly as he held his head. "I can't hold on for long, so I'll let Lavi take over for me to heal myself" He said as his appearance went to normal. He went from black hair to his light green hair and light green eyes. He looked around, noticing the group.
    "Where am I and how did i end up here?" He asked.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:45 am

Kurewa glanced over at Lavi, apparently slightly confused. Regardless, it was really boring since he was being forced to do nothing at all. Interestingly, though, Kurewa raised his furry ears slightly out of curiosity. The girl that was with Lavi was pretty cute, but he wasn't particularly interested in her that much.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:15 am

Lavi looked at the 'thing' and put his hand out, guarding the girl behind him.
    "Minamoto-chan, i'll protect you" He whispered to her. He looked outward to see Lee in the group. "Brother, whats the meaning of all this?" he asked.
    Vergo
    Vergo
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 5374

Post by Vergo Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:44 am

"Why are you here?" Toshiro asked Cross as he pointed his Zanpakuto at him. Toshiro had just appeared on top of the same roof that Cross was on, and he had a cold expression on his face. However, Toshiro had merely come here on his own because he could tell that something was up. "Why are you gathering everyone at the center of the district? Answer me, or I will resort to drastic measures..." Hitsugaya added harshly, hoping that he could easily get his point across.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:01 am

Cross laughed loudly at the shinigami.
    "Why don't you ask him" He said, pointing at Lee down on the ground. He twirled his gun on his index finger again, waiting for a battle to start and he would be prepared if there would be.
    ---
    Lavi continued to stand in his spot, protecting the young minamoto and looking at Lee.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:35 am

*Nachos, having seen that familiar look in Toshiro's eyes, decided to tail him, he appears behind Cross and points his finger*

Bakudou 63 Sajou Sabaku!

*A thick chain shoots out and wraps around Cross's body*

The man asked you a question, geez you new recruits are so predictable.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 am

Cross laughed as the spell wrapped around him, only to be to no avail as he was gone within an instant.
    "Pitiful, attacking someone form behind?" He said, stopping his laughing. He crossed his arms as he was now in front of Lavi. He held his gun as it pressed against his face. "Make another move, and I'll shoot him and little Minamoto girl there as well" He said. "Nobody will mess with 'the' plans"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:13 am

Ahhhhhh, taking hostages are we? Well it doesn't matter..

*Nachos shunpos right in front of him*

Cuz I don't think you have the guts to kill them!!

*Nachos draws his sword and slashes it up Cross's body*

Snowball! Get the kid outta here!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:21 am

"Eh, you don't think so?" He asked, stepping back away from him as he slashed. He pulled the trigger on the gun as he shot Lavi in the shoulder, knocking him back on the ground. Lavi reacted by immediately grabbing his shoulder.
    Vergo
    Vergo
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 5374

Post by Vergo Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:33 am

"Yes sir!" Toshiro said as he quickly sonidoed to Lavi and Hikari, and grabbed them as he sonidoed back to the Seireitei. Be careful Captain Nachos. Toshiro thought as he worried about his superior.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:52 am

ooc: Don't you mean shunpoed?XD

*With Toshiro having taken the hostages out of harm's way, Nachos shunpoes up in the air and points his palms down at the area where Cross is*

Hadou 88 (The big word that I can't remember right nowXD)

*An enormous blast of energy shoots down on the area, Nachos then under the cover of the explosion, starts back towards Seireitei*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Hikari was confused half of the time by whats going on, from her brother changing back in to Lavi and the arrival of the 1st Division Officers. She could only give a sigh to show her emotions.

-----

Meanwhile, unnoticed, Claire was now sitting beside Lee bemused by what's happening arround her.

She kept on watching the chaos and started waving her right hand about seemingly pretending to be some sort of maestro to the Chaotic Orchestra before her eyes, she loved the raging color of fire caused by the shinigami vice captain. Truth be told, he caused more damage than any of them could.

"Lee-kun" she spoke whilst doing so. "Give me your commands when your ready. Just sitting here is boring."

((Make us spread through out SS, start a revolution of some sort))
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Cross laughed loudly as the 1st VC shot the hado on him.
    "You're to weak to be able to get the upper hand on me" He said. HE held up both of his guns and began to rapidly shoot bullets out. As he did so, it appeared that 1 bullet was shot, however, 10 bullets were shot, blocking the spell enough for him to move out of the way. He then sonidoed away from him, completely hiding his spiritual pressure, and stood next to Lee, opposite side of Claire. He had his arms crossed as he looked at him. "Sorry for what I had to do to Lavi" He said. "It seems he's learned enough by just being here"

((Sorry for the seemingly god modding here. Its just that Cross is as strong as an espada ranked officer and he's proving it. He'll eventually get weak or something))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:02 pm