Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Captain's office

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Captain's office - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain's office

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Running from the dormitories to the captain's office, Hikari was beat. She didn't run like this not since Lee's rebellion, almost nostalgic, she collected her self and knocked 3 times.

"Captain, i've had word from a mysterious mechanical hell butterfly. It spoke of a crack on the sky within the living world. Should we send the message to everyone else?"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:30 pm

*A hell butterfly flutters into Aki's office*

This is Acting head capt. Nachos, I've encountered beings in Karakura called "Fallen" One in the forest with an espada and one on 21st street in town engaging two mages, All VC's and capt's are to mobilize. Careful, they're extremely strong!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Seeing as the message was proven, and with direct order from the 1st Division acting captain and commander.

"Taichou, i'll be sending the message to everyone."

Leaving her word, she went towards the other division's to inform them.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm

*Slowely getting up she grabs her zanpaktou and leaves to the senkaimon*

"I hope she gets Ryohei and Nana as well. Fallen huh? WHat an interesting name"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9044

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:16 am

A darkly dressed figure slowly let himself drift along the the wooden walkway. The sounds of walking were unheard of as the blue hair shifted from the walking. Having delivered his own little message to the second squad, he figured he might as well have a little free roaming time on his hands.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:18 am

*Feeling something Aki go up from her chair*
    "Who's there? Is it you Hikari?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:26 am

The darkened figure continued forward as he continued to think about how to make sure that the second squad regrets itself for Leiko's mistake. He paused his thought as he heard the sound of someone else. He slowly let his right hand raise itself up as it took hold of the sliding door and he let himself come into view as he replied, starring down at Aki with his shimmering sapphire eyes
    "Hello there Aki."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:30 am

*she pushed her glasses up as she looked at the man with strange eyes*
    "Hey there, have we met before? I don't recall your name, or your appearance for all I know"
    *She walked a bit away from her desk and a few steps toward him*
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:36 am

He slowly stood there with his hand on the doorway as he watched Aki and any sort of strange movements that she might make. He was actually quite content with her among the other captains. He never liked the constant laziness that she gave off and the overall lack of dedication but knowing that she was simple made her easier to figure out. He slowly let his left hand move itself onto his chest as he replied
    "Yes, I guess you can say that we have. I wouldn't think you'd notice me and I think that is really good."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:39 am

"Well thanks, Oh and we've met. I'm sorry I don't remember you. I'm usually good with people, even enemies in someway."
    *She stood by her bookshelf*
    "Where have we met?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:48 am

Lee slowly lets his hand lower itself from his chest and the door as he moves them behind his back as he takes a step closer toward her as he slowly lets his eyes look over the inside of the room and then spoke to her
    "I used to be in the fifth squad, we never really socialized very much. I don't think to many people remember what I look like but a lot of them do remember some things, that much I'm sure of."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:51 am

"Fifth huh? Lotta people there, I never really talked to either. There is one person I do remember, he destroyed my division. I don't know where he went."

*leaning on the bookshelf she looked at her katana leaning on her chair and recalled her fight with the senetue*

"Lee."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:04 am

Lee listened intently as Aki started to speak of the squad and then what had happened to the third squad and he then let his eyes shift with hers as he looked over toward her sword and kept it there as he heard his name and then replied
    "It's nice to hear that you remembered me Aki."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:06 am

*WIth her eyes wide she looked at him. She didn't reach for her katana but glared at him*

"What's your business back here?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:18 am

Lee listened as he heard Aki take a more defensive tone with him when his name was given. He continued to look at her sword as he then moved his right shoulder onto the doorway and his left hand at his side as he then replied
    "I was just near here dropping off a message to the second squad. I hear that they are doing well but tend to have horrible potential. What..."
    He then let his eyes follow across the ground till they came back too meet the glasses that were in front of her eyes and continued
    "are you going to try and take me down all by yourself? Me, who has just strolled into the third squad grounds without a care in the world after doing just the same in another. So, what will it be Aki? Try and take me down..."
    He slowly moved himself from the door frame as his eyes shimmered once more as he moved toward her and stopped a few feet from her and held his right hand out toward the table
    "or are you going to offer me something to drink?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:21 am

He was right after what happened she knows she can't take him down. She sighed in silent defeat and poured some tea and put it on the table and sat down on the couch.
    "Guess I'll offer you a drink. Your smart, could have down a lot for the soul society."

*She slightly eyed her katana for she wished it was closer to her.*
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:30 am

Lee slowly let his eyes follow her as she took the wiser of the options and decided to offer him the drinking option. He slowly turned around and then leaned forward as he placed his hands onto the table and then crouched down into a seated posture as he took hold of the cup and slowly took a sip as she spoke. He lowered it down as he looked down into the cup
    "I think that was the reason things had to change. Everything was getting to simple, nothing was getting done. The Soul Society had gotten to weak and couldn't even protect itself. I proved that and I am making sure that things change. To just start an all out attack on my own would make me an easy target and even easier to take down with everyone in the soul society aiming to take me down. Like you said...I'm smart."
    He slowly let the cup raise once more to his lips as he took another sip of the liquid.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:36 am

"You're right, things do need to change. But Not violently. Though a full on chaos on the soul society would be funny."
    *realizing what she said she smickered* "opps didn't mean that."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:48 am

Lee slowly continued to sip away at the drink as he heard the one thing that everyone else seems to say or at least that is what he thought but he paused for more than a moment as he heard her speaking of it being...funny. He just let his eyes shift toward her as he slowly let his cup lower down and heard her speaking about not wanting that to come out. He placed the cup down on the table and spoke
    "Well...that was a little unexpected. You do just want to have a good time, don't you?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:51 am

"Basically, who wants to live there life taking orders and doing paperwork. I just wanna have fun. I mean DOn't you think so, if everyone in the soul society just turned on eachother, how hilarious it would be. A once civilized organization into a giant war. But that's between you and me"

*She laughed a bit*
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 am

Lee listened to what it was that Aki was saying and couldn't help but be enticed by this. He was enjoying every word at the moment and then imaged the sight of one person turning to fight another until all of the soul society was in the war. Then slowly closed his eyes as he let his head nod toward Aki and then spoke
    "Oh, I don't think you have to worry about anyone believing me even if I was going to tell someone. But..."
    He slowly let his fingers slide themselves into one another as he placed his elbows onto the table and then leaned forward and looked at her glasses as he continued
    "I think that you have made me look at things differently now. I think I wont leave you as an example for your subordinates as I was intending."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 am

*Half smiling she bluntly replied*
    "Subordinates? There's no such thing for me. Got my followers and higher ups. Don't start anything dangerous now."

"Don't look at it any differently than you would now. This place won't change, they'll fight strive for justice and will just go on and endless cycle from there. "
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:22 am

Lee listened as she took the former threat rather easily than someone else might have. He slowly nodded his head as he let himself straighten his posture and then moved one hand onto his lap and the other wrapped itself around the cup as he pulled it to his lips and took down the rest of it and then lowered the cup to speak
    "Well, I'm sure there has to be a breaking point. I've already showed that in the face of a true terror, the soul society can fail without the help of the arrancar. If that can be done, why would something like this be any different?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:38 am

"I don't the arrancars the point. It's whose in charge. If no one took order and everyone did what they think they should do it'd me hectic"

*She got more tea for him*

"I haven't had orders for awhile. SO I sat here and did nothing, and what did I get done in life nothing. Without a leader there is nothing"

*She smiled*

"FOr once I acknowledge you Lee. You speak in ways a person might fear to speak."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 am

Lee slowly moved his cup over toward her as she continued to speak and nodded as she poured him more to drink. He was actually enjoying the conversation more than he had planned to. He then enjoyed the praise that she had given him, it was indeed a long time since he was actually thanked for something from anyone. He moved the cup closer to himself as he looked down at it and replied
    "When things wont change, it needs to be force to change. Fear or not, I went forward and grasped the power to change. Now..."
    He slowly moved the cut up to his mouth but then paused before it touched his lips
    "How about we have a little wager, you still like games don't you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:07 pm