Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Ciel
Senetue
Kyouga
Muerte
Loli Gaga
9 posters

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai}

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9039

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai} - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai}

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Lee listened to her as she spoke of not knowing where it was that Claire was. She spoke of her not being dead so that in fact was a good thing for sure. He then rose his left hand around as he placed it onto his chin in wonder as he turned around and looked over the store and toward the back room.
    "Well, if soul reapers are going to be involved. I'm going to need a way to make sure they can't find me. I have yet to prepare anything for them. Lee, would you be so kind and help me?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80591

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai} - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai}

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:45 pm

"Well, you can buy a body from Victor." Beilee smiled over at him as Victor himself stepped out from the black backdoor.

"Ahh, yes, i've finally found it, here's a proto-type detector, it can find any hollow with a human 500 miles away, that should be enough to find her, if she's still alive."
    Studying the man talking to Lee, Victor sensed something different in him.

"Ahh, so you must be the God Lee they were all talking about, i love your work, i assume your in need of a human?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Lee slowly let his eyes shift to the side as he then turned his head toward the back as she spoke of talking with...Victor. Lee turned to face this man as he spoke about some new detector. He then spoke to Lee about his past doings and Lee cracked a smile as he replied
    "Well, so far you have yourself a satisfied and will customer. I am indeed looking for a human for myself, what kinds of things do they come with?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 pm

"They come with coffins, the coffins shrink, you can keep them in there and bring them anywhere as you please, unlike Beilee, you can modify how they act when they are on free roam mode, when your inside there body, you have full control, and not only that, but it cloaks your aura, making it 99% impossible to track you." Victor showed Lee a small coffin key chain.

"So, care to take one with you?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Lee slowly moved his arms around and crossed them over his chest as he listened to the man. He spoke of the free roam that Beilee was in and the ability to change the personality how ever he wished and the addition of the ninety-nine was a added plus. Lee paused as he looked at the small coffin, it was just like a mod soul. He slowly reached out and let it lay in his hand and spoke
    "Well, I would like a silver haired male with indigo shaded eyes. Glasses would also be nice. Casual clothes, nothing to out in the open, I would like it to be able to blend into a crowd when needed. I would like a above average tone for him though just in case something might come up."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:36 pm

"Very well." Victor gave hima grim smile and poked his finger which now looked more like a usb HUB.

"I would need the coffin for a bit though"
    without waiting for a response, he took the coffin which lee took earlier and inserted the thinner end inside his index finger.

It took only several minutes to download the date Lee gave, as he was done he handed the coffin back and said.

"Well then, its done now, all that just for 500 Kan."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Lee watched as the small coffin was taken away to get prepped. Lee slowly crossed his arms over one another on his chest as he waited. His eyes searched around from one thing to another and then before he knew it, victor returned as Lee took hold of the small coffin. He then looked it over as he then reached into his left pocket and pulled out what he had in his pocket and then held it over Victor's hand and released it into his possession
    "There you are. It is all there, feel free to count. I'll make sure to come back every now and again with more business."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:48 pm

"Pleasure doing business with you, if you break him, theres a 1 year warranty, so you can have him repaired for free" Victor took the money and counted it.

"Now then, any luck on where Claire is?"
    Victor asked as he turned to Beilee.

"I think she's somewhere in ween town." studying the radar there was a blinking light similar to that of Claire's.

"I'm going to check it out!" picking up Senetue she ran outside and rode Claires broom transport, heading towards the hill where the signal was blinking strongly.

Senetue and Beilee's exit == > http://www.bleachdynasty.com/holloween-town-f45/a-sudden-depression-hueco-mundo-event-open-t3369.htm
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395275

Post by Ciel Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Ciel replied to Zero.

"Well, im not entirely sure of how you came to be, but glad to see you in flesh again." He turned to Lee right after Claire stormed of towards where the signal was coming from.

"Now then, what to do?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Lee nodded his head as he turned around as he continued to look at his new object. He then let his head raise up to see Beilee speaking about Claire and it then hit him. He threw his free hand out toward her but she took off on the broom. He turned toward
    "Ceil, make sure to get a way to the human world ready. I'm going to go get something."
    He ran to the side and then started his flash steps behind her. He needed to get them from her and Claire. he pushed himself as where ever he might had laid his foot to land gave a small radiation. He aimed to get where ever it was first.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11596

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:28 pm

"I will meet up with you in the Human World. I'm going to visit Lobo-Sama while I still can." Kyouga said calmly as he walked out of Le Morgue. Kyouga had been putting his visit off for a long time, but he thought it would be nice to visit Lobo. Besides, Lobo spared Kyouga's life when he was a Shinigami.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128873

Post by Muerte Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:48 am

-if i'm logged in as someone else, sorry D:-

Zero nodded as he looked at him.
    "Is there anything I should do, dear brother?" He asked. "I must find out how I came to be, and in this appearance"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:37 am

"Dear brother, if your free, you can do what ever you wish to do"

With a smile, he sat on the bench enjoying a cup of tea which Alfred only just served.

"care for tea?"
    Ciel sat patiently, as it felt as though, that he had responsibility towards kyouga who chose to leave, he should return shortly.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:43 am

A tease came to Ciel, informing him that Kyouga was with Lee at The Waffle House in the Living World. After informing Ciel, it flew back towards Las Noches. It was likely that it was heading back to its cage to sleep.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:03 am

Ciel didnt have the mood for a living world visit, but since he owed the boy that much as his acting guardian, Ciel took his long hat and placed it on top of his head turning to Zero.

"Well then, im sorry for the short notice, but i bid thee fare will, Brother, we shall meet again in time."

Ciel walked out the door towards the trains station, where he used a garganta train instead of just traveling through the world of doors normally, like he always did.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:29 am

The God-King of Symphonia walked into the Body shop owned by Victor in a calm manner. "Victor, I would like to purchase this body off of you. Your services will be much appreciated." Kyouga said as he gave Victor what money he had saved up from his pay.

Name of Human: Gaspard von Symphonia
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Gaspard is a very calm and collected individual that prefers the company of others. He is a warrior at nature, but also a kind man at heart. He prefers to take no side in conflicts between the other kingdoms, but he will often play the role of the mediator and diplomat for peace between Hueco Mundo's kingdoms. Gaspard will often be found reading books in a library or archive. Gaspard is very chivalrous, and will often treat a woman as a queen.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 am

"A rare site to see you here, m'lord" Victor takes a bow, honored to be graced by one of the God-kings him self. Kyouga, King of symphonia.

Victor snapped his fingers as two strong built men pulled a crate like box out of the store room, they opened it revealing a corpse with white cloth covering it's face, it had Chinese text written on it. It was the spell paper.

"Do you need a coffin to go with that sire?" He asked the God-king.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 am

"Yes please, Victor." Kyouga said with a small smile as he waited for the coffin to be given into his possession. Furthermore, Kyouga felt a strong urge to possess the body as soon as possible.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 am

Victor pulled open a drawer and took a small coffin shaped key-chain from inside, he handed it to Kyouga and smiled. "I think you already know how to use it, so i wont give any further details. "He took a piece of paper and let him sign it. "Please sign here your majesty, you no longer have to pay, a gift from our Queen who has only returned."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 am

Kyouga signed his name with elegant brush strokes with thick and thin strokes. Right after he signed, Kyouga touched the corpse and took possession of it. Kyouga felt very comfortable in Gaspard's body. Furthermore, he took quite a liking to the attire that his human wore. "I'll thank her majesty for the gift personally. Thank you for everything, Victor." Kyouga said gently with a smile as he left the man a generous tip. Already, Kyouga, in Gaspard's body, had already started to take his leave. Indeed, Kyouga was going to search for the queen, and he actually wanted to spend his time with her.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Victor sent the God-king of by opening the door for him, then closing it after, one of his assistants spoke after so. "You're talking about miss Claire right? Didnt she leave again?"

Victor smiles in response. "Yes, she left, but those two will bring her back, eventually. She cant leave Windsore now that she's it's Queen."
    Preach
    Preach
    Soul

BD-cash : 3601

Post by Preach Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:12 pm

Name of Human: Amilia Gerish(A Jane doe, but is dubbed as such by the Dos Dia)
    Appearance:
    The girl has long black hair and brown eyes. Her body slim, much like her possessor, and she wears a variety of clothing depending on Emily's mood. Over all her body build is similar to Emily's, but hers is a tad more curvy, being a C cup and a combination of athletic, and a slightly slim stomach area. She wears a pair of circular sunglasses a majority of the time.
    Personality:The personality of the girl is best described as cheery and caring. She loves to help and doe what she can to aide others, but is also fiercly loyal to Emily. She enjoys games and reading, along with watching movies, though she is also up for running and goofing off, her personality in many ways a contrast to Emily's.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Victor checked the order slip with a grim smile, it's been a while since anyone ordered a human. He took out his pen and began writing on a piece of parchment. 
    Victor wrote:Your Excellency,

It is a great honour to be able to  attend to your needs, allow me to give you this Human as a gift. If anything goes wrong, please make sure immediately inform us so that we could properly modify your human to your liking.

Your Human will arrive at your kingdom first knock of dawn. My servant will deliver it as soon as he returns.

Your humble servant
    Victor Guiseppe

His pet crow, who was eagerly waiting took the letter once it was done. It flew to the kingdom next door in hopes of delivering the message to the queen.
    Preach
    Preach
    Soul

BD-cash : 3601

Post by Preach Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:42 am

The red haired Espada glided strutted through the door, her attire today, a black leather jacket, a green t-shirt with the midriff showing her toned abs, and a pair of black jogging pants, along with a pair of neon green fuzzy socks. She would stop at the front of the morgue, her tiara like hollow bone that circled the top of her head emanating a silver aura, her reitsu growing lightly as she glanced about. Human bodies where interesting to her, and she began to walk to one of the covered bodies in the morgue, he note gripped in her right hand. She used her left hand to uncover the face of one such body.

It was a man with silver, almost white air. An older gentleman. She couldn't think of what hollow would want such an old body. Perhaps for the novelty? The body itself had scars all about it, as though the man had seen himself through an explosion of broken glass. He was not appealing to the eye, that was for certain. She lifted an eyelid with her thumb, the rest of her fingers gliding across the rough texture of the older man's cheek. What she saw, confused her. His eyes where clouded, but she could tell they were once blue. Was this what happened to humans when they died? Their skin sags, and their eyes cloud?

Certainly there was no beauty in the way a human died.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5402

Post by Guiseppe Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am

He watched her in awe, hidden in the shadow of a morgue, not ripper, not empty, indeed something else entirely. Faceless is what some would call him, non-existent, unidentified, he followed her, watched her carefully before communicating when he felt the time was right.

"Curious, curious, such a shame. That old man would've lived a little longer hand't he met such a tragic,fate." His way of speaking was in a sing song manner.

He was a tall bony man, standing 6 foot four wearing a suit. His skin was pale white, his face, he had no face, and how the words came out, or how he said could make an interesting mystery.

"Welcome to Le Morgue, you're highness, how can we, the people of gray be of service to you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:46 am