Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Ciel
Senetue
Kyouga
Muerte
Loli Gaga
9 posters

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80591

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai} Empty Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai}

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:26 am

Welceom to Le Morgue

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai} 11wezqq

The Holloween town undertaker who's name shall not be mentioned, somewhat crafted lifeless human bodies for hollow use in the living world, it's a lot like shinigami gigai, only it uses bodies of real humans. A possession spell is set on them giving them the word lifeless printed on the back of there neck.

These humans were sold by a dealer somewhere from earth, there looks varies from one to the other. There lives can be turned on and off, thus making it easier for hollows to de-posses them and find them again.

Each human comes with a coffin for where you can place them when you don't want to use them.

The store manager is Victor Giuseppe Verdi

Spoiler:

Each person costs 500 Kan

Pre-maid Humans: {not available for now}

Customized Humans:

Name of Human:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

Last edited by seraphim on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128873

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai} Empty Re: Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai}

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Customized Humans:
    Name of Human: Vincent Drache
    Appearance: Vincent is a 20 year old male who stands at 5 foot 9 feet tall. He weighs 130 pounds and has long black hair that he keeps pulled up into a pony tail. He has light blue eyes. He wears completely black clothing. A black t-shirt and black jeans and black shoes. He has a black bracelet on his right hand and a black ring on his index and ring finger on his left hand.
    Personality: Vincent comes across as cold, stoic, and arrogant, even to his fellow arrancar or hollow. In battle he will do anything to win, sometimes at the risk of his teamates. He tends to mask his emotions and often claims, "It's none of my business."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai} Empty Re: Le Morgue : Body shop {Hollow Gigai}

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm

^ If i sell you this human, you wont have enough for your shinigami Gigai, are you sure you want to purchase this?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128873

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Eh, Sure, I'll buy it. My Shinigami will just have to use Gentei Kaijou or w/e its spelled to seal his power and stuff.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Sure sure!

I'll be updating your kan now ^_^

((If you need more RP money, go here! http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-business-district-f104/uruha-money-changer-t2827.htm))
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11596

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:30 am

Customized Characters:
    Name of Human: Kuraginn Hangard
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    (Kuraginn is a cloned body created from a pure combination of the blood of Kyouga Walker and Kurewa Hangard.)
    Personality: Kuraginn is a polite, and considerate individual who enjoys a good spar. He is also happy to be in the company of others, especially Kurewa. Sometimes he may tease others just for fun, and he likes to have fun with others. However, Kuraginn is a very sensitive person at heart.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 pm

"You're Human is ready sire." Said the well dressed gentleman, appearing to be the store manager. Two muscular shirtless man servants with metallic collars pushed what seemed to be a crate from inside the store room. No one could make out of there faces because of the white cloth covering there face with the text '空白' written on it.

"If you need modifications, don't hesitate to take them back. Here, take this."
    He handed him what looks to be a small box coffin.

"Upon crushing that, a huge coffin will appear, to make it small again, all you need to do is deflate it, like a floater. You can also deflate them with your human inside."

He cough a couple of times then spoke once more.

"My name is Victor, im the shop owner, that would be 500 Kan please"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:55 pm

"Here you go Victor, thank you for your service." Kyouga said politely to the owner as he gave the man 500 Kan. It was a decent price, but he had enough to pay for it. Kyouga was hoping on using the body soon, but he just hoped that the corpse wouldn't rot away.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 pm

"Any time sire, any time" Victor said.

((It wont rot, you can activate it to live a normal human life in the living world, but you can keep them inside the coffin and recharge them like cyborg too.))
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Satisfied with his purchased items, Kyouga left the Body Shop.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Name of Human: Beilee Chen

Appearance:
    Belie has long dark hair and fair yet pale white skin. Slender and average in height, she looks to between the ages of 16-17.

Spoiler:

Small back-story:

When Claire first found Miss Lee, she was emitting unwanted soul pressure, it was a surge that's harmful to both hollows and shinigami's. But Miss Lee was unaware of it and became the number one target for both Races, but Claire thought other wise. 'I like her' she said to Victor. 'Shes not like the others, shes just like me.'

It would appear that like Claire, lee was unwanted the most of her life, but she has done nothing wrong to deserve her fate, like Claire, Lee was unhappy.

Upon hearing this Victor thought that Lee could be Claire's human, it might have not occurred to her yet, but Victor was convinced that it was a perfect sync.

A human that belonged to no one, and a Hollow that owns no one, Claire has a habit of collecting things, she has several humans, but she never uses them, she was never comfortable by the thought of living through someones eyes, she was very much a fan of freedom her self.

But once Victor see's something, it's something for sure, Beilee is Claire's human.

Victors theory came to life when Lee was finally spotted by the shinigami's, they were gonna kill her but Claire did something out of character, she protected a human that could kill her.

Lee couldn't make much of what happened that day, but she remembers who saved her, like a girl in love she made time day by day just to search for Claire. But Claire who was weakened by her tries to keep the distance but watches her non the less.

"Why dont you make her your human, miss Claire, your official human." Asked Victor.

Claire but gazed far away and replied without second thought. "We eat souls, we eat humans, we eat our selves. Shinigami stops us from doing so, thus being a monster them selves.

We are monsters so to say, any of us. But what does that make her, one who can kill both of our monstrous race?"
    Claire closed her eyes in deep thought.

"I'd like to see her live, making her my human, will kill the very essence of her that i love."

"Which is?"

"Change..."

Victor was a bit confused.

"She can bring change to both worlds, can bring an end and peace to it if possible."

After a short while of silence, Claire continued.

"Now who am I block in the way to the future."

Silence filled the rooftop once more as it was broken by soft sobs coming from behind both Claire and Victor.

It was Lee.

"You." Claire paused as she gave Beilee a long look of concern before striking a look of anger at Victor.

"Im surprised you didn't notice she was here all along"
    Victor started as he laughed. "You don't feel the same fragility when with her like before, do dont you?"

"How?" Concerned, Claire couldn't look at Miss. Lee.

"This is what the body shop do, we make people happy.

She came across me at my shop in the living world, she heard i can cure unhappiness.

Who would've thought that youve made her even more unhappy when you didnt show up any more.

And so i placed a seal on her, she can now control her power."

Claire couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"She could see me all this time?"

"Yes"
    Beilee spoke. "All this time i thought you were a ghost, but you saved me, and i was great full, but then you disappeared after the incident, so i panicked that my guardian is lost."

Claire who was still keeping her cool couldt believe that a human can see hollows as there guardian, the girl before her, a human, seeking security from a hollow like herself.

"My Job here is done."
    Victor slowly walked away after saying those words, Claire wanted to give him her thanks, but Victor was not one to gain any from those.

Ever since that day, Beilee became Claire's Human Gigai with its own free will.

Personality:
    After meeting Claire, Beilee changed so much she was now liked by people.

She became friendlier, happier, more out going and playful. She's a lot like Claire in many ways even the way she dresses.

Last edited by seraphim on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6120

Post by Senetue Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Name of Human: Johan Liebert
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Standing around four foot nine, Johan appears to be nothing more than a little kid, one whose life was carelessly taken away from him. His skin is fairly pale when compared to other people, his hair is of a very light brown like color and his eyes are of a very dark red. He usually wears a black shirt with an orange jacket above and black jeans with sandals. He can also be seen carrying a backpack and sketch book as a way to produce the illusion of him being nothing more than a kid.
    Personality: Calm, calculating, manipulative, one can say that these three personalities in themselves can cause some one to have their lives ended very quickly should they try to manipulate the wrong person. In fact this was the main reason he died. Yet Johan seems to have a sort of caring and compassionate side towards people who he deems as either equals or superiors.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 pm

SOLD!

Congratulations, you now have a human, it comes with a complimentary coffin. If you dont want to feed him, just charge him, hes like a cyborg, once he enters the coffin, a plug can be pulled out from it and you can charge him.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:56 am

A Garganta opened in Le Morgue as the form of Beilee and Senetue became visible, Senetue having his arms wrapped tightly around Beilee as he held onto her while she pretty much carried him from place to place where they have been. He looked up to her before he laid his head against her and closed her eyes, tired, upset and unsure about everything that was happening as he only wanted one thing, Claire back. Without her he seemed depressed and just barely able to do anything aside from when he was holding or was being held by Beilee who reminded him the most of Claire. "I want things to go back to how they were...."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Bielee stepped into the shop and pressed on the bell twice.

"I wonder if Victor is around"

Beilee sat on the waiting bench and waited.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Senetue looked up to Beilee before he closed his eyes and reopened them only to look off in a direction as if his attention was suddenly caught by something that wasn't there which caused him to angle his head down and looked back up to Beilee as she moved to the bench. Once she had sat down his arms finally decided to release her, sitting on her lap as he looked up to her and then laid himself against her, closing his eyes as he nuzzled his head against her. "I feel tired again." He said, opening his eyes as to look up at Beilee while he laid against her, it looked as if he was having trouble keeping his eyes opened as they kept trying to close only to open once again. It seems all the crying had tired him out.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Kyouga had his arms crossed across his chest, and he was feeling like he was in a bind. "I'm sure he's here, just give him some time." he said.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 am

Victor went out from the back wearing a white apron.

"Ahh, visitors, welcome to le morgue, Beilee, what a surprise to see you here, hows the living world?"
    Victor greeted her.

--

Surprised by how quickly he went in and greeted her she smiled at him. "Victor, im fine, im doing great in the living world, however, i didn't come here to catch up with you, i have an urgent matter i need to discuss with you. I Think Claire and my tracking device is destroyed, i cant find her anywhere."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 am

Senetue's eyes slowly opened when he heard a voice which caused him to look towards Victor before his eyes closed once again, his chest rose one last time with a deep breath before he began to slip from reality. Eventually he found himself in a deep state of slumber as he slept on Beilee's lap, laying against her to keep from falling onto the floor.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 pm

"That's not possible my dear." Victor rubbed his chin with his right hand, which smothered blood across his chin.. "A pact between two souls never breaks unless on of them dies. Claire... could be dead."

--

Beilee's eyes widened as she heard the same words twice in one day. "Dead you say, i don't think so." she didn't believe what was right in front if her. "Victor, please help us find Claire."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 pm

"Perhaps it would be wise to see if she is at any of her favorite places. However, I know for sure that she isn't at the manor." Kyouga suggested and said, hoping to give Beilee a glimmer of hope.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395275

Post by Ciel Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Arriving from a garganta opening, Ciel had come back from Hell together with the now not so godly God Lee.

It could be coincidence alone to end up in front of the body shop, but something was not right, and Ciel immediately sensed it.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9039

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:09 pm

A simple foot stepped out of the garganta and placed itself onto the ground. A man slowly stepped out wearing a blue blazer. His shimmering light blue eyes slowly glanced over to Ceil as he moved his hands around in his pockets as he inhaled and then spoke
    "Well, this is a wonderful place to be dropped off."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 pm

It was probably best that Senetue was asleep, his reaction to everyone's thoughts on Claire being dead would probably only end up making him upset once against which was the polar opposite of the mood he seemed to be in while sleeping. While he slept he had a smile on his face and found himself moving on Beilee's lap to where he was laying on his stomach on her legs, sighing as he rubbed his head against her once again and slept.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:53 pm

"Hmm, i'll see what i can do" Giving in, Victor went into his workshop and searched for something, leaving Beilee with kyouga and the little arrnacar.

--

Turning to kyouga now, Beilee had a saddened look. "Favorite place eh? Im not sure i know any places that she might like."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:33 am