Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

The Swamp : Level 1 {Soul Hunting Simulation}

JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5964

The Swamp : Level 1 {Soul Hunting Simulation} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swamp : Level 1 {Soul Hunting Simulation}

Post by JasonVierus Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:55 pm

((I'm fine with being in a joint session, as long as noone tries to eat my low-ranked a$*. I would rather not die before making it to Menos, though I wonder if i could even STAND near Kyouga due to the difference in our pressure))
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

The Swamp : Level 1 {Soul Hunting Simulation} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swamp : Level 1 {Soul Hunting Simulation}

Post by Kyouga Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:29 am

(((That can be arranged. Besides, Kyouga could have something like a Gentei Kaijou placed on him that restricts my Spiritual Output to something near your level during this session. This would also just temporarily leave me with abilities like Cero. That way, you won't be paralyzed in fear by my Reiatsu.)))
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:24 am

((Sounds good, but its your turn, I made the last RP-based post))
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 am

Kyouga turned around, and saw another hollow approaching him. However, it seemed to hide behind a pillar instead of attacking him. Curious, he walked close to the hollow and noticed that it was Treva. "Treva, I wasn't expecting you to be here so soon. How's it going?" Kyouga asked in a friendly manner. He was definitely glad that he wasn't alone in this session, and it made things more interesting. Besides, he looked forward to seeing Treva become a Gillian.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:31 am

A familiar face in a land of new things. Something out of the ordinary, something Treva definitely didn't have a problem with. Right now, however, was a bad time to be around Treva. He sat down behind the pillar, only nodding to Kyouga. His mind was flooded with memories from a small soul hunt he had just done. The memories were all full of pain and caused him a bit of distress if he didn't organize his mind after feeding. He took a few minutes and stood up, looking over at Kyouga. "Hey Kyouga. Been a good bit, hasn't it? Seems like you are soul hunting, too." He smiled as much as a hollow could. He may not even be near Kyouga in power, but it was always good to have someone around to talk to and be around, it helped Treva keep his mind in order, let him know which memories were his.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:26 am

"Yes, and I hope to help you reach at least an Adjuchas as soon as possible. It shouldn't be too hard, Treva." Kyouga said kindly to his friend. Kyouga knew that if he stayed close to Treva, he would be able to help keep Treva's individuality. At that moment, a horde of hollows appeared along with a few Gillians. "My, my, they just keep coming without end..." Kyouga said calmly as he looked at Treva again. "Which ones do you want to go after?" Kyouga asked him.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:38 am

Treva looked at Kyouga's calm demeanor as they were swarmed by hundreds of Hollows and Gillian. The quickest way to get to Gillian level, would be to absorb them. Treva, however, had absorbed Gillian before and that many memories at once almost turned him into a mindless hollow ruled by instinct. He looked at Kyouga and laughed a bit.

"I will take out the small fry, but be sure to leave me at least one Gillian, if you can hold back that much." He laughed a bit after saying the last part, his hollow voice having a slight tinge of something other than sadness and sorrow for once. This was one of the few times Treva would truly forget all about the hundreds of thousands of memories swirling through his mind.

He extended the wings on the backs of his arms and leaped up onto a large pillar, clenching his fists as he let go of the pillar and started descending towards the hollow who all seemed to charge him, thinking they could take the weaker of the two. Treva smiled with his bone-white face and two phantom-like arms fell out of his arms as his arms went limp and he spiraled down into the Hollow, the ghostly hands phasing through their masks and bodies and they fall to the ground. Treva lands, having taken out quite a few hollow with one sweep and retracts the Mournful Ghost limbs into himself, gaining memories and sadness, but able to hold himself together and gain most of the important information.

"Careful Kyouga, there might be a few Adjuchas around here according to some of their memories." Treva shouted, but most likely it fell upon deaf ears as he looked around him as he was surrounded, once again, by swarms of hollow. That was one benefit Treva had found to stealing sad memories with the souls. He saw the people who commanded the people and hollow, provided the boss did something to torture or hurt the lower ranks, and they usually did to show authority.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 am

Upon sensing the five Adjuchas, Kyouga defeated them all quickly by knocking them unconscientious. Kyouga then absorbed all five of them at the same time, and went back to Treva. Kyouga found that was surrounded by hollows, and they all seemed to suddenly turn into energy and absorb into Kyouga's body. "Well, this result was unexpected..." Kyouga said slightly shocked as an unconscientious Arrancar separated from his body. "If you devour this guy, you're likely to become an Adjuchas. I'm just surprised that this ended so well." Kyouga said calmly as he scratched his head. It the distance, the Menos Grande were wandering around aimlessly in their mindless state.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Treva looked over to Kyouga, his eyes blood red as he spun around, absorbing every hollow within reaching distance with his Mournful Ghosts' arms. He walked over to Kyouga, his mind in a mess of memories as he simply walked by him and sat down by a large pillar, trying to keep his fragmented mind in one or two pieces. He looked at Kyouga and sighed a bit. "I think.. If I eat anymore for now, I wouldn't make it past Gillian, Kyouga." He looked around, going through memories as he watches his surroundings, checking the landmarks against the memories he had.
    ((Sorry, went to friends for weekend. Came back to my house for shower, then im gone again. I'll be back in a few hours))
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 am

"Very well then, suit yourself..." Kyouga said calmly as he absorbed the stirring Arrancar back into his body. Kyouga then leaned against a tree as he awaited what would happen next. As far as he could see, it appeared to Kyouga that Treva was indeed at his limit for the moment.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:14 am

Treva sat down, his mind being consumed by the Insanity of the Absorbed. He walked over to the Gillian just a bit away, walking more like a newborn mindless hollow than anything else, walking purely by instinct as he approached the Menos. He approached slowly and calmly, despite their spiritual pressure. His body creaked and cracked as he moved closer and closer. His arms fell limp up to the shoulder blades and 2 ghostly arms, clawed and bone-like, appeared. He put his hands onto the Gillian class and moved his arms into the Gillian's body, making no noise as the Gillian wailed and screamed, every hollow within being corrupted by pure madness, seeing every memory that had been absorbed by Treva since his creation. Every death, every murder, every suicide.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:23 am

Kyouga quietly walked towards Treva, and finally stood before it. He hoped that his presence would be enough to make Treva dominant, but that was sketchy at best. In any case, Kyouga eyed the mindless Menos that continued to wander around aimlessly. Kyouga just forced his attention to Treva. "I know you're in there Treva, and I expect you to surpass them all. Do not lose your individuality, it's all over if you do. So I'm telling you, pull yourself together!" Kyouga coaxed the part of the Hollow that was still Treva.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:18 am

Treva turned to Kyouga, a smile of hate and sorrow clearly visible upon his mask. He looked to Kyouga and laughed a bit, his mind a mess of souls and chaos. He looked around and simply started walking around, his mind going to a state of pure insanity, yet reaching a new level of sanity. He walked around, putting his hand softly onto a few Gillian, completely absorbing them in seconds and walking to the next as he looked at Kyouga with a twisted smile full of sorrow. "Sorry, I guess I can't really hold onto myself as well as I though, Kyouga." With that Treva continued to walk around absorbing souls, hollows, and Menos at the second he could see them, moving to them and absorbing them as if he had no emotion. He absorbed hundreds of memories, but his face didn't seem to change as he walked around, wandering.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Kyouga was starting to feel bad for Treva, but he knew that Treva needed to overcome it. However, Kyouga knew that Treva was likely enjoying himself. Kyouga smiled at the events that unfolded, and he looked forward to what would happen.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 pm

Treva walked for awhile, absorbing everything around him with his Mournful Ghost, making them see what he has seen and absorbing them if they couldn't handle the memories of the thousands of souls and leaving most else to fall into a state of Insanity, turning them into mindless beasts of rage and instinct. He wandered for awhile before stopping and setting down on the foot of a Menos, touching the Menos with his Mournful Ghost, corrupting the minds of every being inside half of it's body, but stopping before absorbing it, immobilizing the Gillian. "So, Kyouga, How is life in the outer and upper worlds?" Treva was speaking with the calmness of someone who had just slaughtered half a continent and was sure he wouldn't be hurt. "Is anything fun going on in the upper worlds?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:13 am

"Not much is going on really... I just became affiliated with a few demons, and I devoured 1,000 humans... Lately, a former Shinigami has been causing panic in the Soul Society though..." Kyouga reponded calmly as he walked toward Treva. "Yet, it's just a matter of time before others find out what I did." he added nonchalantly.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 am

Treva sat down, his mind in so much chaos that it found it's own sense of order. Treva was acting more like a refined Adjuchas Class than a low-level hollow. His body was not changing forms, but his mind was rocketing around as if he had ascended to Gillian and beyond. He sat with a refined posture, one leg crossing under the other. His mind was as chaotic as ever, but his physical aspects, including his expression, were all as if there was only one mind. He smiled at Kyouga.
    "1000 Humans. That is quiet a feat, no wonder some demons wanted to be affiliated with you. I lost count of the countless minds and souls I have devoured personally. They scream and wail, but to take the time to keep count would be an endless chore." Treva sighed softly and stood up and walked over to Kyouga, moving to tap him on the shoulder and let one finger of the Mournful Ghost touch Kyouga, to let him glimpse all the screaming and suffering in Treva's mind. To let him have a small sight as to what the pain of hundreds of people at once feels and sounds like. The finger would only hit Kyouga for a second and was then gone, not being there nearly long enough to drive someone of Kyouga's level insane or enraged. If Kyouga moved out of the way, Treva would simply walk by him.

(It's a what if. You choose whether you let me touch you on the shoulder or not. If not, I will walk past you without doing anything. Up to you whether you get touched or not ^__^)
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:56 am

For a brief second, a psychotic grin stretched across Kyouga's face and vanished quickly. Kyouga actually enjoyed all of the misery and pain. He was now a demon after all, and sin was his greatest joy nowadays. "Aww, you're such a killjoy Treva-Kun~ I was actually enjoying myself..." Kyouga teased his friend as he shouldered him in the arm. "Anyway, Satan was interested in me because I was a Shinigami that soon became an Arrancar, and I was starting to become a demon at the time. In fact, I'm a demon right now, but I'm not completely a pure blooded demon." Kyouga explained to Treva. "I'd really like for you to spend time with me at the manor, if you can." he added with a smile.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:16 am

Treva simply smiled at Kyouga and nodded. "Sounds like a fun place. I think I have eaten my fill from here for quite awhile after all." Treva simply let Kyouga lead as he walked with him, his mind slowly organizing the chaos and turning it into cautious order the longer Treva went without feeding. His small and thin frame followed Kyouga as if it were the wings of suffering. Treva figured the worst that could happen from being in a manor of demonified beings was being devoured, and that was something he had experienced thousands of times through the Mournful Ghost.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 am

"Oh, maybe I should invite Shiro-Chan too? Anyway, nothing really happens at the manor. Mostly, Ciel looks after me and makes sure I feel comfortable. Also, Claire-San lives there too, but she usually stays at Las Noches. Yes there are vampires who live at the manor, but only come out of their coffins to have a glass of blood and they go back. As for the demons, they only have an appetite for humans. Yet, I can still devour devour hollows along with humans as a demon that is still part Arrancar." Kyouga said as he walked straight towards a group of Arrancar, but they immediately fled when they saw him. Kyouga paid them no attention at all, and he stood before the exit of the simulation. He would exit through it if Treva ignored the Arrancars that fled, but he would wait if Treva decided to pursue them.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 am

Treva watched the Arrancar part to the side and run and sighed, his mind wandering a little. He walked towards Kyouga, his mind wandering as he tripped over the remnants of a dead hollow. He started to stand up and a medium sized Adjuchas jumped on his back. In a split second, Treva's entire upper body fell over and went limp. Not even a second had passed and there was a ghostly copy of Treva's upper body turned completely around, hands both on the Adjuchas' head and his forehead to the Adjuchas'. The Adjuchas screamed in horror and pain, it's body going stiff and weak as it was flooded by a massive surge of memories, overwhelming the Adjuchas with more memories, making it harder and harder for it to keep it's dominance over the thousands of other souls in it as it jumped back, halfway to reverting back to a Gillian-Class from loosing control as the ghostly specter turned back around and laid down into Treva and he stood up, walking with Kyouga as a reiatsu explosion was felt behind them, the Adjuchas reverting to a Gillian again and being attacked mercilessly by Menos and Arrancar as Treva left with Kyouga.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 am

As Kyouga and Treva walked towards the exit together, Kyouga placed a hand on his shoulder and fed the Arrancar that he had absorbed earlier into Treva. Ironically, Treva gained memories of Kyouga's past instead of the Arrancar's. At any rate, the simulation vanished and they were back in the original room. "So, how are you feeling Treva?" Kyouga asked calmly, not noticing what he had just done.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Images flowed through Treva's mind. A scene of a massacre and a lust for power. The scene continued, violently, but it was, for Treva, just another memory. It took him under a second to suppress it and merge it with the others as he walked out of the training hall with Kyouga.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:52 am

Now that they were done with the training session, Kyouga went to the desert while Treva followed him. Kyouga just felt like spending some more time with Treva, but he didn't know what to do necessarily.

-End of Mission-
    Masa
    Masa
    Soul

BD-cash : 5021

Post by Masa Sat May 21, 2011 11:39 pm

((And then I just...pop in like this?))

Masa remained silent, looking from left to right quickly.
    He didn't want to say anything, or move an inch at that, because...he was afraid something STRANGE would happen.
    Stranger than normal. "So..." He said to himself, not knowing where to begin. He just remained still like a statue, waiting for a signal, a sign, to show him what he should be doing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:08 am