Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Ciel
Loli Gaga
6 posters

Karakura Town University {RP AREA}

Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5408

Karakura Town University {RP AREA} - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura Town University {RP AREA}

Post by Sylar Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:22 am

"That Ira she did this...i was happily going about my business trying to kill that captain"

Arrogancia grumbles as he pushes Lucas aside and raises an eyebrow as he looks at him

"Dont tell me you planned this too?"

He looks at Kyouga and sighs

"These shinigami are everywhere, am i going to have to crush you too?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Karakura Town University {RP AREA} - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura Town University {RP AREA}

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:53 am

Kyouga sighed as he wiped away all of the blood from his hand and face with a hankierchief. "I would rather not quarrel with you, sir. I only wish to follow my orders, which are to follow Luciel and Uruha. I have no intention of fighting a warrior as great as yourself right now." Kyouga said calmly as he rinsed the blood out of his handkierchief. Kyouga then waited for the Espada's response. However, Kyouga's courteousness would surely end his life.
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Sylar Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 am

"Excuse me sir..." Arrogancia pushes Lucas out of the way and walks towards Kyouga, towering over him by several feet he looks down on him.

"I can't let you do that kid..."

He rubs his head as he looks at him

"I'm feeling a bit groggy, so i'll give you a chance to leave quietly right now"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:44 am

"I suppose I have no choice but to fight you, unless you would rather fight my captain." Kyouga said calmly as he indicated the man beside him. "Would some tea help to wake you up?" Kyouga asked the Espada respectfully, not wanting the Espada to fight with a handycap.
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Sylar Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:58 am

"Hey Lucas... this guy he thinks he's funny..."

Arrogancia laughs as he points at Kyouga and looks at ciel's direction

"Shall i kill him or just cripple him then?"

He says as he turns back, his pointed finger turning into a fist and flying straight into Kyougas stomach
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:33 am

It happened too quick for Kyouga to feel any pain. At one moment, Kyouga's blood was shot out of his mouth. Kyouga then found that everything went black, as if he was knocked out or blinded. Kyouga's heart still beated, but he was incapable of moving or breathing. Furthermore, Kyouga's mind stopped working entirely. Kyouga was in an artificial state of death. Thus, Kyouga's body was completely motionless and deprived of life.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:38 am

Suzaku appeared next to Suzaku. He put took his arm and put it around his stomach as he picked him up. He looked at the arrancar.
    "We meet again" He said in an angry tone. "I'll be taking him back to heal, i'm unarmed at the moment so it wouldn't be to fun if I couldn't fight back" He turned as he flash stepped towards the HQ.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:19 am

"How boring" Ciel complains as he turned around to see Uruha impatiently waiting a street away. "And i thought he'd make a great pet to keep, but i guess i'll have to find better toys, you coming with us Aro--kun? Madera-sama wants to meet with Uruha-dono as soon as possible, he cant postpone going home any longer." Ciel laughs as he turned away crossing the street opened a portal from where no one could see them and asked Ueuha to enter as they vanished together leaving the portal open for Arogancia if he wishes to follow.
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Sylar Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 pm

"I suppose i should, ive got nothing better to do now..."

Arrogancia pouts as he follows Ciel through the portal his hands in his pockets kicking the dirt as he walks.
    Celina
    Celina
    6th Division
    6th Division

BD-cash : 5432

Post by Celina Wed May 05, 2010 2:42 pm

"I was too late to know what happened..." Pouting...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 05, 2010 6:54 pm

A hell butterfly came fluttering its wings towards the shinigami at the university.

"All shinigami's that are currently based on the living world are to report at the vizard head quarters immediately. Gotei 13 is preparing for war."

OOC: Heres the link to the Vizard HQ ^_^

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/vizard-hide-out-f45/vizard-hq-hueco-arca-rp-only-t3000-140.htm#62018

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:34 pm