Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Ciel
Loli Gaga
6 posters

Karakura Town University {RP AREA}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Karakura Town University {RP AREA} Empty Karakura Town University {RP AREA}

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Welcome to the Karakura University

Karakura Town University {RP AREA} School

KTU is one of the oldest universities in Karakura town, given the name, it has been standing for many centuries and is the finest learning area in the city. Visitors are allowed to enter as long as they show an ID.

The University has many amenities. A library, a pool, class rooms, cafe's, book stores and a park where you can hang out.

All forum rules apply
    Stay on character.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Karakura Town University {RP AREA} Empty Re: Karakura Town University {RP AREA}

Post by Ciel Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Tired from a long days work Lucas found him self exhausted from walking all over a town he knows nothing off.

To relieve him self from the tiresome day he decided to play the guitar he just bought earlier. He played it so great that anyone who'd hear it would stare at him for a second or two, but he didn't mind, he just kept playing and playing, until it was almost sun down.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Uruha saw the beautiful once more and almost fainted from the music he all so beautifully played, her heart almost stopped from listening in, but what wouldve happened if he glanced at her, she wouldnt be able to take it she thought. "I'm.... I've... fallen.." she thought.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Knowing for a fact that someone was following him since he left the Intstrument shop, Luc didn't mind, after all he'd always have people following him mistaking him for someone famous.

So he turned to where she was and smiled at her and asked, "Nice weather... ain't it?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Uruha fell into a sitting position with tears rolling down her cheeks, she covered her eyes from the shame of crying in front of a complete stranger. She couldn't reply to his question instead she just sat there, but was more surprised to suddenly see a vision of him giving her a handkerchief.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Lucas handed her a handkerchief offering to help her out. "Are you okay miss?" he calmly asks offering his hand to pull her up.

"I Know its a strange question to ask, but would you mind lending an ear for a minute or two?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Grabbing hold of his hand, Uruha wasn't able to say anything to him, but gave a nod agreeing to come with him, and so she followed him. From the dark corner of the park they spoke, but it was something unpleasant for great fear and shock was shot from her face as they began speaking.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Still smiling with his beautiful face Lucas continued. "Well then, would you mind coming with me, my dear lady" he said kissing her fight hand that he was still holding with his, standing in front of her as if proposing something.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Uruha pulled her hand away before he could kiss it, a look of dismay was visible from his face as she did. "How did you know that?" she asked being on guard from him, but he just gave her a smile saying that she's over doing it.

"I Dunno how you found out about that, but im not gonna let you guys get what you want."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 pm

"No ones forcing you my lady, we just want you to get what you want." he sadly said sitting beside her on the small bench. "Wouldn't you want to see him again"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:57 pm

She was about to slap him but was stopped by him touching her cheeks with his hands. "How dare you, you have no right" Uruha cried. "If what you said was true, would you give them back? Give them there purpose back and stop all this non-sense" she continues and falls on her knees as tears flowed out from her eyes once more. "I know you know me well, but i know you just as much, i know things im not supposed to, and i know coming with you is a mistake, but its what i should do, i knew you the moment i saw you, i saw you in my dreams, you were the one who took me that day, weren't you?"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Lucas laughed as he fell from his sitting position and standing up he speaks. "Faceless as i have always been, I've never thought anyone would remember me after i take my leave, you are indeed something else." he calmly says and crouched in front of her opening a small box, inside it a necklace with the Uruha crest enrobed on a silver metal with it. It was almost as if he was proposing to her. "I'm merely taking back whats truly mine to begin with, i know that you know who you are, you are... my bride" he smiled.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Tears flowed down from her eyes as it was a fated thing to occur, but she didn't agree with fate's plan set out for her. "I loose my self completely whenever i encounter you, look what you did, i've totally lost my cool" she complained as she stood up and walked away. "Shall we go then?" she says reverting back to her original self, knowing better not to fall under her groom's spell. "It wont be like 20 years ago Luciel, or are you just Ciel now? Whichever it is, i know your will always lie about your own emotions about this topic."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Ciel just shook his head and walked ahead of her leading the way to the place where they were both seemingly headed, but before they went he sent out a tease towards beveland.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 am

Kyouga kept his distance, but watched over Uruha and Luciel. It appeared that they were married, or at least engaged. At any rate, Kyouga heard that they were planning to go somewhere. Kyouga had his suspicions, but he had a feeling that he would be shown the way to the Arrancar's hideout if he followed them.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 am

Before leaving Ciel turned to scan the area seemingly releasing immense amount of hidden reiatsu that would've woken up any shinigami hiding around the living world. He then turns to one corner and laughs saying something addressed to the shinigami following them. "You wreak of shinigami blood, boya..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:56 am

Kyouga didn't respond to Luciel because he knew that he had been found out. In any case, Kyouga waited for Luciel to do his worst. Besides, Kyouga would have to report his findings to Sanba. However, Kyouga was glad that he had placed a bug on himself.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Ciel just stood there and waited for the shinigami to move, but since he didn't Ciel sighted holding back from looking. "Fine, if you wanna play that way, we'll just leave."

He then continues walking catching up to Uruha who was already way ahead.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Seeing Luciel make his leave, Kyouga decided that he would follow the couple. Kyouga also made sure that the bug on him was working. Regardless, he didn't want to cause any unnecessary problems.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

A man appeared in the shadows of the university. He stepped out of the shadows to reveal himself as Suzaku.
    "Hello Kyouga" He said calmly as he made his way towards him. He looked up to see Luciel leave.
    "Hmm" He thought to himself. He turned to face his recruit. "Update me on things that have happened here" He put his hands behind his head and looked at him.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 pm

"A man named Luciel seems to be engaged to Lady Uruha. I have a feeling that they both have a connection to the Arrancar. My mission is to follow them and discover the Arrancar's HQ." Kyouga said calmly as his captain kept up with him. Furthermore, Kyouga was glad that he was being accompanied. "Do you wish to aid me, Captain?" Kyouga asked formally as the Shunpoed to keep up with Luciel and Uruha, wondering if he was going to aid him.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Suzaku nodded his head.
    "I was supposed to be here with you, but I went the wrong way and got wounded, but now, i'm alright" He said as he appeared next to him within a split second.
    "So, Uruha and Ciel" He thought. Suzaku nodded his head again and continued following Luciel and Uruha with Kyouga.
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5408

Post by Sylar Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:52 pm

A loud expolision occours as a steaming crater appears in the ground before Kyouga and Suzaku

"Uggggh my head"

A voice from inside the crater grumbles
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Kyouga coughed up a lot of blood as he covered his mouth. This Arrancar clearly was really strong if Kyouga was suffering already. Kyouga didn't want to fight the Arrancar, but it seemed that he would be very persistant.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Realizing Arogancia has arrived from where he was sent from Ciel tackled him saying. "AHHH!, finally, you've arrived? How are your wounds? This is the first time that i'd have seen you in a very long time, did you miss me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:32 pm