Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Level up system for old world RPG?

Poll

Should we use the level up system?

[ 7 ]
    Level up system for old world RPG? I_vote_lcap70%Level up system for old world RPG? I_vote_rcap [70%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Level up system for old world RPG? I_vote_lcap30%Level up system for old world RPG? I_vote_rcap [30%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Level up system for old world RPG? Empty Level up system for old world RPG?

Post by Ciel Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Okay, since this is after all a gateway to the new world site haji, squee suz, beany and a whole lot of other people are building, i'll show you our level up system that was based on FA's .1 multiplier and Haji's point system (from the battle system)

I quoted the post i made on BR.

Minamoto Chiruka wrote:

If most of you were wondering how this works, then you came to the right place, level up is based on missions and jobs done, to be able to level up you need EXP(experience points)

But how do we earn EXP?

good question, to earn EXP you need to complete jobs, and sum the total of all words you typed in. Then the one who gave the job/mission can rate it using 1.1 up to 2 as a multiplier.

Then the product it gives will be the total exp you will receive ^_^ quite simple right?

Another way to gain EXP, is through acquiring items your job requires, requirements are all listed in job descriptions, so don't tell me you missed it.

LEVEL UP SCALE

Level 1 -50 scale +500 Exp every 10 levels passed

1-10 = 1000
    11-20 = 1,500
    21-30 = 2,000
    31-40 = 2,500
    41-50 = 3,000

51-100 scale +750 Exp every 10 levels passed

51-60 = 3,750
    61-70 = 4,500
    71-80 = 5,250
    81-90 = 6,000
    91-100 = 6,750

Up to level 100 only for now

regards

ruru

We can apply it here too, if we really want to, of course, non mission posts wont be counted. What do you think?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Level up system for old world RPG? Empty Re: Level up system for old world RPG?

Post by Loli Gaga Sat May 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Okay, imma put this on the test, those of you who would wanna try this go find Aoyama Sachiko Old world 5th Division Captain ^_^

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:50 pm