Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
Avidez Viveza
Urahara Kisuke
Sylar
Francine
10 posters

Espada Hide out : Beveland

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Espada Hide out  : Beveland - Page 3 Empty Re: Espada Hide out : Beveland

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Ruru stares over at the female arrancar who wanted to stop her. "Defenitely not like your father i suppose" she laughed then turned to Arogancia. "Well, it will all depend on your friend over there, if he really wants to fight me, im not backing down." she said with an arrogant tone.
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5408

Post by Sylar Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 pm

"You asked for it woman"

Arogancia raises his right fist and fires a flaming red ball towards Ruru laughing maniaclly as he does so
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 pm

With quick movements, Ruru swipes it away with himo no tenshi and rushes in for a follow up attack aiming to slash across his lower body area.
    Avidez Viveza
    Avidez Viveza
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5398

Post by Avidez Viveza Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:45 pm

"ice prison" Avidez shouts as she places her hands on the ground

A wall of thick ice quickly forms between arrogancia and ruru and it continues to grow around ruru in a circular shape entirely surrounding her.

"cool off shinigami" Avidez says as she turns to look at Arrogancia

"move a muscle aro-kun and i will freeze your feet to the ground"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 pm

"Dont interfere with fights you're not involved in arrancar." She smirked as she commanded Himo "Shittsui ue, chichi" Somehow another Ruru apeared on top of the roof firing Bakudo 88 charging towards the ice prison where they were held inside.
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Sylar Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 am

Arrogancias massive fist smashes a hole through the ice prison and he grabs Avidez by the throat, tearing her through the prison wall and strangling her

"As the lady said mind your own business" He says as he flings her aside.He covers his face as the kido blast shatters the ice prison.

"Well then madam lets continue!" He says as he charges towards Ruru with his elbow aiming for her face
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:11 am

"Cheh... Arrancars arguing with there own..." Ruru was almost lost in thought seemingly amused by the both the arrancars puny argument, she knew he was gonna charge one more and steps back moving aside as the other Ruru charges for him aiming to slash across his lower body while she aimed to cut through his head.
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Sylar Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:36 am

With such a momentum behind him one thought runs through his head as he he charges towards ruru's immiment counter attack "cant stop oh crap"

Still moving he blocks the attack to his head with both his arms absorbing the blow of the sword with minimal effort he repels her back however the sword from the other ruru slices through his exposed body cutting him.

"Wonder why she dubbed me one of the strongest espada..?" He laughs as blood trickles from his wound "My hierro is unusually thick compared to most espada which adds an extra oomph to my PUNCH!" he roars as he turns and swings a right hook at the ruru who cut his body.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:42 am

The other Ruru vanished as it was punched by the arrancar, but it bought the real Ruru enough time to multiply her self by 6 surrounding Arogancia and aiming to hit him. "It doesn't matter how tough your skin is, if i can break through it once, i can break through it a thousand more times i till i cut through you completely."
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Sylar Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 am

Going red in the face and seeming with rage Arrogancia stands still and awaits the attack from the 6 ruru's surrounding him.

"COME ON THEN! JUST TRY AND KILL ME!" He yells at them with his booming voice as they all charge towards him at once. he stands still and awaits the multiple strikes
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5536

Post by Francine Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:12 am

Slowly the place was filled with fog eating off the other 5 Ruru's leaving off the original one.

"..." she wasnt able to say anything but she saw ruru glaring at her seemingly remembering what she did to her.

Ira then turns to Arogancia and stroked his face pulling him away seemingly asking him to let it go and leave with her.
    Ezio Altair
    Ezio Altair
    Arrancar
    Arrancar

BD-cash : 5348

Post by Ezio Altair Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:30 am

*Ezio looks on while they fight, then turns to Ira*

Lady Ira, I thought the 8th's capt. was dead..

*He grabs the hilt of his sword*

Should I join the fray?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:21 am

*A hell butterfly travels through the plains and rubble to find its destination, Ira*

*The small butterfly works its way up to her ear and a message is told*

~Ira, it is Sanba. I know you cannot speak but I would like to meet with you privately. No fighting, just me talking to you. If you would like to come, meet me in Karakura town where we had our previous battle~

*The butterfly then flies around her head and sits on her forehead~
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 am

Ruru's eyes widen in the shock of seeing the arrancar who injured her earlier, she had somewhat snapped, instead of going towards the huge guy, she charged at Ira instead making more copies of her self aiming to attack Ira all at once.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am

Walking away she stopped in the middle of the road turned back seemingly still pulling Arogancia away from Ruru, she foresaw Ruru's attack and aimed to blast a grand ray cero, but was cut short when Ruru cut through her. It was then that cold fog was released from her body turning it into snow, so as Arogancia's.

Later the real grand ray cero was blasted from behind Ruru causing her to disintegrate with it as it vanishes. She then turns to her fraccion shaking her head seemingly saying that its no longer necessary to take drastic actions.

It seemed like she sent Arogancia some place else while in the process of planning the assault. She froze the hell butterfly after hearing the message and threw it over a wall shattering it into billions of pieces. She then Sonido's away leaving no trace of her presence around the area, somewhat heading towards the business district.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Only tracks of what seemed to be Ruru's blood was left to be seen, by the looks of it, she was still alive somewhere around beveland, but had managed to escape death once more from the wrath of the arrancar named Ira.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:03 am

More blood was seen, only, in a different area than Ruru's. It led in a direction to the south, then disappeared. It had seemed that Suzaku had left the area after being wounded by the espada.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Appearing with the sound of the wind, a man covered in bandages appears on top of an isolated building somewhere on the city. His face was covered in bondage's, but there are no signs of blood anywhere near. It would more likely seem that it was done to conceal his real identity and presence so to seem. He was also wearing gloves with eye markings on them, they were dark red in color, seemingly looked like dried blood.
    Spoiler:

He sat straight and scanned the area sighing as he saw no one there. "Just when i had arrived, everyone left, how boring." He snorted as he grabbed a deck of cards from his coat.

Bored as hell, he started playing, but as it was windy a few of his cards flew landing on top of a blood puddle which looked to be still fresh. "Maybe following this bad taste of blood will lead me somewhere" he grinned throwing away all the cards as it vanished one by one, as did he himself.
    Francine
    Francine
    Human
    Human

Post by Francine Mon May 03, 2010 9:32 am

Ira opened her eyes to find her self back on her beveland room. "...." she still couldn't speak a word, but it seemed like she was fine from being held captive by the shinigami named Sanba.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

Post by Guiseppe Mon May 03, 2010 9:41 am

Lobo was sitting next to her on a rocking chair while reading the daily Karakura Paper. "Feeling better Ira?" he asked as he folded the paper back and smiled at her. "You've been out for days, but its nothing serious."
    Avidez Viveza
    Avidez Viveza
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5398

Post by Avidez Viveza Mon May 03, 2010 9:42 am

"Ira!"

Avidez gasps and runs over to her as soon as she awaken

"She's going to be alright then...? what did that freak do to you?"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Mon May 03, 2010 9:46 am

"Yare yare" Ciel spoke appearing from the shadows. "That's a reliefe then i guess.

Anyway, it's good that i caught you all here, the shinigami's now know of who you all are, expect the unexpected during the war."

Ciel flicked a candy from his pocket then hands it over to Ira. "You wear the pretty dress i made for you then princess, your our flower girl"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:01 pm