Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Casting Call! Bleach the live action movie!

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Casting Call! Bleach the live action movie! Empty Casting Call! Bleach the live action movie!

Post by cool beans Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:49 pm

So it seems that the rights to Bleach have been snapped up by hollywood and a live action movie is in the pipeworks! http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/107/1079038p1.html

I could imagine most of you foaming at the mouth with the idea... but lets look at it another way... who do you think is going to be playing the roles?

Johnny Depp as Urahara? Mickey Rourke as Kenpachi? woah the possibilities are endless arent they!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Casting Call! Bleach the live action movie! Empty Re: Casting Call! Bleach the live action movie!

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Luci liu as Soifon!!!!!! No questions asked ><
    also ive been kinda pinning on chace crawford as ichigo >< I think he can pull it out. (contract should state that he cant smile though)

And while there making it all hollywood, why not go all the way out with American stars while at it, baah.

For some reason i like Geoffrey Rush to be kenpachi, hes got the eyyes @.@
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Casting Call! Bleach the live action movie! Empty Re: Casting Call! Bleach the live action movie!

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:38 pm

DAMNIT BEANIE!! You beat me again!XD

I just found out about it, in an article called Hollywood to rape Bleach?XD
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:00 am

I'm pretty upset at the idea of a Bleach live action. I mean I heard Warner Bros are gonna do the live action and I got so furious cause they also did Dragonball, and AVatar. And I absoulty hated the casting.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:29 am

seraphim wrote:Luci liu as Soifon!!!!!! No questions asked ><
    also ive been kinda pinning on chace crawford as ichigo >< I think he can pull it out. (contract should state that he cant smile though)

And while there making it all hollywood, why not go all the way out with American stars while at it, baah.

For some reason i like Geoffrey Rush to be kenpachi, hes got the eyyes @.@

thankyou ruru for the suggestion there! gah come on peeps i dont care if its a bad idea i just want to hear wild casting theories :

gerard butler as kenpachi no doubt

orlando bloom as Ukitake

george clooney as Kyōraku oooh i like that one! :D
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:34 am

I like the people, I just hope its nothing like the dragon ball Z movie, nothing like the original anime or anything, at least what i heard. I haven't seen it yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:00 am