Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
cool beans
6 posters

6th Division Character Biography

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

6th Division Character Biography Empty 6th Division Character Biography

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:01 am

6th Division Character Biography
    Spoiler:

Time to get writing now! As with the application process please copy, paste and fill in the form below for your character information

Username:
    Character name:
    (description and picture if possible):
    Character History:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

6th Division Character Biography Empty Re: 6th Division Character Biography

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:07 am

Username: axel_flame
    Character name: Suzaku Kakidashi
    Appearance *would it be alright if I draw my character and post it here once I am done? If not, I can make an in depth character sheet for a description if you want sir*
    Character History:
    Suzaku Kakidashi, a child prodigy within his clan, was once a member of the Kakidashi Clan until he joined the Gotei. Due to the clan not wanting to have any ties with the Gotei, he was permanently removed from the clan. Now, he has become the lietuenant of squad 6 and loves his job.

*Past Life*
    While in the clan, Suzaku was never allowed any friends. Due to this, he was always secluded and hated to be around others. He was constantly trained in the art of the clan, which is control over elements. He then was accepted as the 'prince' of the clan. But, he soon found out about a controversy within the clan and was blamed for it all. He then left the clan and joined the gotei not long after. This is what the clan said, but what actually happened, he found out about his father was planning to overthrow the gotei, and left due to that. Now, the clan is run by his brother who thinks Suzaku is a shame to the Kakidashi name.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Username: axel_flame
    Character name: Selim Humonc
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Character History: Selems's history is unknown to most, only those who actually are around him know of his past. When he was in the rukon district, he was in fights almost every day due to his eye color. His eye color is a light shade of gray, not common with those with black hair. As he got older, he moved on to living with one of his close friends. As the fights started to increase, his friend considered him going to the shinigami academy. Leon took him up on his offer and joined the academy. After about 2 years, he finally graduated and joined the 6th. Soon, he quickly became the lieutenant of the 6th. It happens that the friend that helped him in the past was now his captain, Hanzo Mifune. He currently wants to open up more to everyone and make more friends.

Last edited by axel_flame on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11727

Post by Kyouga Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:45 am

Username: Kyouga
    Character name: Kyouga Kakidashi
    Appearance: Kyouga usually dresses up like the punky type, but retains a sense of style.
    Spoiler:
    Character History:

(Put on hold until registered as a recruit)

Last edited by Kyouga on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:04 am; edited 3 times in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:54 am

Kyouga, you have to register in the Recruitment area before you post here.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:16 am

Username: Kyouga
    Character name: Kyouga Kakidashi
    Appearance: Kyouga usually dresses up like the punky type, but retains a sense of style. He also dresses up like a badboy.
    Spoiler:
    Character History: Kyouga was grown to be a courageous and brave individual. Even though Kyouga's power over the elements (known as Shikigane) is not pure, he has managed to be a good person. Kyouga knew that his brother was completely innocent and he tried to prove this fact, but the elders turned a blind eye away from the truth of Kyouga's words. In the end, Kyouga's brother, Suzaku, remained forever banned from the clan.

Kyouga was trained and taught by the best as he grew up. Eventually, by his own will, Kyouga decided to attend the Shinigami Academy. There, he met and trained with Selim Humonc. Ironically, the elders of the clan could no longer deny that Kyouga's father was a criminal. However, they learned that Kyouga was going to join the Gotei, so they banished him too.

Over a period of time, Kyouga was recognized for his unique abilities and was asked to become a member of Squad 6. Shortly after the request to join the squad, Kyouga accepted. Kyouga then found that his younger brother was the Lieutenant of Squad 6. With complete honesty, Kyouga said to his brother, "Suzaku, I do not blame you for your actions. I only blame our clan, and our father's corruption."

(This is the edited version. I couldn't get around to editing my original post somehow.)

Last edited by Kyouga on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:21 am

Hey, Selim is the leader of the Kakidashi clan. :3
    Remember that. :P :P no seriously, he is. lol
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:27 am

I'm very sorry, the leader part was unclear to me. Upon learning this information, I edited my post to suit the conditions.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9538

Post by Aki_624 Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 am

Username:Sara624
    Character name:Akira Shuya
    Appearance
    Spoiler:
    Character history: From Rukon district and was accepted into the seitei as a shinigmi.

(hows that?)
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:50 am

aha thats cool, my own personal bodyguard >: D if you ever think of anything more you want to add to the history, then just gimme a shout and ill edit it in for you (for some reason you cant re-edit posts after a certain amount of time unless your a captain or higher)!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9538

Post by Aki_624 Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:52 am

Will do~ Since I don't have a rank i don't tink ill make a zanpkatou yet.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:34 pm

I'm going back to the Suzaku form but his last name will be Haji's last name, isn't that Yukimura or something I don't remember. Minamoto?
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9170

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Name: Lee Song-Fang
    Sex: Male
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height: 185 cm (6'1")
    Weight: 69 kg (152 lbs)
    Appearance: Song-Fang
    Personality: Lee is extremely respectful of his captain and follows his instructions without hesitation. He finds a weird sense of joy out of being given orders and following them through. He will act on the order of his captain with little to no second thought. He is, in every since of the word, an obedient dog of sorts. With this, he finds great joy in perfecting his spells, he favors the more defensive one overall.

History: Next to nothing is really known about Lee and what he did when he was alive. It was speculated that he died by a fire of some sort but it has no real way of being confirmed.

When he arrived in the Soul Society, he fit in quite well and was quickly drafted into the Shinigami Academy and graduated with one of the highest honors. When he moved into the Seireitei he was placed into the 13 Court Guard squads. When he received the news that he was going to be placed into one of the thirteen squads, it was, in every meaning of the words, the happiest day of his life. Knowing that he was going to serve and be given orders by high ranking individuals such as squad captains with there rank and status, it was something he was overjoyed about and hoped to live up to the highest expectations.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:02 pm

ah sorry and cheers for that!

i especially like the follows instructions without hesitation part!
    Celina
    Celina
    6th Division
    6th Division

BD-cash : 5433

Post by Celina Wed May 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Username: Celina
    Character name: Mezumi Rara
    Appearance
    (description and picture if possible): -Can I skip the pic?- Brown haired-Ponytail, Violet eyes. Cheerful, Energetic, Etc... (Out of Ideas)

Character History: Mezumi was accepted by the Gotei 13... By accident

(Is this okay?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:34 pm