Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos - Page 2 Empty Re: Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:00 am

*Nachos watches Axel fall*

Daddy's not so special anymore is he? But be glad we're not in his bankai, neither of us would've lasted very long in there
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos - Page 2 Empty Re: Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos

Post by Muerte Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:41 am

Axel opens his eyes while on the ground.
    "Yea" He said. A smile came across his face.
    "I know I am wounded, but should I go help in the other area?" He asked. He held his zanpakto that was next to him.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:08 am

*he helps Axel up* No, I think we should both get to squad 4, we're too injured to do anything, we'd just get in their way, I have faith in Sanba,Reaper and Beans, they'll take him down
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 am

Axel lets his brother help him up.
    "Look at me, weakened" He said softly. "I shouldn't have bothered because I was already weakend with Zero within me" He then sighed.
    "Lets go to the 4th" He said calmly. He then bowed his head as he fainted from the strain.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:46 pm

*Nachos cracks a smile after axel faints*

Your weak? You werent the one hit with kurohitsugi, if it wasn't for my mask and that mage, i'd be dead

*He looks off towards Haji's Bankai and clenches his fists, then picks axel up and shunpos away*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:00 pm