Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos Empty Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos Hollow-with-barren-fields-near-acultzingo-veracruz-1

The former 89th District of Rukongai. Following
    the removal of the witches to make room for the expanding Gotei, the 1st
    division, the few survivors left after the great extermination settled
    here.

But it would last only a fleeting moment, as the final
    stroke of the campaign to remove a potential threat hit, the remaining
    witches and all those who sheltered them were cut down.. only 3
    survivors lived from that day:

An older gentleman who ran a
    local pub called "The Eve", named Alfred Alstein:

The great and
    powerful leader of the witches who managed a daring escape with the help
    of a friend; her name was Freya:

And a ronin, who served as a
    friend and occasional Yojimbo (bodyguard) to Freya, who went by the name
    Majin; only later to return to his given name as he joined those who
    sought this distruction; Hajime Yukimura

The terrain holds no
    advantage to elemental attacks, and offers no cover behind which to
    hide.

A battle here goes only forward.

This is in another part of the same area. But, due to it being in the same place, its going to have the same information. The earth is still partially shaking and it is still raining. And due to haji's spiritual pressure, it will seem a bit dense.

Axel appeared in a flash after hearing his fathers words. He slid to a stop and leaned against a distorted tree that was being even more distorted due to the immense spiritual pressure.
    "Just gotta wait for brother to show up" He said to himself as he crossed his arms and put his hood on.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos Empty Re: Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 am

ooc: Nachos, where are you. This topic has been here for a while now and I have been waiting for you to show up so we can fight.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos Empty Re: Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Axel Vs. Nachos

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 am

Spoiler:

*Nachos shunpos in and stumbles to the ground, on his knees he starts coughing up blood*

grrrrr, stupid Haji and his stupid hado 90! *he slowly gets back up and looks at axel*

So what's your deal in all this?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:00 am

Axel turned and looked at his brother.
    "I am sorry this happened like this" He said. "I just had to help father" He had his zanpakto in his hand, and his grip on it tightened as he said 'help father'.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:21 am

You had to help father? *Nachos ripped off the top half of his shredded kimono*

Don't you get it!!? He's playing you like a puppet, anyone can see that! he's a master manipulater, just like Aizen! He's only out for himself, I'm the one who's always been there for you, I don't know much about what's goin on, but I know that he's threatening our existance, my capt. ruru is dead, so that leaves me with only 1 capt. Sanba who I selfishly betrayed, but I'm redeeming myself by helping him, I don't care what the cause is, I will follow him to hell and back, and if he says kill Haji, I'm gonna kill haji!

*he looks at axel with the cold, menacing eyes of a manslayer*

So what's it gonna be lil bro, we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:42 am

*sigh*
    "I figured you would say something like that brother, but, I put behind all my emotions to help my father" He said. He twitched at saying father. He raised up his zanpakto at his brother.
    "Sorry" He said. He flung his zanpakto up and called its shikai "bite them to death, Nuvole" A flash of purple light was seen in the air. Coming down from the light were two tonfas surrounded in a purple spiritual pressure.
    "This is the first time we have fought seriously" He said to him. Looking at his brother, his face slowly grew pale. He was still having a bad affect from Haji's spiritual pressure.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:09 am

HA! You fight me? Look at you, you can barely stand up, Haji's reiatsu is literally crushing you, I may have been hit with the deadliest Hado, by the strongest capt, but I wouldn't even need shikai to take you out in your current condition, face it, you don't have enough hatred to defeat me(ItachiXD) but if this is what you want, then go ahead and take your best shot!

*Nachos lays his sword on the ground and holds his arms out*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 am

Axels eyes went blank. He wasn't in full control over his body anymore.
    "Pitiful!" He shouted. "I leave for an instant and you are getting weakened by that mans spiritual pressure!"
    The voice could be recognized as Zero.
    "I live on in your soul, I am here to help you and you refuse to call on me for help" He said softly. Slowly, his words began to trail off as he slowly fell to the ground. His zanpakto falling to ground and reverting back to its sealed state.
    "uh" He said as he landed.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:32 am

Wow, well that was easy, I didn't have to do anything

*Nachos picks his sword up, he walks over to axel and pokes him with his sword*

You still alive? *poke*

*sighing he turns to leave, putting his sword back in his belt*

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 am

Alright. We can just say your going to have to fight him later that way, we can end it really good. Cause I really want to fight you since we haven't had a 'real' fight yet.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:28 am

true, power outages are highly likely in my area, so it wouldn't be right to start, then my power goes out and we can't finish for a weekXD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:19 am

Lets put a pause on our battle and say that Nachos put Axel back to his senses. And with the newly discovered alter ego Zero, Axel is a little bit stronger. It was already explained but Zero has a nac for being materialized and picking on Axel at times. Just like Zabimaru did to Renji after he got them back. :3
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:43 am

How about you actually rp that, it seems like you both have been online. So dont waste an rp thread with senseless planning that wont ever actually come about.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:52 am

Who says it isn't going to happen. I request you don't post here if your going on about that. If he shows up, we will do the RP, if he doesn't, we won't, simple as that
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:05 am

Alright, if Nachos is ready to restart this part, I am ready. We'll just keep it going after there conversation and Nachos trying to bring him to his senses and stuff.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:35 am

Spoiler:

*Nachos Tries to stand up after that immense amount of reiatsu subsides, he looks at his sword, which is cracked down the middle from Haji's attk*

Damnit, how am I gonna fight with a broken sword!?

*he looks over at axel, who is still knocked out, he gets to his feet and goes over to him and pokes him*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:58 am

Axel twitches and then grabs the sword.
    "Stop" He said angrily.
    He had the dark crystal like symbols under his eyes that Zero had under his. As he gripped his zanpakto, the ground under him begun to cave in.
    "We should end this now" He said calmly. Looking a bit closer, blood slowly appeared, almost like tears, a long, thin line of blood came down the side of his face.
    Axel singed in pain as the blood came down from his eye. He closed his left eye and kept his right eye open. He gripped the sword with both hands and waited for his brother to make a move.

[This seems like a Itachi vs Sasuke battle. lol]
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 am

Spoiler:

*Nachos gives a lil laugh*

Well it looks like someone's a lil testy, so you still wanna do this huh?

*Nachos looks at his cracked sword, then grinned and tosses it aside*

Like I said, I'm not gonna need my sword to defeat you, Kyakku.

*He uses the bakudo and vanishes from sight, he circles around axel, his movements seem to be coming from everywhere*

Hainawa, *a yellow rope of energy shoots out and wraps around axels right arm, Nachos then touches the rope with his other hand*

Tsuzuri Raiden, *a strong electrical current flows thru the rope, heading straight for axel's arm*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:00 am

Spoiler:

Axel feels his arms being tied up.
    He growled at his brother, angrily.
    He then feels the shock from the bakudo surging though the rope on his right arm.
    "GAH!" He shouted. He slowly fell over to his knees.
    "Go ahead and kill me" He said angrily. "I can't go back to face father after losing"

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:15 am

Spoiler:

*He watches Axel fall to his knees, sighing he walks over and yanks him up*

Look at you, your a disgrace! You fall prey to your father's manipulation, then you let yourself get taken over by this Zero, now your begging me to kill you?

*He tosses Axel on the ground and picks his broken sword up, sheathing it he says*

If your not gonna take this seriously, then I'm outta here..
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Axel slowly raises up. Zero, nowhere in site.
    "Brother, its not a good idea to sheath your sword to an enemy who is still alive" He said calmly. He picked up his sword from the ground, still shaking from being weak. He then launched at his brother, zanpakto facing foward.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:17 pm

*Nachos sighs and points his finger at axel*

It's also not wise to blindly charge in.....Rikujo Kuro

*The six light rods slam into axel, halting his movement, he walks up to axel, muttering an incantation*

I'm sorry lil bro, *he places his finger right over the center of axel's chest*

Byakurai....
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:03 am

Axel looks at his brother.
    "You held back at that attack" He said. He let of his zanpakto and let it fall to the ground. The wound wasn't in his chest but an inch above his heart.
    "You weren't trying to kill me?"

This is what will happen if that is God Modding
    Axel felt his body halt. As he gripped his zanpkato, he noticed his brother come up to him. "..." He had nothing to say to his brother. He saw him lift his fingers up and pressed them against his chest. Axel closed his eyes as he called Byakurai on him. A surge of lightning went through his chest as the spell holding him released. His zanpakto slid out of his hand and fell to the ground as Axel fell next to it.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:59 am

I held back cuz do you honestly think I wanna kill my lil brother? Take a deep breath and focus on the reiatsus in Haji's bankai, you realize your beloved daddy just killed Hina! Your capt just got ran thru! We don't have time for this!

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 am

Axel looked at his brother.
    "Hina" he said calmly. He looked down to the ground as tears started to role down his face.
    "I'll do what i have to to stop father!" He said. He slowly raised up and almost fell. The blood washed away from his face from the rain. He could still feel his father reiatsu everywhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:46 pm