Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Nance
Takamura Mamoru
Hinamori44
Muerte
8 posters

Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? Empty Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 am

Has there ever been a time where you feel like your not wanted in this world or just don't want to live in this world anymore?

With me, when my girlfriend died 2 years ago, I used to think I was never wanted after that and that I should just end my life. But thanks to my friends at school and a few friends on here I have been able to modivate myself and just live on. :3
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? Empty Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Ah, then you have to be a very strong and lovely person, Axel. You have my respect.

Well, it's not like I am not wanted. I don't care if I am. Doesn't matter to me...But sure, I wanted to vanish from this world many times. Last 2 years have been pain for me and I have wished for many bad things to happen... Waking up without a reason to live is crap XD
    Though I think, my so-called "problems" aren't that bad or serious, nothing like death.... It's just...I am too weak to handle simple problems,,,like I can't accept the fact that somebody left. And I have to learn to live with that and enjoy my life asap, otherwise I could give up everything and do something VERRRRRY stupid. :3
    Takamura Mamoru
    Takamura Mamoru
    Soul

BD-cash : 6923

Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? Empty Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?

Post by Takamura Mamoru Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:03 am

axel_flame wrote:Has there ever been a time where you feel like your not wanted in this world or just don't want to live in this world anymore?

With me, when my girlfriend died 2 years ago, I used to think I was never wanted after that and that I should just end my life. But thanks to my friends at school and a few friends on here I have been able to modivate myself and just live on. :3

I can't say I understand how you feel, cause I've never been through something like that..However, It's been 9 years since everyday I'm waking up, I know that no matter what, it'll be crap, I always end up being too much somewhere, and in that place people make me feel like I'm too much...That feeling is the worst in the world..it's shameful, to a point where even one's worst regret seems like nothing when he faces the fact that he is unwanted.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Post by Nance Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:17 am

I thought of it lots of times..

On my birthday (2009) my dad just brazenly told me that I don't deserve to be happy on my birthday. I don't deserve to have a happy birthday.. I don't even recall him greeting me on my birthday.
    It hurt so much. I cried and cried in my room.

I was even told so many times by my parents that they wish I wasn't born.. they tell me I'm a burden.

Maybe they are right. I'm useless and worthless.. I often wish I never existed. :(
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:26 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *Kills Rezzy's parents* How dare you say that to my Rezzy!! For the record, Rezzy/Nance is 1 of my best friends, her happieness is of utmost importance to me! WUV U REZZY!!

as for me, I have been battling clinical depression for 10yrs, I think it hit it's peak in '03 when I attempted suicide, I just held 1 of my swords to my wrist and was abt to do it when Dohjia(R.I.P.) came and nudged the sword out of my hand
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:55 pm

OH no nancie, well what a sad topic this is.

Anywho i have all the reason to not be depressed about life, but just that alone is depressing me, im my own demon so to say.

I feel unwanted everyday, the world hates me, i should end it all YADA YADA. But maybe im seeing things through my own point of view.... maybe its what the worlds worth to me... just like some rotten forgotten potato or something.

I have waves of depression coming every now and then, and each time they come, they're getting worst, and even harder to handle than before.

But press on, move forward... only way to go is up when the ground beneath you begins to crumble.

Float... i wanna float ><
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 am

Nance wrote:I thought of it lots of times..

On my birthday (2009) my dad just brazenly told me that I don't deserve to be happy on my birthday. I don't deserve to have a happy birthday.. I don't even recall him greeting me on my birthday.
    It hurt so much. I cried and cried in my room.

I was even told so many times by my parents that they wish I wasn't born.. they tell me I'm a burden.

Maybe they are right. I'm useless and worthless.. I often wish I never existed. :(

OMG, they don't deserve to have such a great person as a daughter then. If they call you that, then why did the have [bad word] to begin with? I mean, they knew they were going to have a child if they would have [bad word] but, your not a burden, don't let anyone tell you that. You have many friends here who will say the same thing. *looks at Nachos*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:36 am

AXel's right, NEVER think like that, ur not a burden or unwanted, u've been with me since I 1st went on BA, I couldn't ask for a better friend! *hugs Rezzy*
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Post by Nance Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Thanks guys *sniff* you're all the best. I wish I could just live here *hugs all of you*

I hope you all guys get rid of your depressions and be happy!

I once tried suicide. We were driving on the highway..My mom was blabbering at the car, she says the meanest things in the world. So yea, I couldn't take it anymore, I jumped out of the car hoping I would get ran over but the stupid cars stopped before they could hit me >_<

She treats us like her slave (really really like a slave) and that we should follow her just because she's the one who works and spends money on us. Just last night, she was blabbering again. She even threw something at my sister's face.. she got a big black eye and her eye keeps bleeding. She even beat my brother his morning.. and she told me this morning that she might kill one of us >_<

Doctors say depression and complicated bipolarity runs in our family.. I'm beginning to see the symptoms in her. I hope she doesn't become like her brother and sister. My mom's brother stabbed her wife. And my aunt beats the crap out of anyone she sees, even strangers, she's in some mental institution right now. o.o

I really wish I didn't exist at all lol
    I know my parents work hard and I appreciate that. I just hope they appreciate me too.. T_T

that was a bit long... gomen xD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:22 pm

"I really wish I didn't exist at all"

*Slaps Rezzy with Ruru's rotten fish* NEVER SAY THAT!!!!

Sorry, but your mom is a F'N psychopath!! You really need to get away from there, I wish I could come rescue you, you could live with me and Emma *Ebil pervy grin*XD

Don't worry Rezzy, you'll get thru this I believe in you!! *hugs*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 am

hmm if that thought ever crossed my mind, me not being wanted...

im here anyway so deal with it >:]
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:51 am

Ever since I met you all, I have become less depressed. I think of BD as my second family and I <3 it here!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 am

I agree with Sasuke/Axel/ZeroXD I've met sooooo many cool ppl here, including my future wives Emma and RezzyXD
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60607

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Have I ever felt like unwanted in this world? Hmm… I think I should rephrase it to have I ever felt like being wanted in this world. Yes, there’s some time I feel like I’m being wanted but it’s nothing but an illusion. To me, being wanted is just a wishful thinking. I’m just an extra person that’s living on this planet and I ask for nothing more.

@ Nachos: furture wives eh? Nice dream I must say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:42 am