Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Just when i thought im okay

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Just when i thought im okay Empty Just when i thought im okay

Post by Ciel Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:08 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT! this is really good news, cause ever since ive written my secret song (which a few heard already) ive been feeling better and better.

But its just sad to know that the moment im all good with things, is the moment the other is not...

grr, this is hard to explain when i cant use names, so ima use gossip girl way of writing!

S is finally got of the wicked dessert where she was caught in a hitch with an old flame. Miles of walk got her skin a little sun burn, but did wonders for her tan and sent her mind off a few things.

On her way back she got got a ride from Julio (lol) a hot latino bassist from an under ground band, she got into one hell of a ride with him, allowing her mind to drift away from all the past events and then got married in Vagas, a quick ceremony which didnt last long, but the marriage sure did (you know who Julio is).

But on the day of christmas eve, she saw T again, the boy who always meant heart break for her, but she was okay with it, for some reason, she only saw all the bad parts and the end. But this time it was different cause she only focused on the good times back in the day, "the good times" she recalled and then told him "Happy birthday" he just gave her a knod as if offneded by something for some reason. But it saddened our little S.

"Just when im okay with being friends again, you brush me off, but im okay with it... Im sorry"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Just when i thought im okay Empty Re: Just when i thought im okay

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:21 pm

that totally just blew my mind! Like when emma had me look up stuff on golden section(don't ask) look it up, you'll see what i'm talkin abtXD
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

Post by Ciel Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:44 pm

What golden section? and blew your mind like KABOOM? lol

this is actually a sequel to my previous blog posts where in S <== is stranded on a desert alone..

crap i dunno how to spell dessert ><
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:13 pm

I think it's Desert(like hueco mundo) and Dessert(like ice cream), I can't even begin to know what golden section is, it's this complex thing that all art is based off of, I literally have no head anymore, i'm the headless perv!XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:40 pm