Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Plan Discussion

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Plan Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Plan Discussion

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am

Well, what about you reaction to the post above sunny? sheesh how could you miss that.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6005

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 am

At the time, Sunny's post was all I saw. I went back and read it and we can do that. Its up to you since you were the one who made the quest and I just helped.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 am

hmm, i was actually following your lead, what do you wanna doo? im just helping you develop your character to have your own goal, after all, this event is lead by you, so go oon, decide so that we can move ^_^
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:41 am

Alright. Its up to you though if you want the crusniks. But, we should have like, a scouting mission for us. Just scouting the world since Zero is from the past and all. Of course, they will have to change there forms so they don't get jumped by Haji. Lol jk. We need to do independent missions or something. That way, we can get around more. Like how you are in 3rd division on the way to the forest and sunny is there already and you have haji, reaper, emma i think, and panda there. Zero is going to do some 'studying' in a library, reading up on the history of soul society soon. [I kinda lost myself] I am going to brb. I am going to have to sort my ideas that won't alter the storyline of this event.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:51 am

Actually, the forest is in Soul society, and the vizards are in the living world, so im not really gathering them in one area, Ciel leading them to the forrest in the 3rd is a whole other different story than the other ciel running towards the Forrest at the vizard area.

as for your connection to the crusinik,m we dont really need to elaborate on that too much like do a mission for that we just need to let them know that theres a connection between you two, the clan doesnt even really have to exist just to say theirs a connection, that way they dont get involved (wholly, just a side storry)
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Alright, I will see waht I can do. I will have to discuss it with nachos to see how its going to play out.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:17 pm

is zero the dark half of axel or a real person? I was thinking that Nachos could know all along abt axel's darkside, like it came out before, a long time ago, he doesn't have to be a crusnik, we could just have a strong brotherly bond, and nachos seeing zero, he decides to join them cuz he thinks axel might be in some sort of trouble, nobody knows the connection between zero,axel and nachos, which is why my actions would look like flat out treason

sorry, i'm not that good at coming up with ideasXD
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Zero is actually a 'part' of Axel. Something happened to Axel a long time ago, which seperated Zero from him and they didn't remember each other at all. They were like blood brothers. Zero went kinda 'into the past' and was in a 'stasis' for awhile until he was released by a powerful force. Of course, he grew to an age that was good enough to get him back to his current time.

I don't know about ^ though or V either.

But, Zero and Nachos should have a bond because when Nachos looks at Zero, he sees Axel. He knows Zero must have some good in him and Nachos wants to bring that good to fruition. Since Zero is insanely mad. You want everything to go 'normal' with Zero. Make him more like he is on pot or something. I can't think of the word. Like for instance, if he is in a battle, he only uses half of his true strength to toy with his enemies and stuff.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 am

I have an idea for the plot if it ties in. If not, this won't happen.

I was thinking that since we are going to have a clan war, Zero was planning the whole thing without telling anyone. His goal is to make all the clans face against each other and completely wipe each other out. Without the clans and the Nobles, Zero can take control with the Sanguisuga Ordine clan.

I don't know if this would be good and we can always just say that part of his plan is to have the clans face each other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:46 am