Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Up, ice cream and that worrying pain in my arm

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

Up, ice cream and that worrying pain in my arm Empty Up, ice cream and that worrying pain in my arm

Post by cool beans Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:02 am

wow finally saw that Up film today (it only just got released in this country last week) and god i havent been so moved by a film in a loooong time, i was warned i would cry and i did (my eyes were watering a lot and i was choked up and bless her my cousin was in full blown tears blubbing away) and it got me thinking about the future... which is something i never think about!

i live in the here and now, not worrying about tomorrow or the day after that, thinking of the future scares me...

so its strange, whilst i sit here eating this delicious chocolate brownie ice cream now im wondering with every mouthful how it will affect me tomorrow (will i be loosening my belt even more?) or in twenty years time (when i have my first heart attack)... will i regret eating that ice cream?

nah i dont think so cos its sweet and chocolaty and im enjoying it right now! yum yum, and theres more room in my tum for more! just have to keep trying to ignore that pain running down my arm...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Up, ice cream and that worrying pain in my arm Empty Re: Up, ice cream and that worrying pain in my arm

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:29 pm

ice creaaam!!!
    sseee its a tear jerker lol.

i soo love elly T.T

it makes me crya so much
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

Up, ice cream and that worrying pain in my arm Empty Re: Up, ice cream and that worrying pain in my arm

Post by cool beans Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:37 pm

that whole couple of minutes montage of their life together at the begining was handled so well, its hard not to be moved by it...

ice creammmm i did get brain freeze when i was writing that actually ><
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

GAAAH!!!, now i want a balloon shop!!

~SQUIRL~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:26 am