Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Star Wars The Old Republic

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

Star Wars The Old Republic Empty Star Wars The Old Republic

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 am

This is seriously the best trailer for anything I have seen. I fell in love and will pre order this game the moment I can. This trailer so pwnz so please watch and leave feedback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOvbv-LkK6w
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 7278

Star Wars The Old Republic Empty Re: Star Wars The Old Republic

Post by Anime-A Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 am

I didn't even Watch the trailer lol I have see every single one already a while ago. I am a KOTOR fan and have played both games a million times over.

I was kinda mad that it wasn't going to be Kotor 3 but instead a MMOrpg but it grew on me.

I hope they live up to all the hype that its built or their is going to be Chaos.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:10 am

I actually haven't played KOTOR that much. I have played KOTOR2 but only the begining but im not a fan of the battle system. its alrigth i am trying to get KOTOR 2 again so I can play it. But that trailer is the best trailer i've seen in a while im so excited for it. Good to finally see another star wars fan on the site
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

Post by cool beans Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:00 pm

just seeing about 50 jedi and 50 sith charging into battle was epic enough the icing on the cake was, that bounty hunters flying about cooking everyone in the room with her flamethrower ^^

i havent played that many star wars games a couple on the snes, the only ones i really have played were the rogue squaron games, particually the first one on the gamecube, with the battle over endor! the grahpics on that game still look amazing today!

does lego star wars count as a video game? >_<

id love to play this game if it was anything like the trailer
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 pm

I loved rogue squadron too, and i had the lego ones as well. my fav star wars game to date would have to be the jedi academy one because its just an all around star wars game. the knights of the old republic game rocked though. This one comes out sometime next year and its an MMO. I havent ever palyed any games liike that. I tried WoW but it didnt work on my cpu so I have no experoence but this vid has inspired me to buy every star wars game and to master it completely
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

Post by cool beans Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:13 pm

meh online games >_< wow looks a bit too weird for my liking... i like the pso games online, i play them on the pc occasionally now, hmm but a star wars one should rock!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:29 pm