Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Most hated hollywood star?

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Most hated hollywood star? Empty Most hated hollywood star?

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:03 pm

ahh, this is just for fun, we all love them (yeah right)

anyway, who do you hate most?

this is gonna be so messy, i just know it.

i dont know if avril belongs in hollywood, but hate her so much now, just because her song complicated is all about her.

yeah, that's me. you?
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80494

Most hated hollywood star? Empty Re: Most hated hollywood star?

Post by Nance Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:09 pm

Orlando Bloom. LOL.

He can't act. Have you seen him in Pirates of the Caribbean? GAWD. Awful acting XD

He's not even as good looking as he thinks XD Sorry fans lol
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220566

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:27 pm

*clap clap* Nance! That´s true! As little girl I loved him, but now...ehm..ZOMG And when I´ve seen him in POTC I almost cried! not really LOL
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192645

Post by JennyReika Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:56 am

I hate a lot of actors and actresses...

hmmm....

I love most comedians... so, theyre out...

I do hate... with a passion...

Angelina Jolie
    I think she is ugly personally.... I hate her lips... I hate that mole on her face, I hate that she was married to Billy Bob and had his name tattooed on her arm, I hate the way her lips always look big and dry, like she just came from the dentist and had a tooth pulled, and I HATE how she thinks she can just steal other womens men....
    She said in an interview she fell in love with Brad Pitt while doing Mr. & Mrs. Smith... good movie... BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE KEPT HER EYES IN HER FACE CAUSE HE WAS MARRIED TO JENNIFER ANISTON... and even she was mad about her saying that...
    I also hate how she keeps adopting kids from other countries... I mean, I get you wanna help... but after awhile it seems like you just want attention... those kids are going to end up with nannies half the time, not a real family.
    I hate her.

Olsen Twins
    The only thing theyre famous for is Full House, and then becoming anorexic, and making their own WalMart clothing line.
    When the biggest topic you have is "look how skinny that one is"... youre not longer an A list celebrity... not even B list... just please Olsen Twins...
    Do me a favor? Either go away, or eat something.

Carson Daly
    Has there ever... in the history of mankind.... ever been a tool as big as Carson Daly?
    He has Manorexia. He over tans. He is just about as annoying as any girl in the world.
    He shouldnt have a show... he isnt funny at all.
    He just needs to go away... he serves no purpose in regular society.
    I really dont like him, I dont know why he is famous, and I dont know why someone could look at him when he first started and say "Oh yeah, star material".
    He's a tool.
    My favorite thing is when he makes fun of a celebrity to look cool, and then in the next few weeks that person is on his show, and he is all buddy buddy with them...
    I hate him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:40 pm