Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Reaper137
Emma-Hell Girl
6 posters

10th Division Recruitment Office

Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60607

10th Division Recruitment Office - Page 2 Empty Re: 10th Division Recruitment Office

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:53 am

Now now... we can have this ebil ploting and killing in the HQ. So just leave this recruitment office for recruit shall we?

*yanks Dante and Reaper to the HQ*

Seriously, Dante you should really report yourself at the headquarter. Stop hiding yourself in this office.

10th Division Recruitment Office - Page 2 Empty Re: 10th Division Recruitment Office

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:07 am

Name: Jade Green
    Why do you want to be part of the tenth?: Because the 10th is just awesome
    What makes you think the tenth is for you?: I don't know, Its just awesome
    What can you offer us as a team?: A new member

Please take this pledge:
    I, Jade Green, swear to uphold and obey the rules of the tenth, the forum, and the Captain. I shall remain active and serve the 10th and the forum!

I know I don't have very many posts, but please accept me. I love 10th division and Sasuke doesn't have a division yet so I am joining yours if you allow it.
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60607

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 am

Jade, thank you for your interest in the 10th. Yes, you may stay with us till Sasuka has is own division as you wish. I hope you will see the 10th as your new home for the time being. You are officailly accepted. But you haven't meet our requirement of 20 posts yet. So go and make more posts. I will edit your title and add you to the group once you meet the 20 post. See you around and make sure to drop by at the 10th. ^^

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:14 am

Thanks a million Emma. I will do waht I can for the division!
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 13329

Post by Dante Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 am

Welcome to the 10th Division Green Jade. O my bad, Jade Green. Emma is a cool Captain and will help you out with any question. Hopefully u stay with us as long as u can. :)
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 42075

Post by Reaper137 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:06 am

Welcome, Jade! I sincerely hope you will enjoy your stay here.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Sat May 22, 2010 1:33 am

Name: Minamoto Hina
    Why do you want to be part of the tenth? - Because, this one seems to be the best for me at the moment. Also, Moonie is hot.
    What makes you think the tenth is for you? - 10th Division's participation in missions has always been outstanding. People from 10th Division are very funny and unique, so my weirdness would be a huge plus ;D
    What can you offer us as a team? Activity, loyalty, apples and free vodka.

Oh, and:
    I, Hina, swear to uphold and obey the rules of the tenth, the forum, and the Captain. I shall remain active and serve the 10th and the forum!
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 42075

Post by Reaper137 Sat May 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Wuuuuuuuuuuut? Weren't you anarchist? XP

But I'll accept you anyway :D
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Sat May 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Yes I really was. But Liz is gone and being the only anarchist is such a pain.

Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:04 pm