Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Hinamori44
Sanba Yukimura
Sony
7 posters

[9th Division] Recruitment Office

[9th Division] Recruitment Office Empty [9th Division] Recruitment Office

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:30 pm

This thread is where we will take applications for the 9th Division

This is the form you have to fill to apply :
    Name:
    Reason you want to join the 9th:
    What can you bring to the 9th:

I, (Enter your name here), hereby swear to uphold all forum rules as well as any other rule appliable in the 9th Division. I will also do my best to contribute to the Division's growth and well-being
    Sony
    Sony
    Soul

BD-cash : 6603

[9th Division] Recruitment Office Empty Re: [9th Division] Recruitment Office

Post by Sony Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:09 am

Name: Sony
    Reason you want to join the 9th:Im a huge fan of Hisagi Shuuhei and the fan of what the 9th division essentially stands for, so it would be great do be in the division
    What can you bring to the 9th: im an awesome dude and i can bring lots of fun and activity to the 9th division, im a ideas factory so all kinds of events threads will definately come from my side for sure. I can handle responsibility of any magnitude so whatever the captain requires of me shall be hanlded
    I Sony, hereby swear to uphold all forum rules as well as any other rule appliable in the 9th Division. I will also do my best to contribute to the Division's growth and well-being

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 am

Verdict

Sony :
    Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:27 am

Name:Grimmjow the Glorious
    Reason you want to join the 9th: Because after looking at the divisions this is the most intriguing and the captain is admirable
    What can you bring to the 9th: I can bring fun and an interesting twist to the 9th division.

I, (Grimmjow the Glorious), hereby swear to uphold all forum rules as well as any other rule appliable in the 9th Division. I will also do my best to contribute to the Division's growth and well-being

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:46 am

Verdict

Grimmjow the Glorious

Spoiler:
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220441

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Name: Cheng Li Momo [Hinamori44]
    Reason you want to join the 9th: It's complicated,,,guess I wanna start something new. An yeah,,,Hisagi rocks XD
    What can you bring to the 9th: A lot of posts, fun,,apples,,,

I, Momo, hereby swear to uphold all forum rules as well as any other rule appliable in the 9th Division. I will also do my best to contribute to the Division's growth and well-being.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Hinamori44

Spoiler:
    EchiryRyota
    EchiryRyota
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 8864

Post by EchiryRyota Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Name: EchiryRyota
    Reason you want to join the 9th: Someone invite me, when I check this division. This is awsome Divvy and I like Hisagi... ^^
    What can you bring to the 9th: I can bring my Piano and Playing here and I can be good friend..

I, EchiryRyota, hereby swear to uphold all forum rules as well as any other rule appliable in the 9th Division. I will also do my best to contribute to the Division's growth and well-being

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:06 pm

EchiryRyota

Spoiler:

Please up your post count to 20 non spam posts too. I need a guarantee on your activity
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60483

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Name:Emma the Hell Girl XD
    Reason you want to join the 9th: Because I want to help Cantin to bring justice to this world.
    What can you bring to the 9th: I'm a libra, need I say more? Justice of course! XD

I, Emma hereby swear to uphold all forum rules as well as any other rule appliable in the 9th Division. I will also do my best to contribute to the Division's growth and well-being

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Moonie or her new name :P
    Spoiler:
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Yes, Captain!

But please give me a little more time to get use to here. It might take a while. XD
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 7153

Post by Anime-A Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Name: Anime-A or AA forshort

Reason you want to join the 9th:
    I have allwaysed liked the 9th division it brings a array of justice that I find respectable and i want to join this division to also make new friends when ever possible. i also like tousen this was before he left to join Aizen but i digress the 9th Pwns.

What can you bring to the 9th:
    I can bring a helping hand to the division, I can bring a smile to those that need it on a bad day.

I, Anime-A , hereby swear to uphold all forum rules as well as any other rule appliable in the 9th Division. I will also do my best to contribute to the Division's growth and well-being

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 am

Anime-A

Spoiler:
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 7153

Post by Anime-A Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 am

Trial Recruit this means a proverbial woot is in order.

WOOT! :cheers:
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:50 pm

LOL welcome on board Anime-A. ^^

Hope to see you around often, and stay with us. :P
    Regulator Ty
    Regulator Ty
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 26815

Post by Regulator Ty Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:57 pm

+
    ----
    -This thread is where we will take applications for the 9th Division

This is the form you have to fill to apply :
    Name:Regulator Ty
    Reason you want to join the 9th:Im new to this site but i have alot of posts and my friend Emma-Hell Girl pointed me in this direction.
    What can you bring to the 9th:I can bring laughter and the quincy bow to this division.
    (im a big fan of the quincy's and my zanpakto will transform into a bow with fire,wind,ice and lightning arrows)

I, Regulator Ty, here by swear to uphold all forum rules as well as any other rule appliable in the 9th Division. I will also do my best to contribute to the Division's growth and well-being
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Regulator, you had applied for the 11th Division and got accepted. So we cannot accept you because each member can only pick one division to join. I hope you enjoy your stay at the 11th.
    Regulator Ty
    Regulator Ty
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 26815

Post by Regulator Ty Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:08 pm

im sorry it came as a shock to me too. My friend Sanba set my account up for me and everything and i guess he applied me for a division without me knowing.
    im sorry

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Regulator Ty wrote:im sorry it came as a shock to me too. My friend Sanba set my account up for me and everything and i guess he applied me for a division without me knowing.
    im sorry

At this point it's your choice, if you wish to be a part of the 9th, leave the 11th and reapply. Else have a nice stya in the 11th

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:12 pm