Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

8th Division: Internal Affairs

war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

8th Division: Internal Affairs Empty 8th Division: Internal Affairs

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Welcome to the 8th Division's INTERNAL AFFAIRS

Got an idea for something fun to do? Discuss it here! It can be anything as long as it is within reason. It could be for new threads, discuss divisional duties or assignments, fun events, sparring tournaments, sake and jello pool wrestling with anime cat girls, etc.

Voice your opinion to the division and let yourself be heard!

Keep it strictly to the topic at hand, remember not to spam this thread and hopefully we can get the ball rolling on some fun shiznit XDDD. Currently I was discussing some things with your vicey! Right now myself and the 9th Division's taichou were going to have an epic spar!

I would also like to hear everyone's ideas and everyone should participate in this thread, these events or threads or for everyone so you should definitely speak your mind! I was also considering an RP event [we may have missions but that idea is on hiatus for the time being] - the RP event will be something riotous and crazyyyy~~~

:lol:

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:51 pm