Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

5th Division Official Leave of Absence Notifications

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

5th Division Official Leave of Absence Notifications Empty 5th Division Official Leave of Absence Notifications

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:43 am

If you need to Leave for any extended period of time, please post here as to when your leave will begin and when it will end, using this format:

Name:
    Seat:
    Date of Leave:
    Date of Return:

If you are unsure of a return, simply place A.S.A.P
    in the Date of Return slot. I will not ask you what your leave is about, as I think it is your own business, just please let us know where you are so we do not think you have left.
    G-Dragon
    G-Dragon
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6806

5th Division Official Leave of Absence Notifications Empty Re: 5th Division Official Leave of Absence Notifications

Post by G-Dragon Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Name: G-Dragon
    Seat: Recruit
    Date of Leave: 22/7/09
    Date of Return: N/A

Sorry to say that i'll be permanantly leaving the 5th, it's been great meeting you all, especially Haji-taicho. It's been great being here at the 5th and i've enjoyed every moment, but i want to live a life outside the 5th and explore the wonders of the outer world, and hence that's why i've decided to leave.

See you all around! :)

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:55 pm