Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Dark
Desiru Seyrokuri
Sanba Yukimura
KenTakeo
8 posters

Basement Dojo for Combat

Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Basement Dojo for Combat - Page 2 Empty Re: Basement Dojo for Combat

Post by Dark Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:44 am

*Smiling while heading inti the dojo his zanpakuto resting on his shoulder.* Eh I want to fight anyone up for it or what.
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7139

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Desiru turned to Dark, having been tiding up the sword rack. Hands on her hips she smiled wide. A look of dark mirth in her eyes.

I'll be more then happy to play with you Dark. But since this is the training room Dojo and not room 22 we should practice with wooden swords as to prevent any real damage. That ok with you?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:52 pm

*Sanba walks around the corner to meet the two preparing for a small fight*

Well well what is it we have here? You two are going to battle, eh?
    I think that you guys should take it easy though because if something goes awry I don't want Dark to lose control, that could end badly seeing as he is so powerful, his hollow is sure to be wicked strong.
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:57 pm

She frowned, and even seemed a little hurt. Crossing her arms over her chest, about to make a comment before she just let it go. It was hard to stay mad at Sanba, for whatever reason. Even if she could control her mask, for all of ten, maybe fifteen seconds, he was right. But that didn't mean she didn't feel hurt that Sanba didn't think she couldn't take care of herself and handle what may come. When she couldn't think of something nice to comment with she merely shrugged.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 am

*Seeing the look on her face Sanba thought he'd better say something*

Well, it's not like i think you can't handle it but I don't want to take any risk. And it seems that Dark's hollow is more powerful than even your hollow was.

*He looked down to his feet and walked over to the wall so he could sit against it and watch the fight*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 am

Ok. If anything goes wrong, I know you'll come save me.

She walked over, depositing her sword and picking up a wooden one. Turning to Dark, waiting for his response.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7611

Post by Hisaki Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:57 am

i want some combat practice who wants to train with me?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:35 am

I will train with you when Dessi and Dark are finished, you also have not completed your training
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:58 am

*Takes his zanpakuto and places it on sambas lap.* If I lose control I wouldn't want that near me. *Goes back and faces Dessi and picks up a wooden sword and enters his battle stance.*
    I was hoping Ken to train with me but alright I don't like to hurt women though so I won't strike you.
    *Takes a deep breath adjusting in his head his control.*
    Your move *He Responded.*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:29 am

Desiru frowned, eyes narrowing.Taking up her fencers stance, an arm held behind her back. Her sword held in her left arm, angled slightly and aimed right at Dark's chest. Though Tori was out of her grasp she could hear her Zanpakuto's battle cry. Her blood rushing, heart racing. She cracked a small smile before she kicked off, charging for Dark. Channeling the light, feeling the winds whip around her sword, her movements we like a dancers, quick and sleek side steps, circling Dark. Jabbing at his sides and back. Light on her feet, eyes watching his every reaction.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:37 am

*Taking another deep breath he analizes her moves around him and he begins to follow her foot steps blocking her quick attacks and preparing to counter attack. Taking a step back as she made her 360 around him he quickly took a step forward and sliced from left to right hoping to hit her stomach.*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 am

Dessi felt the slight chnage in the air current. It felt like a jolt of pressure along her spine. She knew he was going to strike, she planting her heel firmly on the ground, she spun, pressing the palm of her hand against the blade she meet his blow. Blocking it and trying to push him back. Of course that was a stupid move on her part, seeing as he overpowered her easily. Bracing her other leg she shoved him, shuffling back to get out of his striking distance.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:01 pm

*Gets shoved back hoping he didn't do to much to her. He quickly respawns and goes in for another strike this time launching himself straight towards her chest but not with too much pressure. He goes in for a full jab as she's still backing from the first move.*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Though agile she was still vulnerable to his attack. The blow came, but she was ready for it. Grabbing the wooden blade before it touched her chest, though it was within an inches distance. Digging her heels into the ground, she jabbed forward and aimed to tap him on the noggin.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:16 pm

*Smiles and jumps back thrusting the wooden sword out of her arm. Quickly backing up.*
    you do know your hand would of been sliced up if this was a blade but good thinking better sliced hand than pierced chest *Camly speaks jumping around like a boxer. With a quick shunpos he was back at his position this time using his left hand to balance himself on the ground he slides beneath her and slices up to her face with a uppercut. He notices he left his left arm for a open attack but continued anyway.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:46 am

Ok that's enough fighting for now guys. I need to train Darks mask duration. If thats alright with you guys.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:50 am

*Right before the wooden sword struck Dessi in the face Dark stopped and smiled. He pulled back and threw the wooden blade aside and picked up his zanpakuto.*
    Alright I'm ready *Unseathes zanpakuto. Kasai's words released into darks mind. "Youll do fine"* What do I need to do.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 am

Ok summon your mask, as will I. I will come at you with full force, the only way to truly increase the duration of your mask is to put it under extreme conditions repetitively. Are you ready?
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Smiles.* I'm ready *Dark touches his face and his mask erupts on. He becomes dizzy for a second but gains his balance.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:21 pm

*As dark shows this sign of weakness sanba shunpos in front of him and slashes at his mask*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 pm

*Dark now regaining his balance jumped back dodging the attack. He touched the mask and notice it was still on. He backs up not knowing if he could attack.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:27 pm

*sanba takes off his right hands glove*

Hmm hesitating much?

*he lets out a huge black cero directly at dark*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:40 pm

*Having nothing else to do since he was cornered he pulled up his zanpakuto and struck the blast which sent him flying at the wall. Dark got up with a grunt and shunpo to Sanba slashing him in all direction.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:59 pm

*sanba was grinning when dark came up with his mask on. it'd already been a whole minute and it was fully intact, better step it up he thought*

*Sanba read Darks movements and began blocking the oncoming attacks with his zanpakto. He noticed that the mask began to crack. With the next attack he decided not to block it, the attack struck him on the shoulder. He thought maybe if dark drew blood that would maybe give the mask a little more time*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:05 pm

*Dark noticed the attack which landed on Sanbas shoulder. Dark sliced through hoping to get a deep enough wound then jumped back attempting to strike from the side at Sanbas waist and also launching a punch at sanbas face with his left hand.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:36 am