Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+13
Baka Yukimura
cool beans
Haji Yukimura
Muerte
EchiryRyota
Tanaki Kyo
Nexuschill
Dark
Dragonrider
Hisaki
Desiru Seyrokuri
Sanba Yukimura
KenTakeo
17 posters

Vizard Recruitment Application

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Vizard Recruitment Application - Page 3 Empty Re: Vizard Recruitment Application

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:12 pm

I would definitely love to have you join the clan but you must first reach a minimum post count off 100. Until then I will have to postpone your acceptance.
    AlucardLucifer
    Human

BD-cash : 5357

Vizard Recruitment Application - Page 3 Empty Re: Vizard Recruitment Application

Post by AlucardLucifer Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 am

Name: Alucard D. Lucifer
    Interest in division: Because Vizards are the Best, And i wish to join them Simply Because of That.

Pledge: I pledge to follow the Bleach Dynasty rules at all times. I swear to give my best in posting around. I swear never to purposely cause conflicts between any member of the forum. And I pledge to the way of the Vizards.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:24 am

Verdict:
    Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:05 am

Name: Axel Flame
    Interest in division: I have always liked the Vizards

Pledge: I pledge to follow the Bleach Dynasty rules at all times. I swear to give my best in posting around. I swear never to purposely cause conflicts between any member of the forum. And I pledge to the way of the Vizards.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:30 am

Verdict:
    Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Name: BakaNachos
    Interest in division: I've always wanted to be 3rd seat in a Vizard clan!

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:32 am

Nachos you're fine, that was all part of the rp. You never really left the clan.lol ur good
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:44 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Oh, here's your credit card back, I kinda maxed it out, *shunpos under the bed*XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Name: Suzaku [Haji's last name since he is his son]
    Interest in division: I love the vizards and i'm on a clean slate :3

Pledge: I, Suzaku, pledge to follow the Bleach Dynasty rules at all times. I swear to give my best in posting around. I swear never to purposely cause conflicts between any member of the forum. And I pledge to the way of the Vizards.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:40 pm

With the conditions I told you earlier, yes you are excepted.

APPROVED
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:08 am

Name:Sara624 (akira shyuya)
    Interest in division: Vizards are strong and have unigue powers of a shinigami and a hollow and thats cool. I wanna be stronger too
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:16 am

ACCEPTED! with flying colors. Go ahead and make your way to the Castle in the Sky toots. You can chat it up with everyone before starting your training
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 am

ah coolness. Trainning?! sweet.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:52 am

Name: Kyouga
    Interest in division: I was requested by Sanba, and it seems to be a good point of development.

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:37 am

Yeah, I shall do the excepting here Nachos.lol

DENIED! jk :twisted:

ur ACCEPTED of course I want you in the vizards. I love new members and its fun to have so many ppl to help along and have fun with. please go fill out ur zanpakto and biography in the vizard database please :)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:54 am

Welcome to the vizard Kyouga. Just a little warning though, imma be keeping mah eye on you to make sure you do things right. In other words, i'm leading you. But, we both work under Sanba and Beans, lol, beans. :3
    Anyway, Imma keep an eye on you. If Sanba approves, i'd like to train with you in an RP thread.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 am

Suzu its fine if you mentor him but I deleted teh first post for a reason, pm these types of things or do it in another thread. I dont want spam on this thread, stay on topic everywhere in vizard city and talk to me about Kyouga next time first. Follow the rules brah

Im going to delte your post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:06 am