Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+13
Baka Yukimura
cool beans
Haji Yukimura
Muerte
EchiryRyota
Tanaki Kyo
Nexuschill
Dark
Dragonrider
Hisaki
Desiru Seyrokuri
Sanba Yukimura
KenTakeo
17 posters

Vizard Recruitment Application

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42356

Vizard Recruitment Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Vizard Recruitment Application

Post by KenTakeo Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Very complicated lol.

Ok. You are accepted intot he Vizard Clan. But for a short time Sanba and I will watch you closely just for Ruru and the other captains assurance. Post around to get your rank up.

Vizard Recruitment Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Vizard Recruitment Application

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 am

Name: Neku Kusarigi
    Interest in division:I have always been interested in the Vizards.

Pledge: I pledge to follow the Bleach Dynasty rules at all times. I swear to give my best in posting around. I swear never to purposely cause conflicts between any member of the forum. And I pledge to the way of the Vizards.

Also, you can accept it, but I won't be active until I get either 30 - 100 posts as long as it says in the rules. And don't confuse me with a guy, I am a female. >.> lol
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:28 am

Im sorry but you have yet to meet the requirements, once they are fulfilled i'd love to have you aboard

Verdict:
    Spoiler:
    EchiryRyota
    EchiryRyota
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 8988

Post by EchiryRyota Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Name: EchiryRyota
    Interest in division: Yeah, but I think vizard more interesting than shinigami.. because of good mask power

Pledge: I pledge to follow the Bleach Dynasty rules at all times. I swear to give my best in posting around. I swear never to purposely cause conflicts between any member of the forum. And I pledge to the way of the Vizards.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:45 pm

You have not yet met the requirements that must be fulfilled to become a vizard. You have been in a division but you still need 100 post Non Spam.

Verdict:
    Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:37 am

Name: Shun Megami
    Interest in division: Best friend to the captain and vice captain and I love the vizards.

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:21 am

Veridct:
    Spoiler:
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:43 am

So let me ask; Since it seems that you can be in a division and the clan,

What would you guys say the chances are of an old vizard like me joining up with you?

If it looks good, then take it as my application... ;) "
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:49 am

It looks extremely great!

Verdict:
    Spoiler:
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:47 am

Well thank you very much Sanba! Happy to be of help.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:47 am

Welcome Haji! Nice to see a best friend in the same 'clan'
    I am a vizard as well. Also, I need to PM something to you soon.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Name: cool beans (beans or rob for short)
    Interest in division: it is a clan now right so i can be in my divvy and clan? i love masks and internal conflict with ones self
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Looks at beans
    Another person joining
    SWEET!!!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Verdict:
    Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:46 am

I am starting to think that this isn't a clan.....anymore
    Also, I am just warning now. If I start to act like a [foul language word here] then please let me know. I have been sick since sunday and today is tuesday. If I am sick another day, I have to go tot he hospital for a swine flu checkup....
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Name: NachosUchiha
    Interest in division: well my boobie general is vcXD i've always wanted to be a vizard, but didn't have the time, cuz i was busy in the 8th, but now after beating momo's sword, I have nothin to do and the 8th is a ghost townXD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:54 am

Verdict:

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 am

THANKIES!!!! My crusnik clan and the 8th are both pretty dead right now, but at least now i have something to do! thx general
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:54 am

[Welcome Nachos....kinda...lol, your my brother in arms due to you liking byakuya. But, someone needs to stop me in the RP mission for saving the HQ because I have been possessed by hollow sasuke]
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:07 am

thx for the warm welcome sasuke! I shall do my best in trying to stop u from goin insane, as long as u don't have the mangekyouXD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:18 am

[OOC: OH HUSH! But, his eyes do turn red while in hollow form, and when he puts his mask on and stuff.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:36 am

Please guys lets not SPAM the thread. This type of stuff is for pming and the Vizard Metting Room. Please let's keep it simply as a recruitment thread and with one post congratulating friends. Thank You

-Sanba

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:22 am

Name: Jade Green
    Interest in division: I love Vizards

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:02 am

You have not yet met the requirements needed to become a vizard, please reach a minimum of at least 100 posts. Thanks for showing interests :) I would love to have you aboard as soon as possible
    Rukia
    Human

BD-cash : 5412

Post by Rukia Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Name: Rukia

Interests: I love the Vizards because they're different than the usual character and they are fantastic with an awesome ability.
    Pledge: I pledge to follow the bleach dynasty rules at all times. I swear to give my best posting around. I swear never to purposely cause conflicts between any member of the forum. And I pledge to the way of the Vizards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:03 am