Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

8th Division: Client Weapon Cache

war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

8th Division: Client Weapon Cache Empty 8th Division: Client Weapon Cache

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:46 am

8th Division: Client Weapon Cache

Power Rankings
    Shikai given to only Captain-10th Seat
    Bankai given to only Captain-4th Seat

Seats 11-20 will have to pass certain trials and will have to physically learn about their zanpakuto first, before acquiring and being able to obtain shikai. Seats 3-10 can choose to have the same option [but it is not mandatory that they pass those same trials]. 3rd and 4th will be allowed bankai but you are required to post a brief RP backstory regarding how you learned it [the reason for these requirements is so I can gauge your ability to RP and also, everything should be earned through hardwork and effort: these are necessary steps the path of a shinigami must walk and take].

Zanpakuto Descriptions

Zanpakuto Name:
    Sealed Appearance [picture optional]:
    Unsealed Appearance [picture optional]:

SHIKAI

[Captain-10th Seat Only]
    Shikai Release Phrase:
    Shikai Release Appearance [picture optional]:
    How many passive/active abilities does your shikai have?:

Passive [allowed up to 3; post w/weakness and activation command]
    Active [allowed up to 3; post w/weakness and activation command]

BANKAI

[Captain-4th Seat Only]
    Bankai Release Name:
    Bankai Release Appearance:
    How many passive/active abilities does your bankai have? [follow above format]

My zanpakuto: click me for more info Note: My zanpakuto has not changed, the same format is still the same though the new posting format for this division will be slightly different. Though I am going to be editing it some seeing as how it has become more "refined" and "more descriptive" Also, my limits are all gone since I am now ungodly...thank you!

Last edited by war_makes_me_happy on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

8th Division: Client Weapon Cache Empty Re: 8th Division: Client Weapon Cache

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Zanpakuto Name: Himo no Tenshi (Heavenly String)
    Zanpakuto Sealed Appearance: A normal looking katana, but is old and rusted

(shikai)

Shikai Release Command: shittsui ue (fall above)
    Shikai Released Appearance: Rust Dissapears

Shikai has 3 passive and active abilities in total, 1 passive ability unlocked and 2 active abilities unlocked.

Shikai Passive Abilities:
    Himo Tenshi changes the area's dimensions into any strong memory the user has, and or wishes.

Shikai Passive Abilities Disadvantages:
    Theres no assurance that there's a way out of Himo's walls, even for the user its self.

Shikai Active Abilities:

1.Chichi (loop)
    An illusion ability that can repeat various attacks that the user made for a considerable amount of reiatsu

2.Shinku No suji (Crimson Strings) -Not yet mastered
    Can attach invisible spiritual strings into the opponents making them unable to move for them selves

Shikai Active Abilities Disadvantages:

1. The ability simply loops old moves, which makes it somewhat predictable if the the shinigami is that of a high level one.
    If not careful, it can also hit affect the user, so its a 50/50 move

2. Shinku No Suji has Restrictions and is sealed with 3 rules made by the user its self, and if the line is crossed, Himo will take the users soul away into oblivion.
    First rule: Can never be used for killing
    Second rule: If used, the user will have half of his/her life force taken away (so if it's 200 years, you have a hundred left)
    3rd rule: User should loose blood every time used

Bankai: Unattained
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:18 am

Zanpakuto Name: Kuroi Ryuu(Black Dragon)
    Zanpakuto Sealed Appearance: A pitch black katana, like rukia's shikai, only opposite.
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:57 am