Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Loli Gaga
war_makes_me_happy
6 posters

8th Division: Evaluation Centre

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

8th Division: Evaluation Centre - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th Division: Evaluation Centre

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Welcome to the 8th Division G-dragon, seeing as you already left the 5th division, please change your rank to 8th Division recruit.

You may now post on the divisions area, also please take time to finish the tasks

LINK

Thanks for joining, and cya around ^^

OOC:
    Spoiler:
    G-Dragon
    G-Dragon
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6806

8th Division: Evaluation Centre - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th Division: Evaluation Centre

Post by G-Dragon Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 pm

ZOMGGGG!!! Yes! Thankyou Rururuurru-sama!!! =D

Now i can post everywhere! 8D
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Yep, you can post anywhere, we dont have a lot of areas to post on here yet, but we will add more establishments, once we get to talk bout it again, whenver that is @.@
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Post by Nance Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Welcome to the 8th Kevin!

you finally made sense XD

@Nachos: Last pics for BOTH shikai and bankai
    G-Dragon
    G-Dragon
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6806

Post by G-Dragon Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Awesome, if you need help with anything feel free to ask me. XD

Thanks Nancy! =D
    I didn't make sense before joining the 8th? =O
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:18 am

Thanx for the help guys! *huggles both ruru and rezzy*
    KEVIE!!!!! Ur in our divy now!!! Don't forget to sign my "Free Boobies" Petition!XD
    Ok, I got the idea to go all black with my sword, so here are the pics all in one spoiler so I don't take up space, In descending order sealed,shikai,bankai
    Spoiler:
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 am

Important!

I am going to be posting more threads, I am going to make a In/Out thread as I will be monitoring your activity whenever you come into the division. I will post a "Welcome to the division" thread since I actually don't want people spam convo'ing in this Recruitment thread. :D

SO NOTICE TO ALL! DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE:

I am also posting this here since no one is posting in our HQ. I am going to strictly be enforcing activity in this division, there will be missions, there will be arena for sparring and I want to see people taking an interest in other things other then chit-chat.

So from now on, this thread will only be for people applying to the division, as well as the decision from either myself or my vice-captain.

:D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:22 pm