Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Loli Gaga
Hazou
Nance
JennyReika
8 posters

Should We Have A St Patricks Theme?

Poll

St. Patricks Day Theme?

[ 6 ]
    Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? I_vote_lcap55%Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? I_vote_rcap [55%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? I_vote_lcap27%Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? I_vote_rcap [27%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? I_vote_lcap0%Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? I_vote_lcap18%Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? I_vote_rcap [18%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192644

Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? Empty Should We Have A St Patricks Theme?

Post by JennyReika Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:46 am

What with having the Valentines Day Theme and such, I was wondering if maybe we should do like a St. Patricks Day theme perhaps?

Make a St. Patricks Day banner? And colors?

I think that it would be kinda neat myself, and it kinda does add more of an artistic, and different effect than the other sites.

So, I kinda like it, plus it gets ppl involved...

I think maybe we should do one for the holidays, and have contests and such for them...

Thats just me though, and I didnt know if someone else would like that too... Cause I really liked it for Valentines Day.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? Empty Re: Should We Have A St Patricks Theme?

Post by Nance Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:02 am

It's fun to see the theme changes every holiday..but Ruru will have to work again and listen to our *cough*MY*cough* complaints.

Anyway, I'm still up for it, even though I don't know what the heck is St. Patrick's Day.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Should We Have A St Patricks Theme? Empty Re: Should We Have A St Patricks Theme?

Post by JennyReika Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 am

*laughs*

Well, perhaps the green would be more fitting to your taste anyways... Green and Gold.

But... anyways...
    St. Patricks Day is about good luck and stuff...

Leprechauns, 4 Leaf Clovers, shamrocks, Pots of Gold... green beer... XD... so on and so on...

Its an Irish Holiday... its on March 17th.

Here's some of the things that designate St. Pattys.

Spoiler:
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80493

Post by Nance Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:37 am

I see lol. Green and gold, I'm down with that. Much better..way better than pink 8D

fufufufu..and I also need luck.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6973

Post by Hazou Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:51 am

Green is a good color.
    So come on lads we can have a St. Patty day theme.
    :)
    Best leperchaun impression I could do.
    Of course I could sell you cookies and that would be even better.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:17 pm

this could work, we could use nell as a banner characer or good oh lucky urahara.

theme changing sounds like a lot of work though, but i bet ruru can do that.

wait, what the heck i'm ruru

-faints-
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6776

Post by Terminar777 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:32 pm

I voted no... Only because I HATE the color green...
    No offense to anyone... Although I don't know how that could really offend anyone...
    I agree for doing this for most Holidays... But not all of them are universal...
    If we do have Holiday themes, they should be global holidays, not ones local to just a few parts of the world...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 pm

-moved to feedback & suggestions
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:37 am

I'm Irish, so I voted absolutely.

And I mean, if we had to suffer through Valentines day, it wouldn't be fair to skip and actual enjoyable holiday.

So, what are we thinking of; some big event?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:41 am

I am sure we could have some kind of event for St. Patty's Day... something like a pub or something...

Everybody could make a wish on the Blarney Stone... XD, drink green beer!

YAY FOR SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!!

But I think it would be a lot of fun to see a whole green and gold forum myself personally, I think it would be pretty... and I dont really mind, in fact, I like the change once in awhile...

Keeps my eyes fresh from seeing the same stuff all the time.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:36 am

I think that sounds great!

I mean we can always make a public poll with some suggestions as well.

Then just make an event or such based on the results. But that in itself is also just a suggestion.

How about something similar to the lottery, where someone rigs a game and finds the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow lol.

FA should open a pub strictly for that holiday haha

*drinks a Guinness*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:46 am

OH!

That would be fun!!! Having a drawing for a Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow, thats a pretty good idea CP!
    We'll have to run it past Ruru.

Yeah, and an Irish Pub is always good for St. Pattys Day.

KISS ME, I'M IRISH! lol

And of course, we could have another banner competition for whose banner would be used for St. Patricks Day.
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99404

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:50 am

LOL! You going to open a kissing booth and handing out clovers Jenny 8D

Yeah it would be something along those lines. Just something off the top of my head we could try, arigato ^^

Maybe like a special drawing; one that involves solving clues or doing something with a group [then instead of one person getting one huge pot] you could split it amongst a group
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:11 am

Yeah... well, if Ruru approves it, we will work something out...

A St Pattys Day kissing booth? XD

I dont think anybody would come to get kisses from me... XD
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156853

Post by Kambly Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Since majority rules, the banner competition discussion thread has been opened.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/contests-f97/discussion-st-patricks-banner-competition-t1087.htm#21001

- Thread closed -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:52 am