Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Hazou
Loli Gaga
6 posters

BD mod war thread [only topic BD moderation]

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

BD mod war thread [only topic BD moderation] Empty BD mod war thread [only topic BD moderation]

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:07 pm

OK! listen up girlz,i know a lot of you have been a witness on todays unusual event.

so i start up this thread, and may the grudges between everyone end here and remain here and not go out of in which places they shouldn't be discussed upon.

i made this to hear everyone out, ok?

i want things to go on a flow smoothly again, we can fix this through proper argument and discussion.

and not just pin someone out just cause they cant do anything back.

i've said my piece enough times, whats your excuse?
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6974

BD mod war thread [only topic BD moderation] Empty Re: BD mod war thread [only topic BD moderation]

Post by Hazou Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Juju if I ever offended you it would be because:

1. You made a joke I don't like, I have been banned from a million different anime forums I don't need to hear I'm going to bannils you. I don't take ban cutely. I just don't.

2. Because of your persistent Get a username, I hate anon, anon anon anon hate, get a username

There is nothing in the requirements that says I need a username in the chat.

Okay on the full situation:

I feel I did nothing.
    I didn't insult anyone, all I was doing was stating my experiences and observations of anime forums.
    And I was also stating why I critique the way I do.
    There was nothing that I was saying about people.

BD mod war thread [only topic BD moderation] Empty Re: BD mod war thread [only topic BD moderation]

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:00 am

Well here I go...

I apologize to Juju and Jenny for my statements
    I apologize to ruru and my Division, especially Dark, for being an awful Captain
    What I did was bad, and I won't do it again. I have my beliefs, but they aren't fit for a forum, and I'll keep them to myself the next time I act

I am not going to try saying that I'm innocent..No I won'T because I know I am guilty even If I think the sentence that was given to me is severe for the nature of my crime
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:19 am

are you just saying this for the sake of saying it?

but yeah, please lets all make peace, i cant function normaly, i feel like i have PMS or something.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:27 am

Trust me ruru, If I would say it just because I'd be forced to, I wouldn'T have said it and I would have left here, and I wouldn'T have complained after getting banned or IP blocked or whatever

I'm willing to make peace with everyone..If they are willing to do so with me. I can't force them to do so
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:31 am

yeaaah peace sounds good to my ear, i feel like i've been hearing daggers all day, DAGGER DAGGER!

peace is nice

-floats-

please make peace its friggn day of the hearts ATM ><
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6777

Post by Terminar777 Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:11 am

Currently, I don't know how I'm a part of this, but I surely know I was...
    I'm completely fine with both Hazou and Cantin, I hold nothing against them just as long as this kinda stuff doesn't happen again...
    I'm not saying they're the only ones at fault here, but they're the only ones that have put somewhat of an effort to get things settled... And that get's them some points back in my book...
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:25 am

Cantin you don't have to go down on your knees full of apology.
    If the others aren't willing to settle the situation, they only deserve the apology not the knee praying.
    Personally, I think Dark doesn't give a if you were a good captain or not. He never said anything about so that is all I assume.
    Second off, Terminar I don't see why I have gain points back in your book.
    As I said before no one can clearly see the other side of this situation.
    It wasn't just me and Cantin.
    And as I said before, but my IP was banned if calling Jenny popular was an insult then I wonder what calling her a rose would get, a week ban possibly.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6777

Post by Terminar777 Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:55 am

For starters, I never said it was just you and Cantin... If you read my post correctly I said you two weren't the only ones at fault...
    And the getting points back thing is just an expression I use... You're stating you opinion openly while the other are not, and I respect that... I can say that I was quite unhappy with both you and Cantin, but now I'm not... It's as simple as that...

And you don't have the right to say what Cantin should or shouldn't have done... Like you have said yourself, "No one can clearly see the other side of the situation"...
    He might have other reasons for promoting Dark, and he can apologize however he wishes because that could just be the way he was raised to do so...
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192645

Post by JennyReika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:22 am

I wasnt going to post in here, simply because I dont believe there is NO war... I have nothing against anybody.

The fact is, there were rude things said, not just about us (JuJu & I) but there were things that were said about every member of this forum...

I will start with the thing brought up about me being "popular"

... but you are cutting out the bad stuff you said, and sugar coating it...

I dont MIND being called popular.... what I DO mind... Is being told the ONLY reason I am a Captain is because I am Popular... to me THAT is an insult.

I put time and effort into being Captain... I worked hard not just here, but everywhere to prove how much I loved this Division.

Also...

You had no right to call JuJu annoying. If you feel that way, its absolutely fine. But you need to be respectful about it, its not the way that you feel, its the way you say it thats the problem, and the way you handle it.

You should have sent her a PM and said "I really dont like the way youre acting, and even if you mean it as a joke, do you think you could tone it down a bit?" ... instead, you attacked her.

By also saying that youre the only Captain who isnt here because of popularity or being nice... youre insulting not only all the Captains, but youre insulting Ruru and the other Admin and Mods decision making.

They gave ppl those places because they felt they deserved them, and worked for them... and for you to say its anything less than that, is an insult to them all.

Its not about what you say, its about how you say them.

Youre free to your opinion as long as youre respectful.

I dont have a problem with either of you, but if you dont like to be criticized, then dont go around criticizing others... because thats all I saw last night, was you 2 criticizing others while youre complaining about being criticized by ppl.

Take a step back when you say something, and ask yourself how you would feel if someone said that or accused you of something like that.

It doesnt feel good, and you hurt JuJu's feelings, mine, and a lot of the ppl who have worked hard on this forum, and even helped start this forum.

All I am asking... is please... please... try to be thoughtful, try to think of others... and dont hurt ppl... nobody is here to be criticized... we're here for fun.

So, everybody, lets respect each other... we all have our position because we EARNED IT... because we LOVE it... because we are DEDICATED... and nothing else.

We are all equals... no matter what.

Thats all I have to say...

I am not mad at Hazou or Cantin, I love that theyre opinionated, I love opinionated ppl who arent afraid to say what they want...
    But its about how you say it...
    You need to say it in a way thats thoughtful, and a way thats kind and respectful...

Thats all I have to say, no apologies... I dont want an apology...

I just want everybody to understand each other.

But thanks for apologizing... but an apology isnt as important as the after... thats what really matters.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Juju didn't get my hints before I attacked her. I think I hinted at her a couple of times I would like her to tone it down.
    She didn't get the hint, so instead I say it fully out.
    And you know its a popularity contest and you know.
    All the girls surround Juju, oh Juju she's cute.
    All the girls ban together, and Juju and her thoughts of owning people.
    If that isn't considered popularity then I guess I was hit on the head.
    And sadly your argument, Jenny, doesn't work with me.
    I have been to so many anime forums, and they say we are dedicated, we love our jobs.
    And yet they don't really seem to show to me that they love their jobs are capable of the job.
    No court appearance for me, but for someone else hear them out.
    That is how it felt with Juju.
    And I said that one thing about Juju, one thing. And that is it.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Well. I'm not involved in this in anyway, so I thought I should post something myself, since I have an unbiased view on it.

Well, here is how I see things as they were layed out.

I went back and read through all the comments on the chatbox, all 6 pages of them, and here is what i noticed;

When it began, hazou and cantin both had valid points. Let me be clear, i didn't say i agreed with them, but they were valid.

But, it eventually deteriorated into an insults and attacking; that is where the problem comes in.

Now to be fair, I can understand the view point about Juju. She can be a bit much at times, but she's not that bad.
    She just wants to have fun, and sometimes it doesn't come across that way to others.

Truthfully, the problem as it stands is no fault of any party. What it boils down to is 3 people with different perspectives and personalities that conflict at times. this is unavoidable in life, so naturally it will be here also.

The only way to work around that is to seat down and let each other know how you feel, and perhaps you won't rub each other the wrong way.

I mean seriously, it is possible for people who hate each other to function together, so it's easy for the 3 of you.

Say what you want, but I know you 3 don't hate each other, you're just upset at each others actions.

I said this last night after reading the chatbox, and I'll say it here; this kind of thing is not something you need to do out in public.

It has nothing to do with being honest or open, or for that matter even feeling ashamed or something of your point; it has nothing to do with anything of that nature.

The reason it shouldn't be in public is because, if you open it up to the public, other people get involved and it tumbles down like a landslide, making things worse.

If you don't like what someone says/does/acts, then take it directly to them in pm, and don't sugar coat it. You can be frank without being mean or disrespectful. It's just a matter of tact.

If you feel you have a valid point, just say something like, "Juju, listen, I don't like such and such, and I know you like to play alot, but could you please just hold back a bit? I mean no disrespect to you, but it's starting to get to me some. I know we can get along, so just tone it down some, and I'll try not to take so much to seriously ok?"

If you look at that, I didn't sugar coat it. It was straight forward. BUT I also didn't attack or insult her. It sucks but life is about comprimise sometimes. In this case, sometimes you just have to stop and ask yourself if your taking something in a fake world to seriously. Sometimes, not all of course, but sometimes you will find maybe you did.

And on that note, if you think there may be a miscommunication, then ask. You'll save alot of time and headache.

Now back to point, here is why i brought up the public. Because it was done in public, Jenny got involved. Now, I'm not saying that sticking up for a freind is wrong, but it was something she shouldn't have had the option to get involved in.

This is what i mean by public view landslide.

because she got involved, the argument deteriorated into insults, as she was not part of the original point, and it went way off track. That is why it should have been done in private.

Look, in the end from what i see is a situation that was handled badly by all parties involved, because emotions ran too high.

I will say that the attacks on Juju were uncalled for, even if done with good intentions. Attacking someone is not a rality check; A reality check is bringing your argument to the table with valid proof that can't be rebuffed by the person in question. The words may seem negative, but in fact a reality check means to offer someone a view of things as they are; and I don't think any of you want what happened to be an accurate representation of who you are.

Now as I read above, hazou you mentioned you gave hints. I can undrstand and respect that, but keep something in mind; hints are often hard for people to catch. Think about it like this; there may be a girl out there that is hinting at you everyday that she likes you, and in her mind, it makes perfect sense, but you are oblivious to it because the hints seem normal to you.

All I'm saying is don't hint about it next time. Take it to the person in question in private, and say it flat out, with a bit of tact. You will accomplish so much more.

No I'm not even going to touch the popularity thing; the reason being is that i see no reason for it. It's off topic with the whole point, in as whereas it falls on promotions or captianship.

If popularity means the ability to get along with and work well with others then yes, I suppose it plays in, but that's about it. I'll even open myself up for a shot here; I didn't become a VC because I'm popular; I was selected because I showe up in the division, helped pick the activity back up and created a large portion of what is now in use. To be honest, I never expected to be VC of the 11th; it's kinda awkward to me to say, but that's just it. The proof it wasn't popularity is even easier than that; I barely know most of you, so how could I be popular?

The point I'm making boils down to this; decisions on captians are not something one person or a small group makes. It's a large cllective and believe it or not, not one person alone can manipulate it.

There is only one answer here that is going to solve everything; The 3 of you are going to have to speak in private and work out whats eating at you; if you have to yell and scream at each other in private, then so be it. Doing it in PM will not allow you to gang up on, humiliate, or involve others.

If the 3 of you will just simply talk, you'd be surprised at what you might get done; you may even find out you have alot in common.

I'll leave this with this; I have nothing against any of you; I barely know you guys and I have no bias one way or the other. Making peace can be easier then you think; there is no need for long drawn out apologies or anything, just open dialouge.

As I remember, there was a lot of talk about simply expressing opinions; actually that's good. But remember; if you are truthfully doing that, then you must let the other person express theirs.

Plain and simple; just be cool and talk it out in private.

Haji
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11229

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Gosh, I can't even quit in peace without my name being thrown everywhere..

Well, I said I quit, but I wanna put a close to this case so that everyone understands each other, and PLEASE, make peace (even if this is a mod war thread).

Let's start with what happened:

3 main FACTS:
    1. I was called annoying.
    2. There was a declaration of sorts with regards to how all captains and mods are only who they are because of popularity or because they are annoying.
    3. There was a direct order with regards to asking either Jenny or I, or both, to "stick tape over our mouths" and basically shut up until a point has been successfully made.

Let's now look at what happened after:

3 main facts:
    1. Two people were IP banned from the forum by me.
    2. They were later unbanned, and returned to the forum.
    3. The two people are upset.

I don't deny that I had a share to play in this Saga.

I apologise to both parties for not being able to control my anger.
    And yes, I have recieved PMs from them with regards to the incident, with relevant explanations or apologies. And no, I do not have anything against what they said with regards to me, nor am I against them personally.

Here is the reason why they were banned:
    1. By insinuating that and Admin, Moderator or Captain got their position by being popular or irritating.
    2. For refusing to stop even though they were told that they had no right to insult someone of a higher rank than them.
    3. Being forceful in their opinions.

I have nothing against opinions. But not when it borders on insulting anyone in anyway, even iff the person deserves to be insulted.

Reason why it was an IP ban:
    1. To give them a chance to cool off. Everyone was getting a little agitated. They needed some time off.
    2. If they wanted to, they could easily get proxy and come back to the forum later, either that or use a computer outside their homes. I believe there are computers in schools.
    3. The problem was on the chatbox, not on the forum itself. It was to restrict their access to the chatbox, as it was impossible to ban one user from the chatbox.

Now, in defense of my reputation:

Popularity:
    I do not deny that I am popular with the girls. However, my position does not stem from popularity.

Proof:
    1. I was the 1st person to join the forum, and I built this forum up with RuRu.
    2. I came up with the money & reputation system, was the money mod until I passed the duty to a trustworthy Mod who would not abuse it.
    3. Please notice that the rules of the forum was posted by me.
    4. I was in charge of the 11th Division, yet I always let others have the leadership position, taking a backseat in the division. (Spelt out clearly: My position was given to me by Jenny, because she knows that I built the 11th Division & she wanted me to continue being active in the place I built and love.)

Owning people:
    Quoting someone: "Juju and her thoughts of owning people."

Kindly note that I do have their permissions to own them, or that they expressly wanted me to own them.

Proof:
    Thread : Owned by JuJu

Yes, if you notice, I only own FOUR people:
    1. Ruru
    2. Moony
    3. Hiro
    4. Gevicra

And please note one point, that with the exception of Ruru, the other 3 did write in their signatures that I own them.
    Gevicra's Signature - It's a huge picture, you can't miss seeing it.
    Moony's Signature It is written at the bottom of her signature.
    Hiro's Signature - It is written at the bottom of his signature.

Lastly, with regards to me wanting to own everyone, it is false. If you would kindly refer to my thread about the "ownage" signs, I am using it as an example, and offering to make it for anyone in the forum.

Quoting the post:
    Spoiler:

And please don't say that I edited the post or anything, because the date I edited the post was WAY before anyone else posted a reply on the thread, because I realised I had a typo in it.

And if anyone has issues with the 3,000 BD Cash I charge, it is because I have to design the signs specially for them, and I would like to ensure that I am making it for someone who is active in the forum, since the amount of BD cash is relative to how active you are in the forum.

Also, for your information, I have NEVER abused my admin rights to change my reputation or my BD Cash amount.

With regards to me being reffered to me as cute, that is the personal preference of those who do call me that. I do not see any reason to defend myself with regards to how cute or uncute I am.

I believe I have sufficiently proved my case. I did not IP ban on a whim, neither was I actively trying to abuse my rights as an Admin. Let's all just forget this issue and get along with each other as we had before.

I wish everyone in BD a Happy Valentine's Day. Goodbye.

Note: If there are any discrepancies or protests, please do not make anyone upset by posting here, rather, please PM me. This thread is hereby closed unless you have something NICE to say, like "Happy Valentines Day everyone".
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:00 pm

closing the thread now

since you forgot to close it, i wull do it for you.

^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:28 am