Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Haji Yukimura
Dawn
6 posters

[5th Division] Heavenly Headquarters

Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70146

[5th Division] Heavenly Headquarters Empty [5th Division] Heavenly Headquarters

Post by Dawn Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:20 am

[5th Division] Heavenly Headquarters 2akg4kp
    Here in the 5th we stand in the heavens. XD

Welcome to the 5th Division Headquarters, please make yourself at home.

1.) No spamming (posts with less then 10 words)
    2.) No flaming/verbal abuse (no fighting or arguing in any way)
    3.) No cursing or reference to any inappropriate material. Please follow forum rules.
    4.) Respect fellow members.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

[5th Division] Heavenly Headquarters Empty Re: [5th Division] Heavenly Headquarters

Post by Dawn Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:15 am

NEW RANKINGS!

Okay everyone please change your rankings accordingly. Also CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

[5th Division] Heavenly Headquarters Empty Re: [5th Division] Heavenly Headquarters

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:46 am

*Strolls into HQ of the 5th and finds a spot to stop and rest*

"I've been walkign for awhile now..
    I just wanted to come by and see how everything is...

How is everything going for you guys?"
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49502

Post by Ai-sama Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:58 am

*Squee strolls in and sees Haji*

Hey, Haji. This division isn't very active these days, it just seems to be Dawn-taichou and myself since Hiro left, but we've been discussing getting some cool events in the pipeline that should make us somewhat more appealing to new (and existing) members, so that's cool.

Anyway, how're things with you? All I ever see you do is walking around, popping into other Divisions...
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:12 am

"That is true.
    It's about all I have to do with my time these days.

Not much else going on, and I have nowhere to be..lol
    But I'm good.

So new ideas eh?
    Looking forward to seeing those pop up!"
    Junko-chan
    Junko-chan
    7th Division
    7th Division

BD-cash : 6771

Post by Junko-chan Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:20 am

"YAY New rankings. Congrats to Squee Bly."
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:31 am

Junko-chan wrote:"YAY New rankings. Congrats to Squee Bly."
    Thanks Junko-chan (can I call you Abby?), congrats to you also.

It's good to see you around the place. How're things?
    Junko-chan
    Junko-chan
    7th Division
    7th Division

BD-cash : 6771

Post by Junko-chan Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:42 am

Squee Bly wrote:
    Thanks Junko-chan (can I call you Abby?), congrats to you also.

It's good to see you around the place. How're things?
    "Sure you can call me abby! Sorry I haven't been around, I've been helping Dawn with a lot of stuff. Plus I have school. I'm good and you?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:57 am

-posts something on the bulletin board-

Visit the mad house, a new attraction form the 4th division...

are you sane enough,to know what you know, to know what it feels like
    to remember your soul?

Visit the psych ward

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/4th-division-head-office-f9/4th-division-abandoned-psych-ward-t1094.htm#21083
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6853

Post by Dio Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:44 am

*Dio appears in the doorway of the HQ and casually strolls in*

hello 5th division hows it goin?
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:36 am

*Stepping into the 5th HQ, Haji walks slowly across the foyer*

"Hello? Is anyone here?
    I came by to see how Dawn was doing, as well as the 5th.
    I do hope all is well here..."

*He walks until he finds a comfy chair in which to sit and wait*
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:05 am

"hey Haji...the 5th Division has been very quite lately and it's kind of sad." Dawn said with a smile as she hugged him.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:50 pm

"I am very sorry to hear that dear.

But I understand. The 7th has been busy, but we are short on manpower
    quite often.

So how are you doing?"

*He hugs her back*
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:30 am

"Hey Haji, hey Dawn, hey everyone else.

Apologies for my absence, I've been really busy with a lot of stuff.

How is everyone?"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:54 am

"It's okay, I really want an active division but no one seems to be active. Squee Bly it's okay, Junko can't even be on anymore cause she's been helping me with my site"
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:25 am

If Junko-chan isn't going to be able to be on anymore, then we need something appealing yet presentable for newer (and/or existing) members to be drawn in by so we can become a more active division. Because although you and I try our best, a two-person division even isn't a division in my book, it's just a pair of fools awaiting their inevitable demise.

Firstly and foremostly, personal activity plays a part in how appealing a division is, and it's one of the many things that has been letting us down. I'm gonna try my best to be more active, because I refuse to let this division go down. I know I've said I'll be more active in the past and let myself down, but this time I mean it, and if I'm honest, you should try a bit more too.

We should be more involved in the RPing side of the site too, so I think we should probably discuss Zanpakuto regestration or the Kido system or something similar.

This isn't the end of the list, there's still a whole boatload of things we need to discuss, so if you get a moment feel free to PM me your thoughts on the matters I've put forward and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:52 am

Squee Bly wrote:If Junko-chan isn't going to be able to be on anymore, then we need something appealing yet presentable for newer (and/or existing) members to be drawn in by so we can become a more active division. Because although you and I try our best, a two-person division even isn't a division in my book, it's just a pair of fools awaiting their inevitable demise.

Firstly and foremostly, personal activity plays a part in how appealing a division is, and it's one of the many things that has been letting us down. I'm gonna try my best to be more active, because I refuse to let this division go down. I know I've said I'll be more active in the past and let myself down, but this time I mean it, and if I'm honest, you should try a bit more too.

We should be more involved in the RPing side of the site too, so I think we should probably discuss Zanpakuto regestration or the Kido system or something similar.

This isn't the end of the list, there's still a whole boatload of things we need to discuss, so if you get a moment feel free to PM me your thoughts on the matters I've put forward and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    I've been on the site most of this week, I haven't been posting cause the 5th Division never has a new post! I've let you know that I can't get on to much cause I have PSATs to take and study for! I have test and other things to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:18 pm