Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Tanaki Kyo
kAy
Hazou
Dark
8 posters

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 9 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:53 am

I will ask the one who I will have chosen first, before promoting him/her to VC

and Terminar.. it wasn'T that you failed in the 9th, it was Inu'S carelessness that made us lose interest..and my ambitions of power that made me leave the 9th
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6651

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 9 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by Terminar777 Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:03 pm

"I still have to assume responsibility for it though... It was my job to keep it running during his absence..."
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80368

Post by Nance Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:16 pm

"But you still kept it running during his absence Term.

It's still different without a captain. Inu deserves a kick in the butt jk!!"
    Plotting

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:11 pm

You can't keep something dead alive...Seshoru and Poco were MIA, Nance and I defected There wasn't anything you could do
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:40 am

"Yup yup. You don't have to feel responsible for what happened.

Everything happens for a reason.. It was the time for the 9th to fall..

aah I just wanted to be corny" XD
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:32 am

"Yeah, I guess... Oh well... CHange of subject anyone?"
    -Laughs uncomfortably-
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 am

"Change of subject hmmm. Let's talk about... unicorns 8)

or my toenail.. It's awesome!!!!!!"
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6848

Post by Hazou Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:59 am

A unicorn killed Chris Angel of mind freak in Robot Chicken.
    It was awesome.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:48 pm

"My nickname from Inu used to be The Unicorn... All because of a videogame I was playing at the time..."
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:56 pm

"wow. It's so beautiful. Everything is related to unicorns!"

Nance rides a unicorn that magically appeared.

"weeee"
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:55 am

"You ready to get Mind Freak"

lol!
    I liked that Robot Chicken Skit, but I also love the bowling pins too.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192519

Post by JennyReika Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:32 am

*looks around the 6th*

"Am I in the wrong place?..."

*notices the 6th insignia on the wall*

"Oh... hey, since I am here... uhm... where has Darky been? That guy seems to be missing in action?... and Where is Termy? It seems like all my little friends are falling off the face of the 6th..."

*she laughs to herself*

"aah, I kill me."

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:58 am

Ho..Jenny..Here again :D

I can't be on this much of late, I'm filed with works..it should calm down soon, the downpour ended so now the calm period will come, and I'll be active like I'm usually..

About the others..I don'T know their whereabouts
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:21 am

"I'm still here... I can't be on as much on Tuesday's cause of school... So if I'm not on, I'm either there, or sleeping..."
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:25 am

Terminar777 wrote:"I'm still here... I can't be on as much on Tuesday's cause of school... So if I'm not on, I'm either there, or sleeping..."

Tuesdays are for me too.
    I have to go to school on Tuesdays as well.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:19 am

"I get about 2 hours of free time on Tuesdays... Which sucks because that's not long enough for me to eat, take a nap and get ready for my next set of classes... Thursday mornings are busy for me too..."
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32555

Post by Dark Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:22 am

*walks in* hey guys hows it going lately *sits down*
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:49 am

"We're basically talking about our daily schedules... Being as we're busy people... Mostly... If a new topic starts up then we go off of that..."
    -Laughs-

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:58 am

*Cantin skydives from his Wyvern's back, landing safe and sound in front of the complex

"Seal..Hiryuu"

*The dragon forms an armband of dragonskin

*enters the mansion

"Good to be back here ^^ Anoyone here ??"
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:07 pm

I hope I'm not getting sick, I have a sore throat at the moment.
    Hopefully it is just because I was singing to much last night.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 pm

I have returned from the dead...It looks like my life is still at stake but I won't die ^^

Sorry for the inconvenients everyone

The VC hunt ends now, based on last nights events

I will make the announcement shortly, thank you for your understanding
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Hazou wrote:I hope I'm not getting sick, I have a sore throat at the moment.
    Hopefully it is just because I was singing to much last night.

Following up on this, I think it is a respiratory disease.
    Like the one I had in 2007, cause I don't feel the normal sickness, running nose or stuffy nose, for the most part I can still taste too.
    So yeah.
    I think it's a respiratory disease, I hope it is.
    I rather have that then a regular cold.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:02 am

After thinking about it, and changing my decision twenty-nine times

I have come to a conclusion on the choice on my Vice Captain

The new 6th Division Vice Captain is :

Spoiler:

The new Rankings will come out soon, as soon as I find a way to get mod powers to edit them since I'm no longer a mod of the 6th as of yesterday
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:30 am

"Hopefully it isn't anything too serious Hazou, we don't want you disappearing on us for a lengthy time again..."
    -Looks to Cantin-
    "Hopefully we can get things worked out here to get things moving once again..."
    -Looks to Dark-
    "Congrats on the promotion... I hope to see you live up to your new title..."
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:19 am

That's B.S.
    Just cause someone complained about you, you decide to make a decision like that.
    Terminar deserves it more then Dark.
    Didn't you say it was beyond what you did in Gotei as well.
    Dark has done nothing except be in the Gotei.
    That's B.S.

Edit: Just cause some people think your terrible doesn't affect your decisions. Terminar should have gotten it.

Second Edit: And I would know if Dark had posted, I'm on the forums particularly all day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:11 pm