Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+9
Zeria Iiyasei
The JuJu (^_^)v
JennyReika
Ai-sama
hiro
Kambly
Tanaki Kyo
Dark
Dawn
13 posters

[5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic)

JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192644

[5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic) - Page 14 Empty Re: [5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic)

Post by JennyReika Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 am

*laughs*

"Its all true, I wouldnt say it if I didnt mean it, and theres no doubt about that... on both things... singing and Captain"

*she cracks her neck*

"I'm in a lot of pain from all the excitement... you should be a Captain little lady!"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70145

[5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic) - Page 14 Empty Re: [5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic)

Post by Dawn Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:27 am

"Aw sorry I caused all the pain." Dawn says with a sad face.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:02 am

*rolls her eyes at Dawn and huggles her*

"Dont be silly... of course thats not how it is!!! You didnt put me in pain!!!"

*she laughs*

"Youre just awesome, and when I get excited, I get tense, and then my muscles get all crazy!"
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49501

Post by Ai-sama Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:11 am

I wholeheartedly agree, you're here all the time Dawn, even when you say you won't be, you totally should get some kind of recognition for your effort and loyalty.

*looks around*

By the way, has anyone seen or heard from Hiro lately? I really need to talk to him about something, but he doesn't seem to be around much.

JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:51 am

*tackles Squee*

"Yay... see Dawny!.. Squee agrees with me! He knows what I'm saying"

*looks around*

"I dont know, I havent seen Hiro-taichou-chan anywheres... its like he disappeared!"
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:50 am

JennyReika wrote:*tackles Squee*

Like, Oww!

JennyReika wrote:

"Yay... see Dawny!.. Squee agrees with me! He knows what I'm saying"

Totally. You should so sing for us.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:01 am

*shakes her head*

"Squee... I thought you were tougher than that..."

*punches him in the shoulder*

"Anyways... Yes, everything, not just the singing thing Dawn... I KNOW he agrees with me about the other stuff too..."

*huggles Dawn*
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:37 am

*Squee nods furiously*

"You know how I feel about the matter anyway Dawn. You deserve a lot more recognition for your efforts than you're getting at the moment. Hiro needs to either appear suddenly in the doorway and thank you for hours and hours about how well you've been running his Division..."

*takes a swig from the chocolate milk carton in his hands*

"...or he needs to get his head together and at least give Leave Notice for when he's gonna be away. I know he must be very busy doing Captain-like things, and I'm not being disrespectful to him, but he needs to be here more!

"And as for you, Jenny..."

*Squee smiles curiously and rubs his shoulder*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:51 am

O.o

"... as for me what?"

*she smiles*

"trust me... you dont wanna go there..."

*laughs*

"... wait... where are we going?"

XD
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 pm

*Squee frowns, folding his arms*

"I'm confused. Where don't we want to go? And why?"

*Chuckles and swigs his milk again*

"And for the record, i am tougher than that, I just ached from all the digging I'd been doing way before you tackled me, and now I'm in some serious...oww!"

*lies down on the floor holding his chest*

"...but we can still take this conversation anywhere you want..."

*smiles mischeviously*

XD
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6973

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:19 am

Squee reading every single on of your post I don't know what to say.
    I still can dig myself a grave and I am still able to get punched.
    I get punched by lots of girls.
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:08 am

Hazou wrote:

Something about that sentance doesn't surprise me.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6973

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:14 am

Squee Bly wrote:
    Hazou wrote:

Something about that sentance doesn't surprise me.

They want to test my manliness.
    And are impressed every time. 8)

Don't assume it makes an a$$ out of you and me.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:53 am

*Jenny laughs*

"Isnt that the truth... it did make one out of you and him...."

*she laughs again*

"Anyways... I have to be on Hazou's side on this... I do punch men sometimes to see how they react... although, I have punched men for other reasons than that, but I would prefer to be with a man who just looked and was like... "oh, did you hit me?"... cause thats kinda hot"

*she smiles*

"Guys who can take a hitting and like it are way more attractive... I like a little violence with my love..."

XD
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:53 am

Sorry for the random dissapperance lately. My computer had a Trojan virus so I had to get the hard drive wiped. Hope no one is upset.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:13 am

*huggles Dawn*

"We are just happy to have you back!... Don't keep leaving us you make me sad"

*makes sad face*

:(
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:29 am

JennyReika wrote:*huggles Dawn*

"We are just happy to have you back!... Don't keep leaving us you make me sad"

*makes sad face*

:(
    Dawn Huggles Jenny.

"Sorry Jenny it wasn't my fault. But I'm back. What's been happening with the forum since I've been gone?"
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:01 am

*she puts her finger to her chin*

"Well... lets see... Cantin is sad youre not his VC, cause youre so awesome! And Haji is still clueless, and Cantin has moved on with his search for the new VC, oh, and we found out who talks the most!"

*she laughs*

"...they dont call me Grande Boca for nothing!"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:05 am

JennyReika wrote:*she puts her finger to her chin*

"Well... lets see... Cantin is sad youre not his VC, cause youre so awesome! And Haji is still clueless, and Cantin has moved on with his search for the new VC, oh, and we found out who talks the most!"

*she laughs*

"...they dont call me Grande Boca for nothing!"
    Dawn Sighed.

"He's so dramatic. What about that thing about Captain. Also about the super mod poll?"
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:32 am

*Jenny laughs*

"Yes, well there are lots of things going on... the evil witch Fru-Fru is trying to get everybody to fight... Lycan, Vampires, and her witchy coven..."

XD

"Also, I still think you should be Captain and I still havent seen Hiro... he hasnt been around in forever... no offense against him, but, he was on and he didnt even post.."

*cries*

"The Super Mod thing, hmmm, well, thats up to the higher ups... I heard about it, but havent seen anything. So, I guess we are just waiting to see what happens...."

*she shrugs*
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 am

JennyReika wrote:*Jenny laughs*

"Yes, well there are lots of things going on... the evil witch Fru-Fru is trying to get everybody to fight... Lycan, Vampires, and her witchy coven..."

XD

"Also, I still think you should be Captain and I still havent seen Hiro... he hasnt been around in forever... no offense against him, but, he was on and he didnt even post.."

*cries*

"The Super Mod thing, hmmm, well, thats up to the higher ups... I heard about it, but havent seen anything. So, I guess we are just waiting to see what happens...."

*she shrugs*
    "Fru-fru? Sounds like some enchanted fruit. :) Thank you jenny but that is up to the higher ups, right? I know I heard about it but haven't seen anything yet. I just got a PM."
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:43 am

*huggles Dawn again*

"Oh Dawn, youre so huggable... yes, I guess we will just wait to see what happens"

*smiles*

"... but either way, just know that a lot of ppl think you deserve it and youve worked hard. You're the heart of the 5th."
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:46 am

JennyReika wrote:*huggles Dawn again*

"Oh Dawn, youre so huggable... yes, I guess we will just wait to see what happens"

*smiles*

"... but either way, just know that a lot of ppl think you deserve it and youve worked hard. You're the heart of the 5th."
    Huggles Jenny again.

"Thank you Jenny. I'm the heart of the 5th Division? Hm, never thought of it that way.I wonder what I'm gonna do about Ranking this week."
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:51 am

*she smiles*

"Dont over think it, no matter what you do... everybody will know you did what you thought was best for the Division"

"Come on, I know you know that everybody thinks youre the heart of the 5th, you love it, and are devoted to it and its meaning... thats what being a true Captain is about... Devoting yourself to the Division you know in your heart you belong to..."
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 am

JennyReika wrote:*she smiles*

"Dont over think it, no matter what you do... everybody will know you did what you thought was best for the Division"

"Come on, I know you know that everybody thinks youre the heart of the 5th, you love it, and are devoted to it and its meaning... thats what being a true Captain is about... Devoting yourself to the Division you know in your heart you belong to..."
    "Thank you Jenny. I guess I'll put up rankings in a few minutes or so..." Huggles Jenny again cause she fun. "Your Fun!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:29 am