Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Chapter 4a: A Grim Travel

The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 4798

Chapter 4a: A Grim Travel Empty Chapter 4a: A Grim Travel

Post by The Storyteller Mon May 25, 2015 4:50 pm

This I did not see coming. Is this threat so great that would leave the Garden of Bones? And with the full entourage of those that praise you as a goddess? Have you decided to lower yourself to the level of the espada once more Eanuma? It only seems reasonable. Afterall you know the threat greater than most.

Before was the endless white sands was the uninhabitable domain the hollows lived in. As the Vasto Lorde entered into the domain, the cold was felt against her exposed joints. It was cold, nigh unbearably so. However as the cold did touch against her, the godking of this domain was alerted of the intruder, and of the strength of their reiatsu. One powerful being, and numerous lower strength beings.
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 4441

Chapter 4a: A Grim Travel Empty Re: Chapter 4a: A Grim Travel

Post by Eanuma Mon May 25, 2015 5:04 pm

As she through point of no return, some of the hollows she was a matriarchal figure to began to feel the chill. For some, it affected them so much that they perished from the cold, their bodies becoming nothing. This saddened the powerful hollows, after all she was the one that they followed. They are not ready for battle, and a few are just about able to survive the cold. She needed finish this quickly. Even those beings who hold onto the red cloth of their goddess were starting to show cracks along their mask. The surgery had not properly set it seemed.

"Nikolai.... I know you can sense me... We need to talk."

The ex-Espada has returned to meet with a former comrade. She hopes that she will not be forced into battle.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5349

Post by Nikolaj Wed May 27, 2015 5:36 am

A solemn king sat upon the throne within the silence of the winter's chill. It was a devastating time, as the cold drew worse and the lowest beings could not even the tolerate the temperature even within the kingdom's walls. Nikolaj sat on the throne with his velvet cloak over his shoulders. His sword tight in his grasp as he meditated through the chill. His subjects quiet before him.

Without a sound the king rose from his seat and stared beyond out at the door. The wind passed through the room with a message to be told. A guest had arrived. But a guest? Or an intruder? It was someone unknown for sure, and someone un-welcomed. The the cloak left behind the kind left, his fellow subjects too cold to move. Some began to follow but with a wave of the king's hand was dismissed.

The kind appeared once again before the maiden. At first unseen but through the snow the figure was slowly visible. His striking eyes even stood out from the snow.

"You are not one that is welcome here."
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Wed May 27, 2015 6:01 am

The crimson muscles of the woman's face became tensed as a smile formed upon her face. She knew this was coming. The espada that never forgets and never forgives a soul that seemed to have wronged her. Eanuma brought her arm up as she folded them against bone armor that was upon her body.

She was no godly being. Now any more. She knew stopped the hollows from becoming something more when she renounced her position and went into self imposed exile, but she knew that this male could be reasoned with none the less.

"And with that knowledge, would you think I may have come for a reason my lord?"

Was the last two words to condescend the tereca espada, or was the lady of the hollow graveyard showing genuine respect. with her eyes being her mask, it was unsure to say the very least.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Wed May 27, 2015 7:32 am

It was truly a grim site. A former, so called comrade, that hailed the underworld. Had radiance and power was now another empty shell standing within the lifeless kingdom of snow. Nikolaj didn't move his feet, did not step closer of further. His stance was strong with his sword gripped tightly in his hands. The only movements that came from him were his face. A disgusted look formed on his eyes as Eanuma called him a lord.

"Such words should have not escaped your lips."

Whether they were words of grace or insult didn't matter. Certain sounds were distasteful to Nikolaj's ears. Even her sight was truly displeasing. In the land of white, the crimson red was striking and uneasy.

"Whatever is it that you need, forget it."
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Wed May 27, 2015 1:22 pm

The Vasto Lorde lowered her head, knowing her place. She was a outsider now and nothing more. She was hated by all, yet the weaker hollows come to her when they have no where else they can go. For strength for company or just for death.

"A source has told me that there has been a lot of hollows leaving the out world and moving into the human world. to feast?.. or is it to run away from something?"

It was almost like she knew what was happening. as she spoke, a piece of her armor cracked off, as a small piece of her thigh was exposed. she was adamant about speaking to Nikolai even though her armor was slowly be destroyed.

"I wonder do the espada know what is happening... Or do they care"
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu May 28, 2015 9:45 am

As Eanuma lowered her head Nikolaj couldn't help but to glance away. It was a shameful dight. To see someone he once fought alongside have their head lowered at them. What kind of situation was this. He would rather have her laugh at his place than have her lower hers. Still he had no pity for her. This was fate of her own demise.

"Who can say. Many leave my kingdom everyday, I can't keep count of them all. This winter is too harsh for lowly beings. Their business in the world of the living is not my business."

If there was really something pressing he didn't want to stand here playing a guessing game with Eanuma. He couldn't waste his precious time by having a small chat. And in ways she couldn't afford it either. The weather was harsh and her armor didn't seem to be holding up.

"If you have a point get to it. It's obvious you can't waste this time with mindless banter."
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Thu May 28, 2015 6:07 pm

As the vasto lorde stood before the she felt one crimson drapes falling to the ground. Another one of those that blindly follow her have fallen. This saddened her a little as she decided to make her point.

"Lolth is still alive...."

To the youthful hollows, Lolth was nothing more than a fantasy, of some hollows that kills others hollow not for survival but for sport. The espada new different. The sadistic being who stated in killing every hollows to destroy the shinigami.

"You know what that means, Lord Tereca... That means the Children are also alive and well."
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu May 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Another crack. It seemed like everything around eanuma was falling apart. No they WERE falling apart. It was evident that's why she came all the way here. All the way to Nikolaj to talk. It was evident yet Nikolaj still just wanted to walk away from it all. He was in such thought Until eanuma spoke once more. this time Nikolaj looked up in some shock.

"what foolish words are you spouting now. Thats impossible. You expect me to believe that-"

Nikolaj stopped mid sentence. He suddenly thought about it. It probably was true. Eanuma wouldn't come all this way and stand there as she rotted away to just play lies at him. He knew that much. With a snap of his fingers a small hollow rose from the snow and draped an old cloak over Eanuma's shoulders.

"do not mistake this for kindness or pity. Come. This snow is bothering my eyes."

He led her to the main hall where a grand table sat in the middle. His throne at the very end. A hollow gave his crimson cloak back as he sat again.

"explain to me how and why that being still walks. And her bloody offspring as well... "
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Thu May 28, 2015 9:35 pm

The rotting woman felt the hands over her form, As the cloak surrounded her, those almost skeletal like fingers gripped onto the fabric. As she nodded towards the hollows walked towards the palace of ice, her follows staying behind on the border. Her muscles tensed into a smile as she heard these words. She knew there was some kindness within Nikolai. After all an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

As she stood there surrounded but those who showed nothing much hatred for the woman in the middle she spoke out.

"She is hardier than expected.. Even after being forced into this form by over exerting myself she was still lived... but i put her in a condition that i believed would have ended her life slowly... Hollows came to my gardens seeking shelter from two different directions both with an identical bite mark on their body. No two hollows are the same... but the Children, as you known are not identical, down to their hollow mask... They are lying in wait and killing off the weakest hollows..."

She lowered her head as she spoke softly.

"A shinigami to me seeking information to the sudden increased hollow activity in the human world... If it is as i has reason to believe my Lord then these hollows will die at any moment."

The words spoke about concern, but there did not seem to be any on her face, well what remained of it. one of the hollows in the court decided to voice their opinion at this as he took a rock up and tossed it at the woman, forcing her to her knees. The others began to laugh... or what was believed to be laughing. The fools did not believe the grim words of Eanuma.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Fri May 29, 2015 1:30 am

Nikolaj sat in waiting. For her to finish speaking. With his sword resting on his shoulder he closed his eyes and listened. Although he looked calm and relaxed his sword gave off an aura of menance. As if it was alive ready to protect his masrer. Eanuma was on his grounds now. The land was his kingdom but this palace was his pride.

"where is she now. And how has she gained the power to come back? ... the children.... as well...

It's not as if Nikolaj believed every word. It was true she should have died. Both Lolth and Eanuma should have been history. And yet here is one of them in his presence and the other apparently ready to come back.

"so even the shinigami are aware of this....that's even more trouble than we need....

As one of the hollows acted up the others joined in good laughter. he couldn't blame them. None of them could believe her words. They after all haven't exprienced what Nikolaj has. without movement the hollow that threw the rock burned instantly. The others watched in shock as to what their king had done. All that was left was a mask.

"I did not order you to act on your own. And in such a savage manner.

Nikolaj after all was man of honor and stringent military tranning. He had his own reasons probably as well. But who would admit it.

"you don't seem all that worried... is this even a problem I should waste my time on. This is the world of the living after all. Lower hollows are to die at any moment. And the shinigami will dig their nose into this anyways."
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Fri May 29, 2015 6:34 am

As Eanuma began to stand back up her mask cracked from the rock, along the large headpiece. As a small crack along the right hand side began to fall off an eye was revealed underneath. It was crimson in color, bloodshot and truly demonic, enough to intimidate the hollows from attacking her even if they did not follow the orders of their commander. Ah the famous Nikolai, known for his honor and his determination... As that lone eye stared at the male, Eanuma spoke once more.

"I do not know the answer to any of these questions Lord Tereca... but I know this much... The shinigami will see this as an act that will end the treaty we had with them... The hollows in the human world are showing fear from what the shinigami state, but what when the Children enter the human realm? they will kill the hollows, humans and shinigami... And break the treaty we had with them. If the children were to fight... and evolve, the shinigami would have no choice but to bring an even greater monster into the fray"

She continued to glare at Nikolai. The more this hollow looked at the espada, the less perfect it seemed to be. She shook her head.

"I left the espada because it forgot the reason for it being established.. Prove me wrong lord Tereca..."
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Fri May 29, 2015 10:37 am

The hollows all shuddered in fear. Not just from the king's power but because of the real demon that stood before them. Many fled from the main hall. Some froze in fear and the rest hid behind Nikolaj. However Nikolaj didn't blink an eye. Although the sight wasn't pretty he wasn't about to look away from the truth of who Eanuma was now. This truly was a big political manner. He was one to follow the primera in most situations such as this. He was a military man, but usually not by his own.

"The shinigami aren't very reasonable either. They probably won't hesitate to act if the children were to feast on the world of the living... that is IF, it happens."

Such words hinted at the fact all Eanuma stated was still just words to him. He didn't pay much attention to what the outside has to offer as his only concern was with him, his kingdom and the primera. If he could Nikolaj preferred not to act at all and stay isolated.

"What power does the shinigami have other than the captains... what monster could they send to the battlefield?"

Nikolaj sunk back into his thrown and yawned a little. Not out of disrespect but just due to exhaustion. He hasn't done much in the past few months, or ever really. For him to exert this much energy into conversation and thought was a little much. He rested his head onto his hand and looked at Eanuma with a strong striking eyes.

"... I did not become an espada for its goals and reasons. I sit here now because of my strength and because I have power......"
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Sat May 30, 2015 11:44 pm

As the monsterous Vasto Lorde lowered her body, she picked up the piece of her shattered mask. The moment she cupped them with her hands, the mast became a fluid look. her eyes closed as she repaired her mask. Before the espada's eyes it was fixed to the point that it was before the rock attacked it.

"You are young Nikolai... You do not remember the last time she used her full Strength. The captain commander is a gentle being. Blind and slow to anger..."

She stated as she then began to walk forward. Without her eyes seen she was not as intimidating as before, the hollows began to surround Eanuma as she spoke out once more.

"There are 3 things all beings must fear. Sailing in a stormy sea, a night with no moon..."

As she spoke out, the bone armor around her chest began to have cracks in it. It was almost like she was cracking up.

"And the anger of a gentle being."

With that the bones began to shatter out as hollow after hollow die Eanuma's feet. There seemed to be no facial expression change in the woman as she looked up to the espada.

Spoiler:

"You are there because you have power... But what happens with the many no longer fear the few, mighty god king of the crow's nest? When that time comes will the primera care for your actions? Or when the Children come to claim your domain one after the other?"

All the while she spoke the bone armor Eanuma had on her altered as the bone white form seemed to replace with the exposed muscles of her form showing she appeared to be skinned.

"power, without use or sacrifice... A rusted tool will suit your needs better Nikolai..."

Despite the power different between them being so great, Eanuma decided to speak her mind and commit such actions after being treated with respect. She has either gone insane finally, or it was from how desperate for someone to assist her. She even sent as far to to reveal what was under her armor, the muscle tissue exposed on her arms and thighs.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Sun May 31, 2015 12:01 pm

Nikolaj noticed the uneasy sensation in the air. Not from himself but from the hollow's around them. At this point he was surprised there were still some around the watch their meeting. At the same time he knew why, this weak beings saw Eanuma as some one worthy still. Eanuma healed slowly but surprisingly well. But before long her armor began to crack.

"The captain commander isn't strong enough to defeat a whole army. Especially Lolth. Watch, even you couldn't do it... "

Nikolaj didn't sit up but continue to rest in the same position. But his grasp on the sword was much tighter than before. He might've not fought her straight on but if force was needed, he wouldn't hesitate. But he knew at the same time, Eanuma probably wanted to avoid a scene like that as well.

As the hollow's fell Nikolaj didn't change his expression. These hollow's weren't there for him to control, nor did he force them to stay. When the time came he would order them accordingly. But in most aspects they were there on their own free will, except the few fraccions of course who were absent at the time.

"There is no water here, the moon will always hang high here, and you are no gentle being. Those are not worthy fears. "

Finally Nikolaj sat up and look straight into Eanuma's eyes. He was rather tired at this point, but this was time for business.

"These beings follow me because they think I have power. The fear they have within them is there own, none that I have caused. The primera has never cared for me, I only respected her. And lastly the children will never claim my kingdom."

Eanuma was right though. This power Nikolaj holds has become obsolete. It is rarely used. What more does Nikolaj do then lay around and do nothing. He was in most aspects a sloth. Power yes, but what good was it if it was never used?

"In most aspects for someone like you to waltz here with these fruitless banter I wouldn't left you to freeze to death. Not only that you stained my castle... how can I let you go at this point..."

Nikolaj in a spilt second appeared before Eanuma standing on the table with his blade, still inside the sheath, pointed at her cracked mask. His eyes expressionless and his face annoyed, as if it was a child rudely awakened from a nap.

"How desperate are you? What do you suppose you want me to do for you, oh great Eanuma?"
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:44 am

The hollow folded her arms, the muscles and tissue fully exposed on them. Eanuma tilted her head a she smirked softly. As she took another step forward she fully closed the gap to the male. It was time to get to business and say why she was really here.

"our kind come to me and seek my aid... They come for me to protect them and strengthen them. They come to worship me and protect me with their life. I am no Prophet, and yet they come to the Garden of Bones.."

She spoke softly, a lot softer than she has all through the conversation with Nikolaj. With the armor around her check back to how it was, she spoke once more.

"I need someone who can help them become more than just a stronger being... I need someone to Steel their mind and show them discipline... You can lounge about as the Tereca espada Nikolaj, or join me and be the General of an army."

A bold statement from such a pacifist. To form an army of hollows, Eanuma must be extremely desperate
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:49 am

Her smirk only irritated Nikolaj even further. The smile, that knew. The smile that planned this whole meeting. Her appearance was just of one who had everything according to plan, who had every piece in her hand. And can grab the ones that she needed without trouble or worry. It was the most aggravating sight.

"You are no prophet, nor any garden. Not even those made of bones."

Nikolaj rested his blade back and placed it back on his belt. He leaned back a little with his arms crossed, his weight on one leg. Annoyed. Her armor was back together and her voice gentle. Like the saint the lower ones saw her as. Ah, he finally saw why she was here after all. Her request made Nikolaj scoff.

"Hollows don't power up like we do. No amount of training will make them stronger like the children. They need to eat, other hollows. Like the children do... is that how you want them. Just a mirror of what Lolth is doing?"

Nikolaj has yet to deny her request. Although he has yet to agree either it was as if he was trying to strategize with Eanuma. Trying to see more of a solid plan with her before agreeing.

"If I do agree, do you really believe this army of yours can do the trick. Defeat Lolth?"

Usually Nikolaj would've been confident enough to say such things as he can work alone to defeat such a being, but he also knew where his strengths were. If what Eanuma said about Lolth and the children were true they really needed an army. But not just of hollows.

"With your armor in pieces how would you even fight. Or would I just do your dirty work?"
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Eanuma walked past the male. It was almost like she held an air of victory about herm like she knew she has already won this before it started. As she came towards the corpse she killed moment ago, she began to bring one of the claws to slice at the hollows's mask, taking piece after piece from it, like a surgeon would when conducting an operation.

"There are no certainties Nikolaj... I was not certain you would accept to meet me... I was not certain that you knew i may have been dead... and I was even uncertain about Whether or not yo would have ended my life"

When she removed all of the mask the corpse vanished, leaving behind the mask. Just like before the mask fragments began to liquify and start forming into the armor of the woman, protecting her arms and legs once more. In face it almost looked like some skin was returning too. Such was the way of Eanuma's power. The power to both give and take strength to other hollows.

"But I am certain of two things Nikolaj...."

As she turned to face the espada again, her own mask seemed to be fully repaired, and even having a shine on it, like it was porcelain.

"With my power to alter the strength of hollows, I can make an army to those who would die for me after extending their life... And If Lolth is not stopped then All will be one."
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:37 am

The way she presented herself now was even more irritating. Her word's were almost contradictory to what she was actually feeling. She had the presence of a victor. Someone who knew exactly how to rope Nikolaj into their words. Maybe she really didn't know what to expect from Nikolaj but right now, he was within her grasp. He didn't even bat an eye at the corpse.

"You don't say..."

She was like a chimera. Absorbing all the strengths she needed. To fuse it within herself to make that power hers. Being herself with parts of those she wanted. It almost made him wonder what parts of him she would take, if Eanuma were to absorb him as well.

"And the shinigami... what will their roles be? Do we take them down as well?"
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:16 pm

When she heard this, a smiled appeared on her face. she found it amusing that this would be asked by the espada. Yet another smile to represent victory. Was it cockyness? or was it arrogance that dictated the woman's smile? the lady of the bone orchard brought her arms to be in a folding position, the bone armor rubbing together as tilted her head.

"Lolth is a foe that should not be underestimated... Let her fight against the shinigami. Let them distract each other with their actions. It will give more time to prepare... if they kill each other in the battle to come then so be it."

She then walked towards the steps of the throne. As she sat down, almost claiming the crows nest as her own, a smile was still on her face

"This is but a battle.... I already won the war."
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:42 am

Another smile, another flicker of irritation. Nikolaj merely looked at the walls as she continued her little speech. Before she came so broken and so frail. The winter wind would have knocked out her armor and froze her in the midst of the kingdom so easily. Now she looked like the queen herself. Already claiming victory.

"Let the both of them kill each other. That does sound quite better. It would mean less energy to spend."

And saving energy and minimal physical activity was music to Nikolaj's ears. As Eanuma continued to walk Nikolaj slowly followed her with his eyes. This time he was sure as hell pissed. It was evident that she came into the crow's nest with a sure fire way to convince Nikolaj and a way to win over the spider queen. Nikolaj turned around and wielded his blade unsheathed onto Eanuma's throat with fire in his eyes. Although his face was expressionless there was anger in his eyes.

"Off my throne you beast."

This was the first time throughout this entire meeting where Nikolaj shown any real reaction to anything Eanuma's done.

"I'll see your army. But one step closer into my domain and your army and you shall both freeze upon these hills."
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:37 am

As Eanuma rested herself, She did not seem at all threatened by the out burst Nikolaj had done. As the blade was against her there was still no look of defense on this monster's part. In fact, she tilted her head to rest her finger tips. what was the trick she had up her sleeve that would show why this man will not kill her.

"A little harder against my throat and you will have defeated me. But tell me Nikolaj, do you think the espada combined can kill off Lolth? If they did, why have i not gone to see the Primera and told him what i told you"

She stated as she then sighed softly as she flicked the blade away. Credit where credit is due, the male was right in holding onto his position.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:47 am

Just an inch closer to Eanuma and Nikolajs blade would pierce their armor. At this time, right now it would just be so easy to kill her and get this entire show over with. Destroy her army and live in the same solitary state he always has. So why was it that there was some driving force within him that disallowed him to slaughter this pest in front of him. Her smile, that smile of victors.

"Who said I would defeat Lolth if they did come. The primera would probably be less concerned with you. He'd have you killed as soon as you stepped foot inside their kingdom."

There were not many that Nikolaj respected. In fact he didn't respect anyone at all, everyone to him were just small flies and pests. The hollows that followed him were mere subjects. They were the closets beings to Nikolaj. But the primera was the sole being that the third espada respected. Been loyal to. Nikolaj dropped his blade but kept it out.

"why did you come here of all places. To stain my chair with your filth?"
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Eanuma simply smiled as she looked at the male as she saw the indecision the male possessed. She has the chance to kill her, but he just blew it. Eanuma tilted her head to the side as she rested on the throne like it was made for her.

"Do you even remember what number I held before I deserted the espada Nikolaj?"

She barely remembered those day, almost like they were a distant memory, all she knew was the hatred she held for the espada.

"I will give you one chance.... End my life here Nikolaj... nothing will happen after it that cause problems for you. I will give you one chance.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:13 pm

Nikolaj's irritation grew and eventually he decided to just burn the chair later. It was already stained to the point of no return, there was barely a chance he would sit upon that throne again. Nikolaj looked away from Eanuma he really couldn't stand the sight of her relaxing upon his chair any longer.

"It's too much trouble to recall such grim times."

It really was a wonder. Why did Eanuma come to Nikolaj of all people. The sloth of the espadas. She really knew how to draw her strings and manipulate everything around her. Why did she need him of all people. Nikolaj put his blade away and yawned.

"Don't order me around. Many chances will come, if not me another will surely end your pathetic life."

Upon the table was a kiseru pipe which Nikolaj lit up and took a smoke from. He took a deep breathe and let the smoke escape his lips and fill the room. The smell and the haziness of the smoke was enough to calm Nikolaj. He looked at Eanuma again, a hazy figure this time with sleepy eyes.

"Why me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:45 am