Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
vergil_90
ShinishiNamba
Uldir
Aki_624
8 posters

NEW Gotei 13 Captain Positions (OPEN)

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9403

NEW Gotei 13 Captain Positions (OPEN) Empty NEW Gotei 13 Captain Positions (OPEN)

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:20 am

Gotei 13 Captain Listing

1st Division - Suki
    2nd Division - Open
    3rd Division - Aki_624
    4th Division - Open
    5th Division -  Open
    6th Division - Open
    7th Division - Shinishinamba
    8th Division - Open
    9th Division - vergil_90
    10th Division - Open
    11th Division - Rapture8
    12th Division - Zatoichi
    13th Division - Uldir

Become a captain of the Gotei 13 now! But make sure you meet the requirements!

This is a first come first serve

Requirements
    1. An approved character application.
    2. Forum Moderation Knowledge (a good plus)
    3. 10 non-spam posts around the forum (inclusive of application)
    4. Must be a member of Bleach Dynasty for at least a week (early applications allowed.)
    5. Adequate RP skills

After your application has been approved and your reservation has been processed you will be undergoing a 1 month trial period as a division captain, just keep active while learning the ropes. Activity is all you need, just participate in threads and try inviting people to join your division.

NOTE: For old captains, if you don't reply to this thread, it means your no longer interested therefore don't blame us if your spot is taken. First come first serve everyone, save your spots now. But this does not apply to those who have responded to the recent April activity check. You are safe unless it says PENDING on your name.

Regards
    Baka-Silver

Last edited by Aki_624 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    Uldir
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 3648

NEW Gotei 13 Captain Positions (OPEN) Empty Re: NEW Gotei 13 Captain Positions (OPEN)

Post by Uldir Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:47 am

Would like to be made captain of the 13th division
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

NEW Gotei 13 Captain Positions (OPEN) Empty Re: NEW Gotei 13 Captain Positions (OPEN)

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:57 am

Uldir wrote:Would like to be made captain of the 13th division

Accepted. 13th captain position taken.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7061

Post by ShinishiNamba Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:55 am

Assuming soundz does not respond I'd like to put Fumetsu's bid in for 12th captain. Unfortunately I'm at work and using my phone so I can't switch to him and put this in.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:08 am

ShinishiNamba wrote:Assuming soundz does not respond I'd like to put Fumetsu's bid in for 12th captain. Unfortunately I'm at work and using my phone so I can't switch to him and put this in.

That's fine. If Soundz does not respond within the week I will put Fumetsu in as the 12th captain.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:44 am

Aki_624 wrote:
    ShinishiNamba wrote:Assuming soundz does not respond I'd like to put Fumetsu's bid in for 12th captain. Unfortunately I'm at work and using my phone so I can't switch to him and put this in.

That's fine. If Soundz does not respond within the week I will put Fumetsu in as the 12th captain.

Fumetsu is appointed as the new 12th captain.
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5270

Post by vergil_90 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:18 am

Wow this is a big change, though I am looking forward to Rp's with the new captains. Still though I'm very surprised with the loss of so many captains :(
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:02 am

vergil_90 wrote:Wow this is a big change, though I am looking forward to Rp's with the new captains. Still though I'm very surprised with the loss of so many captains :(

I feel the same way. I remember when they all first came it was really exciting but now theres so few left. Here's to another new cycle of captains.
    Sozen Kurosame
    Sozen Kurosame
    Human

BD-cash : 3314

Post by Sozen Kurosame Fri May 22, 2015 10:10 am

Would like to reserve a position as the Captain of Squad Six, for myself. (Sozen Kurosame when name is changed.)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 22, 2015 10:13 am

Hello! I am still in the midst of reviewing your application! Once approved we will see about the captain rank! (So far so good so it shouldn't be a problem!)
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 7423

Post by hiro Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:13 am

Hey Long time Eh? I thought I'd bounce back in and take a look around its been quite some time since I was last here. Is Ruru still active? and if not who has taken the reins? I'd be interested in helping the activity here again as the forums these days seem well not as busy as during the golden years *sighs* I do miss those days......... But well lets go, why not maybe its a cycle, why give up on something we love to do.

I'd like to submit my two pence for the 5th captain.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t5165-hiroyuki-akiyama

since I never did anything with this character I'd like to use it ^^

Last edited by hiro on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : save double posting)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:06 am

hiro wrote:Hey Long time Eh? I thought I'd bounce back in and take a look around its been quite some time since I was last here. Is Ruru still active? and if not who has taken the reins? I'd be interested in helping the activity here again as the forums these days seem well not as busy as during the golden years *sighs* I do miss those days......... But well lets go, why not maybe its a cycle, why give up on something we love to do.

I'd like to submit my two pence for the 5th captain.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t5165-hiroyuki-akiyama

since I never did anything with this character I'd like to use it ^^

Hey man! Sorry about the sad news but the sight might expire soon so for now anything official wouldn't last very long. Until I can let you know for sure if I can renew it or not (or if any of the admins can renew it) you can just RP with your old character around the site.
    hiro
    hiro
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 7423

Post by hiro Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:51 am

Aw not to worry, well I shall do that ^^ its a shame its like all other forums as well, I suppose they aren't cool anymore.

well lets go out with a bang if its going to end

Whoopa!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:17 am

hiro wrote:Aw not to worry, well I shall do that ^^ its a shame its like all other forums as well, I suppose they aren't cool anymore.

well lets go out with a bang if its going to end

Whoopa!

I'm in the process of trying to renew the site with my money so hopfully we can keep it going for a few more years.
    Alastair Knightfield
    Alastair Knightfield
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 3821

Post by Alastair Knightfield Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:08 pm

After a long deliberation I have decided to return to this place which brought me so much happiness and I miss using Alastair I haven't used him in a very long time. If I'm welcome BTW I am aiming for Squad Four Captain.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10933

Post by Zatoichi Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:32 am

I would like to take this opportunity to review the applications for all applying for any captain or vice captain positions. So when suki or aki give you the word that its alright i will be reviewing them. Welcome back Alastier and Hiro.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:47 am

I think we should hold off captain evaluations just for a bit more. We've only just started discussing revamp of the sote. But we could probably use 1-2 more captains down the road soon. But that's just my thoughts. I would like to know suki's opinion though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:31 pm