Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

The descending shadow

Luke Yasenha
    Luke Yasenha
    Soul

BD-cash : 3468

The descending shadow Empty The descending shadow

Post by Luke Yasenha Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:23 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Luke Yasenha, I've been rping on bleach story rpg for the past nine months and I am current the third seated officer of squad three, although due to technical issues, Bleach Story is down atm so I decided to look around and I remembered that Makoto said she was on here more so here I am I guess, although I don't know what her username is here ^^;

Just to say hello all :) Loli Gaga
    Kuria Kōsetsu
    Kuria Kōsetsu
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 3546

The descending shadow Empty Re: The descending shadow

Post by Kuria Kōsetsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Hello Luke, I am Makoto as you know me one Bleach Story and welcome to Bleach Dynasty. I know what you mean about the site being down sadly. Anyway I welcome you here and hope you stick around as the site is fairly active mote active than Bleach Story. If you need help feel free to ask myself, our mods and/or admins.

Hope you have fun in your stay and look forward to RPing with you, I am captain of the 13th squad currently if you need me IC. Good Luck Luke.
    Luke Yasenha
    Luke Yasenha
    Soul

Post by Luke Yasenha Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:54 pm

ah, hi Makoto or should I say captain Kosetsu? ^^

Don't worry, I know how it works and I'll be sure to ask, I do have a question regarding banned powers and if you get a seated position, if it's possible to rank up like it is in bleach story where you can get through the ranks of a squad and tier up and I'm wondering if something similar is done here?

Well, I do want to get the squad three captain's position in time but would it be possible to go for the Lieutenant's position and in time, then go for the captain's position?

also, I do want to rp with you sometime :3 both on here and on BS once it eventually starts back up so I can fight you both as a fifth seat in squad three and as the captain of squad 13, which if I recall, squad 13 on BS doesn't have a captain so it would be kind of ironic for you to try and get the squad 13 captain position in the same squad you command here too <3

Kuria Kōsetsu
    Kuria Kōsetsu
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Kuria Kōsetsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Ok, to banned powers are determined by things like the downside. If its reasonable then it works like if I could control space and open up black holes or something. A suitable downside would be me having by organs play up. So as long as you make it reasonable it works here however no Aizen powers because that's just not fun.

Regarding your question to "tier up" and going through ranks. I believe you can challenge or ascend to ranks as I see not reason why not however most just write in their app. The desired rank an open position. By the way squad 3 has a captain: Aki Mifune. Also its not the same as BS with the squad titles and responsibilities like my squad is the archive and record squad so I keep stuff organised.

Hope this helped.
    P.S. OOC just call me Kuria.

Luke Yasenha
    Luke Yasenha
    Soul

Post by Luke Yasenha Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:42 pm

thanks, although is it possible to challange the current captain and fight her for her position?

and ok, Kuria and don't worry, even on BS, my zetsubo isn't a ultimate BS power like Aizen, that I promise you :)

although I'm interest to why you didn't use your zanpakuto you have here for your app on BS? was my Denko Sekka that good? :3

anyway, I may make a sort of general app sooner or later but with BS having gone down for the time being has killed my muse a little so it may take me some time to get back into the mood ^^;
    Luke Yasenha
    Luke Yasenha
    Soul

Post by Luke Yasenha Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:50 pm

also, I want to make Luke a Vizard, can I use the Vizard template but have his Vizard powers locked till I get to the appropriate rank?
    Kuria Kōsetsu
    Kuria Kōsetsu
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Kuria Kōsetsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Ok, firstly I think you can challenge her for it and if she accepts you have a chance but I don't know usually the person waits for the activity check and when people fail the open positions are swarmed. Sorta how I became Squad 13 Captain but the chance of Aki missing an activity check is very low as she is a mod.

Next I chose not to use this app.s zanpakuto incase I wanted to later add Kuria to BS. Anyway I think there AR some VC positions open and lower. I already have a lieutenant but he has to get his app. Done. He is on holiday so I gotta wait :(

Anyway have fun with your app. And all I also suggest looking in the Baka Rangers headquarters and finding the squads responsibilities threads. That way you can find what squad fits you.

Also yes I think you can as I see no reason why not however I don't know if you need a character which is lvl 25 or if the vizard has to be approved lvl 25 I would het that checked by a mod as I cannot help you there as I am making a Quincy for my next Char.
    Luke Yasenha
    Luke Yasenha
    Soul

Post by Luke Yasenha Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:08 pm

ok fair enough ^_^

although can you link me to it? it's kind of hard to locate things on this site, I'm having some issues finding some key stuff, sorry if it's a bother ^^;

Well, I designed Luke for squad 3, plain and simple as the investigation squad but also the squad that represents despair which is Luke's central core designed based around.

also, I'm confused as to why squad three's barracks is a underground city instead of the normal barracks in the seireitei?

as for now, I'll aim for squad three lieutenant with bankai, then captain hopefully later on, although once BS is back up, I'll properly spend my time there instead of here ^^;
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10942

Post by Zatoichi Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:33 am

To further help in that scenario of squad three being a bit different would be its captain which likes to give it her
    generalized theme of such. She is very friendly a reasonable individual. Beyond that she doesn't like normal by the book bleach canon stuff in the essence of barracks and such. Due to us on bleach Dynasty not being canon. And we don't follow a tier system. We use our own system which is very self explanatory. It can all be found right here.

BDCS Information

Once again welcome to bleach Dynasty and if you have and questions just pm me or any other.

Admin-4
    Zatoichi
    Luke Yasenha
    Luke Yasenha
    Soul

Post by Luke Yasenha Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:08 am

thank you, captain Zatoichi, I appropriate the aid, although does that mean the seireitei doesn't exist at all which seems odd considering the shinigami academy and the Gotei 13 are both based in the seireitei, I do understand this is a non-cannon site, BS is a alternate site that has the same locations but is non-cannon.

Is the captain normally online? I agree I would like her assessment on this but for now, I don't have anymore questions besides using a stats chart which looks quite complex o.o since BS has only a tier system and nothing else, this will take some extra time to be used to it I guess ^^;

anyway, I'll edit my app when I can and also, where does kido go? checking through the shinigami/Vizard template, I don't see anywhere to listen kido, is there a separate list for that?
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10942

Post by Zatoichi Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:52 am

Not enirely sure if your serious or just be a tad bit sarcastic. But their is a gotei 13. Their is a shingami academy and soul society. But i should of specified was that each captain is free to create their squad format how they like. Or until their squad gets members that want to help with its creation down the road. As far as captain Aki being on its hard to say probably late at night as she is either on the east coast or in another country altogether which does explain her sporadic activity. But i see your doing the vizard format. I would like to comment on this at least give you a heads up that it may be locked due to others being the 3 other admins indicating sometime that its due till we have enough of a steady pace of active shinigami which will be okay to have vizards. But like i will say i am not entirely sure but will check.

~Update~

Just found out from the admin team

Be sure to include in your vizard app a well detailed rp sample as that will be a basis for the captain of squad three aki look at and she will make the call for you being accepted as its vice captain. Also when you finished with your app be sure to let shinishi (captain of squad 7) know he is part of the rp mod which takes care of character apps. Also so does 6th cpt captain Liddell

Just bump your app and someone will take care of it. Also the kido is updated or has been by the 4th cpt alastair and as far as what you can use will be based on the bdcs you have after your character is done and approved.

Last edited by Zatoichi on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Luke Yasenha
    Luke Yasenha
    Soul

Post by Luke Yasenha Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:03 am

ok, thank you captain Zatoichi ^_^

I appreciate the help :)

I guess what I meant was is does the Seireitei specifically exist on this site? and for that matter, the rokongai that surrounds the Seireitei and where the normal souls with little to no spiritual power live?

also, I'm using my zanpakuto from bleach story, Zetsubo no Sakuro (Crushing Despair) which has the power to manipulate emotions through illusions, any thoughts on that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:01 am