Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Jim Robins

djroby975
    djroby975
    Soul

Loli's BFF
    BD-cash : 4426

Jim Robins Empty Jim Robins

Post by djroby975 Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:01 am

(Shinigami Warrior of God)

Jim Robins

Jim Robins

"Being simple does not mean weak. Wait till you see what I'm capable of..."

Basic Information:

Name: Jim Robins
    Age Appearance: 30 (I guess)
    Affiliation: None
    Division: 12th Division
    Appearance: Same as above, (weird though that other shinigami wears robes, but after Jim-san's death, he still sports his signature suit, and he still prefers it until he is accepted inside any division it may be available)
    Personality: Simple, kinda a funny and jolly person, but when it comes in fighting, he is serious of it and makes sure he finishes it smoothly.

Your Legacy:

Character Story:

Human Life (Parts of the Human Life story are half true and half fiction):

His former name was Ian Bulaon, lived in the Philippines and was one of the best gun shooters in his age. He even excelled in some shooting competitions.

He trained also on the sport of fencing, but he does not yet tried on competing due to his focus on shooting competitions.

Being a father at the age of 27, he strive to make his family live in a peaceful and bountiful life. He worked as a call center agent at night also as part of his additional income, and when some shooting competitions come along, he joined it and sometimes won from best placers to some top spots.

He died in a vehicular accident one morning when he was going to work as the van he's inside had a head-on collision with a bus.

Afterlife @ Soul Society

Jim Robins (Jim-san as fondly called) just lived in simplicity. He often goes around the Rokungai to just stroll around and even go to an open area to just breathe fresh air. He even tries to practice out his fighting skills that he had learned when he was in the real life (Guns and Swords).

There are times that he just stays inside his room, thinking of his family he left in the real life, thinking if her family can still strive without him, and thinks if he has the wish to go back to them just for a week or two, he will not hesitate to go and see his family, spend time together and cherishing every single second before he comes back to the Soul Society

RP Sample:

While he was at the middle of the training, Jim-san pauses in and looks far away

When will I be much stronger? I want to be as strong as the shinigami I see inside Gotei 13. All I have is my sword, my gun, and my physical and mental strength.

Suddenly, an old man approached Jim-san, tapped his shoulder and gave a piece of advise

Young one, even you could not release any spirit abilities onto yourself and your sword, even your gun, it's fine. At least you know yourself how quick, strong, and brave you are on fighting. I saw you how you practice yourself, I saw your quickness, your synchronicity in your every move, and you have the heart to fight until your last count of breath. Others have powers, but sometimes those powers vanish when they overuse it. You have your physical power that does not vanish. That's the true power, it's just in you, no magic or whatsoever. It's just only you, and only you, young one.

After hearing the advice of the old man, Jim-san smiled and talked back to the old man smiling

I think you're right. That's what I believed before when I was in the real life. No other magic or any spirit power can overpower the true strength of a person, which is his only physical power. I owe you one, sir.

Powers & Abilities:

Zanpakutō:

Zanpakuto Spirit Description:
    Jim Robins 20120423-Anomander-Rake
    In this above picture, Dragnipar holds the original sword of Dragnipur which he honors of. When it may be activated, the power of the Zampakuto will be doubled as both Dragnipar and Dragnipur unite and gives much quicker agility to the holder.
    Zanpakuto Name: Dragnipar
    This is the 2nd version of the Steven Erikson: Malazan Book of the Fallen's fictional sword Dragnipur, which means: The sword Dragnipur was a long, silver-hilted bastard sword, with an inky-black blade that absorbed all light. It was wielded first by Draconus, who had forged it, then Anomander Rake. The Dragnipar shown below is a short sword that has a mysterious light power that gives the holder much quickness and strength to fight without any Kido or any power the holder has.
    Inner World:
    Jim Robins LOVEANDLIGHTWORLDLOGOSKYDOVESBRIDGEMOVINGNEWVERSION
    Sealed Appearance:
    Jim Robins Vortex_Sword___Anime_Style_by_Grimthor
    Image courtesy of Grimthor of Deviantart

Shown below is his alternate weapon

Weapon Name: B36 LaserGun
    Sealed Appearance:
    Jim Robins Finally_n3_laser_gun_i_made_in_pimp_my_gun_by_flashdecks-d5nll3y
    Image courtesy of FlashDecks of Deviantart

Shikai
    Name: Dragnipar (same name as it's Zampakuto's name)
    Shikai Release Phrase: Unfold, Dragnipar
    Released Appearance: The appearance is the same, adding up a glowing light on both edges of the sword.
    Shikai Special Ability: Gives 40% Speed and Quickness to the holder, making him dodge at least 30-40% of the attacks of an enemy.

Bankai
    Name: Dragnipar (same name as it's Zampakuto's name)
    Bankai Release Phrase: Shed Light, Dragnipar
    Released Appearance: Same appearance but doubles the light glow in Shikai form.
    Bankai Special Ability: Gives 60-70% Speed and Quickness to the holder, making him dodge at least 60-70% of the attacks of an enemy. It give additional 60% strength that will reduce at least 30-40% of damage taken from the enemy.

Abilities
    As of the moment, he has not yet released any abilities of his sword as he is a newcomer inside Gotei 13

Bleachdynasty.com

Last edited by djroby975 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10934

Jim Robins Empty Re: Jim Robins

Post by Zatoichi Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:24 am

Its best to at least suggest which division you will be applying to along with a seat.
    djroby975
    djroby975
    Soul

Loli's BFF
    BD-cash : 4426

Post by djroby975 Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:33 am

Already edited...
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10934

Post by Zatoichi Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:02 am

As far as statistics go with the abilities per shikai and bankai. Personallly i would like to see a cooldown period in place so it doesn't confuse those asking you down the road. So if you may add for the abilities you created a cooldown period that is in place before this ability can be used again.

Example would be a post ratio of like 2 to 3 or more post where this needs time before it can be reused again by your character

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:01 pm