Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Tournament invitation

The Lich King
    The Lich King
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 3623

Tournament invitation Empty Tournament invitation

Post by The Lich King Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:42 pm

Tournament invitation Imagejpg8

The strong presence of death could be felt as a Death Knight, a creature only told in history books and in legends appeared in the Sixth Division, he stepped out of a portal similar to a garganta.

As soon as the Death Knight stepped into the unknown territory the floor would slowly begin to freeze over and the rain that was falling rapidly would freeze over and would be changed into snow. The creature stood at roughly 6ft wielding a strange looking blade and armour that has never before been seen.

The creature gave off a presence of death, the (NPC) Squad members of the division surrounded him all un sheathing their blades and preparing for anything that comes their way. The creature spoke out, it's face covered by a helmet with the parts of where his eyes are glowing.

"Captain Alice Liddell! You have been selected by The Lich King himself to take part in he's tournament on his island of Death. You have no say in this, if you do not willingly come then we shall take you by force.

You will be placed up against your fellow comrades and forced to kill them for survival, if by chance they decide to spare your life then you shall forever become a slave, tied to un breakable chains and forced to do the Kings bidding!"

The Death Kight aims his blade towards the Captain. "Come with me, or be forced to witness the Death of your Petty Squad members and the destruction of your squad."
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 5098

Tournament invitation Empty Re: Tournament invitation

Post by alice of the Rose Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:08 am

Alice slowly raised her gaze to the uninvited guest. He was quite ugly and had a stench to him. Some sort of.. Zombie warrior? She folded her arms and listened with interest until his final sentence. A cruel grin cracked across her face.

"You couldn't possibly believe I care for the lives of my subordinates." She hissed curtly. However, she stepped in his direction facing the portal. Her eyes narrowed and shot a glance at the thing that came to her audience. "Just don't touch me, or I will fucking rip you limb from limp and make a nice couch from your skin."

After her brutal and forward threat, she awaited the creature to either further explain or head into the portal and lead her to this mysterious island where she could test her skills and indulge in violence and blood. Alice had been waiting for a moment like this for some time. A way to relieve stress and settle scores within the ranks.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:42 am