Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Photobucket Issue!

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Photobucket Issue! Empty Photobucket Issue!

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Okay guys, sorry about the images going haywire, it's my fault, my photobucket pretty much destroyed a lot of things and it would return to normal (from what I read) in a week or a month or so. That's why we have these temporary theme now. (this is a really old theme, it wasnt affected too much thats why I used it)

Anyway, here are some of the issues we currently have.

1.TEMPATE IMAGES - YES, this is like a living nightmare, pretty much everything is destroyed in the templates area, so for now, we will be using an older template (the text ONLY version)

I will be taking care of editing templates in the future, so for now, please help me by editing your templates to delete the parts with HTML on it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, really, I know where just starting to get the site back up, then shit like this happens.

2. RANK IMAGES - For now, Im working on resolving the issue with rank images, but on the other hand Im also joyful for this because another bleach site (ehem ehem) which shall not be named happened to have stolen them, so they were affected as well, that aside, Im also sad because I will have to re-upload everything, but worry not, im a super hero, so I can do this easily.

3. OTHEER IMAGES - Mainly mini images that were also uploaded in my Photobucket account, like the shop items yada yada.

So, if I haven't missed anything that would be all for today.

If you spot other Image problem, kindly report it on this thread.

Thanks for your time, and I apologia greatly.

Really Baka Red

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:28 pm