Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Terminar777
Kenichi
6 posters

Replacement Captain

Kenichi
    Kenichi
    Soul

BD-cash : 6635

Replacement Captain Empty Replacement Captain

Post by Kenichi Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:15 pm

If you had to choose a Bleach character to become a captain who would it be and which squad would they lead?

I'd love to see an older Yachiru in charge of the 11th division. I think her character is really entertaining and when obviously she is strong enough to be a VC so in the future i'm certain she would make an excellent captain.

I also think Hisagi and Kira would make fantastic captains but Kira would have to get over Gin's betrayal since that still seems to upset him. (Even more than it upsets matsumoto, come on Kira, man up! lol)
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6652

Replacement Captain Empty Re: Replacement Captain

Post by Terminar777 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:34 am

I'd have to agree with the Hisagi and Kira for Captains... But then again I don't... We see more of the VC's or other seated members than we do of the Captains (excluding Toushiro), which means we wouldn't see much of them any more if they were to get promoted...

Yumichika and Ikkaku could make it as Captains if they worked on their little issues of wanting to hide the abilities (and Ikkaku's seperation anxiety towards Kenpachi)... Yumichika would probably go to the 3rd or 5th division to be a Captain though since he said he liked the look of those numbers...
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80369

Post by Nance Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:34 am

I agree Hisagi should be captain. He's shown great leadership (at least I think so xD).

About Kira.. hmm.. I'm not so sure about that. He's too gloomy. If ever he becomes captain with that kind of attitude, his division will fall.

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47196

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:49 am

The only one I can think of off hand who would make a great captian now, would be Kira. He just seems like he might be ready to take on the role.

Although, if it was possible, though he would never leave so it isn't an option, I would much rather see Ikkaku become a captian over anyone. Not only does he have Bankai, he has the right sense about himself to be a leader.
    Greatest Bankai
    Greatest Bankai
    Soul

BD-cash : 6603

Post by Greatest Bankai Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:01 am

Hmmm so far i think would be renji and kira for both of them thou i think it oculd only go 2 ways either the division gets allot better or they lose control and it falls apart also yamato vice captain looks reliable
    RangerCaptain91
    Human

BD-cash : 6598

Post by RangerCaptain91 Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:58 am

hmmm, hisagi seems to have the leadership skills, so do ikkau and renji. all three would make decent captains, but, i havent seen hisagi's release form (if he has one), so i cant be sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:10 am