Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Truth about Forumotion

Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4571

Truth about Forumotion Empty Truth about Forumotion

Post by Izaya Mishima Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:44 am

So I'm not sure if you all are aware of the story of Forumotion, but I'm gonna post it cause you all need to read it.

THE BEGINNING AND THE END
    One upon a time there was an Admin so powerful that he possessed 3 @ symbols instead of 1. This Admin felt lonely, so he gave his other 2 @'s to 2 people whom he felt he could trust. But, these other 2 admins abused their power and created slaves. They’re what we know today as "Mods." These mods lived happily and served by the admins who they considered to be their Gods and Saviors, but only for a short time. The @Admin decided that it was time to reclaim his powers, but since he had given an equal amount of power to the other 2 admins, it became impossible. The other 2 admins felt the regret and concern from the @Admin and decided that they would destroy him before he destroyed them first. Then there was a big war between admins and mods which is known as the “Supremacy War.” The clashing of powers between the 3 admins and mods were so great, that the end result led to their destruction and all of their power being distributed over the entire world. This is why we have several mods and admins today. However, it's said that when all of the admins of Forumotion clash together in the next war, that they will once again form the @@@Admin. Following the @@@Admin’s revival, the new admins, in fear of their God’s power, will attempt to ban him from existence. Seeing the destruction that was a result of his loneliness, the @@@Admin will reclaim his power from the current admins as well as the mods and become whole again.
    There isn’t much that follows after this old folklore but, it’s implied that once the @@@Admin retrieves all of his power, that the world of Forumotion will cease to exist……This won't only extend to the world of Forumotion though.....it'll be all of the internet. It's a pretty scary story.....that I came up with myself XD. Tell me if you think it sounds legit enough to be considered as true.

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Truth about Forumotion Empty Re: Truth about Forumotion

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:28 pm

LOLOL

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:12 pm