Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

New Manga On the Works (sort of new)

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

New Manga On the Works (sort of new) Empty New Manga On the Works (sort of new)

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Well I've been working on this last month or so, not entirely happy with the art yet, but I wanted to share it, so I will.

First seven pages of the one-shot (supposedly a one-shot, but i kinda lost track along the way, so im not sure anymore.)

As for what this is, it's a re-make of a re-make which could be found here.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t3695-messiah-prophecies-ruru-original-manga-re-make

SO yeah. Anyway here goes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BONUS
    Spoiler:
    Bleachc15
    Bleachc15
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5213

New Manga On the Works (sort of new) Empty Re: New Manga On the Works (sort of new)

Post by Bleachc15 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Wow, Loli! I like it!
    The story is very good and I can sort of feel what is going to happen next, especially with the bonus images^^

One of the things I liked about it is that the story sort of flows and right from the jump you know what the story is about! Even though I'm an animation student myself (done some storyboarding here and there) I'm actually having trouble coming up with a strong beginning ;_;

Any pointers would be helpful -.- :)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 pm